What's new

Bangladesh starts building first nuclear plant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know where to begin.............. they are using copies of our P1 centrifuges, using our physics blue prints. Contrary to popular beliefs, we are one of the "leading" nations (one out of three) in this research. We are @ P7 at the moment. The CFD, Physics and Maths is all our own. Even when we made P2, it was way superior to the supposed model diagrams we stole.

This is my forte, therefore these are not standard rants.

Well, most of your statements aren't incorrect in theory. And yes, training is included. But what kind of training exactly? Specifics would be helpful.

However, that last part will never happen. Who will lead? Those two nincompoops? :omghaha:

Bangladesh cannot afford sanctions either.

Iran for example is a far more advanced nation than Bangladesh (or any South Asian country for that matter), and just look at the difficulties they are going through by just enriching weapon-standard uranium.

Bangladesh as a nation simply isn't in that position to join the nuclear weapon club. It'll never happen. Not even in the year 3000.

I don't even know where to begin.............. they are using copies of our P1 centrifuges, using our physics blue prints. Contrary to popular beliefs, we are one of the "leading" nations (one out of three) in this research. We are @ P7 at the moment. The CFD, Physics and Maths is all our own. Even when we made P2, it was way superior to the supposed model diagrams we stole.

I'm guessing that you're not talking about Pentium 2 when you say P2 nor are you referring to ACCA Paper P2 Corporate Reporting when you say P2 ! :ashamed:

You are a Pakistani bro. One of our own. I only engage people when they target Pakistan, repeatedly!

bro I apologize for any thing I said which might have hurt you, believe me bro, in my mind were Pakistan's interest

@genmirajborgza786 is not just a Pakistanis....hes a Lahori too ! :smitten:

I am pure 10,000% lahori , but no kidding, dad did his collage from mall road Lahore, I have been there stayed @ a relative house in gulberg

add me on fb

tu samajh jayga

Last edited by a moderator:
The only friends that I consider in Bangladesh are the Stranded Pakistanis that my Government threw to the butchers for slaughter & continue to do so even 40 years after the event !

The only Bengalis I consider as my friends, nay brothers are the ones who are Pakistanis !

That said there is no talk of alienation from my part - Pakistan will not be party to any ludicrous notions of a Nuclear Umbrella over Bangladesh when we owe that country & its people - Nothing ! And that is all that I was replying too ! I did not quote a single Bangladeshi other than ones who brought Pakistan into this !

May God Bless Bangladesh & the Bangladeshis but frankly I don't give a foOk either way !

Sir, don't you think that you are overdoing it?

Mate, I never was much of a diplomat. You go ahead and take care of the diplomatic side of defending Pakistan's interests, let me be the sharp end of the spear when people sully my beloved country's name! :tup:

bro I apologize for any thing I said which might have hurt you, believe me bro, in my mind were Pakistan's interest

Sir, don't you think that you are overdoing it?

I'm angry & I'm hungry - So of course I'm overdoing it ! :ashamed:

I love you guys - I really do ! :kiss3:

But these one-sided narratives of '71 & East-West Pakistan where one is 'evil incarnate (us)' whilst the other is 'an innocent dove of peace, justice & victimhood (you)' has the tendency of raising my blood pressure especially when I've had the opportunity to both study history in depth & talked to the people, including Biharis & a few Bengalis, who lived through those days & later came to Pakistan or went abroad !

@Hyperion Don't understand why you're being apologetic. We have never stopped from correcting, rather strictly, even Indian and Pakistani posters when they get technical details wrong. I am sorry but this thread is FILLED with incorrect notions and such bad science that one can't even begin to correct all of it. If someone is going to post gibberish then they will get a harsh response, specially when they've been presented facts, technical specs up to the point of detailing the process itself. Now if one of us has to detail the enrichment process then that's a whole different ball game and I invite you to undertake that mammoth task.

I'm angry & I'm hungry - So of course I'm overdoing it ! :ashamed:

I love you guys - I really do ! :kiss3:

But these one-sided narratives of '71 & East-West Pakistan where one is 'evil incarnate (us)' whilst the other is 'an innocent dove of peace, justice & victimhood (you)' has the tendency of raising my blood pressure especially when I've had the opportunity to both study history in depth & talked to the people, including Biharis & a few Bengalis, who lived through those days & later came to Pakistan or went abroad !

Should have attended Propaganda 101.:whistle: The baniya steals the day again.

Out of which 3 in what research?

I'm being nice to people who weren't involved in the accusations / counter accusations, and are not technically "gifted". I have no sympathies for the ones who were butting-in to a field and then playing "I know this better", they got befitting replies, and they deserved it. Specially the ones, who brought "Pakistani's stay away, this doesn't concern you, why are you guys burning whenever Bangladesh crosses a nuclear threshold". There is no burning on our part, however, after my replies, I bet they got BBQ'ed. Righty so. It was all justified.

@Hyperion Don't understand why you're being apologetic. We have never stopped from correcting, rather strictly, even Indian and Pakistani posters when they get technical details wrong. I am sorry but this thread is FILLED with incorrect notions and such bad science that one can't even begin to correct all of it. If someone is going to post gibberish then they will get a harsh response, specially when they've been presented facts, technical specs up to the point of detailing the process itself. Now if one of us has to detail the enrichment process then that's a whole different ball game and I invite you to undertake that mammoth task.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom