What's new

Bangladesh starts building first nuclear plant

Status
Not open for further replies.
So says another chartered munshi, kyun you're going to go and count the leaves of a peepal tree or something?:woot:

Chartered Management Munshi to you - Isss ke baaad CIMA+MBA ka moood haii ! :)

Alright gotta go ! :wave:
@Moander - You're our brother....don't take my angry outburst to heart ! :kiss3:

Last edited by a moderator:
After such a long time, you should have learned at least one thing about me. I don't boast. I speak facts as they are.

To answer your question, yes, Iraq, Iran and then Pakistan. Happy now? Now go and fix the leak in GSLV MK4.

Probabily your list wont Include us.Which ones -Iran & Burma?

Bhai mujhe aaadhiii sei ziyadaaa cheeezein nahin samajh aaa rahaiiin ! :cray:

I got a C in my A'Levels Physics ! :cry:

This munshi was straight As in the science department till the last two standards where I had commerce. Only picked it coz I wanted to be a CFA and earn cartloads of cash. Now you know why the munshi doth speak about matters technical.:)
@Hyperion Btw I had one upstart tell me that the key to China's engines would be using niobium, I am going to kill somebody. Yes and higher TET. OPR and target SFC were achieved through wonder coatings, blisk manufacturing and fixing the hot zones kya ghas charne gaya tha.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm angry & I'm hungry - So of course I'm overdoing it ! :ashamed:

I love you guys - I really do ! :kiss3:

But these one-sided narratives of '71 & East-West Pakistan where one is 'evil incarnate (us)' whilst the other is 'an innocent dove of peace, justice & victimhood (you)' has the tendency of raising my blood pressure especially when I've had the opportunity to both study history in depth & talked to the people, including Biharis & a few Bengalis, who lived through those days & later came to Pakistan or went abroad !

I won't derail the thread by telling you whose good or bad, there are too many threads about that topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom