What's new

Bangladesh signs $1 billion deal with India

from a foreign policy perspective, i can understand

but there is so much abject poverty in hindustan, i'm surprised they dont just employ those funds locally

but there is so much abject poverty in hindustan, i'm surprised they dont just employ those funds locally

A true power isnt build by simply investing in itself but by investing everywhere.then only everyone will have a reason to acknowledge you.

We are giving the money as credit.We will get the principal back along with the interest.

My dad bought our TV, otherwise I would break that TV, lol, while your Sylheti finance minister Abul Mal was saying that Indian Assistance instead of Indian loan slap.

BTW, I heard that there is a condition by India that we have to bring the raw materials and equipments from only India if we want to use that loan to develop our infrastructures........................?????

Abul mal is a joker and most likely a fag. I hate the bastard even though I am also from great city of Shah Jalal. He is disgrace to our city.

Yes you are correct that we have to buy only Bharati raw materials as well as we have to hire bharati farm to develop our ******* infrastructure. This is also slap to our own construction industry. Our industry will never mature as a result of this destructive move by dalals.

How bad of a shape are we that we have to loan from country where there are more poor than sub Sahara Africa. Bloody shame...........:hitwall:

Last edited:

I doubt it is worse than your tribal areas (or any areas actually). Funny to see Pakistanis talking of poverty in India as if they are much better off.

You have a lower per capita income growing more slowly and lower HDI. Just to remind.

Abul mal is a joker and most likely a fag. I hate the bastard even though I am also from great city of Shah Jalal. He is disgrace to our city.

Yes you are correct that we have to by only Bharati raw materials as well as we have to hire bharati farm to develop our ******* infrastructure. This is also slap to our own construction industry. Our industry will never mature as a result of this destructive move by dalals.

How bad shape are we that we have to loan from country where there are more poor than sub Sahara Africa. Bloody shame...........:hitwall:

Dude protesting against the sovereign decision of your country is one thing and its your right.But insulting the country with whom your dealing with is disrespectful.You got a problem with your government protest against it,why bring India into it,its not our decision its your governments

you should realize that Awami is paving the way to make Bangladesh, Bhartis junk dumping ground. Bharatis age old dream about to be finalized. Thanks to Awami and whole lot Bangladeshi ignorant fools. :hitwall:

How bad shape are we that we have to loan from country where there are more poor than sub Sahara Africa. Bloody shame...........:hitwall:

I think you are showing your ignorance with every post and making a fool of yourself. ;)

Bangladesh has much lower per capita income, is the least developed country in South Asia and is given concessions by those better off and is the poorest country in the world.

Doesn't mean that anyone should make a fun of them. They just need to be supported.

I want someone good to lead Bangladesh, a MAN not a woman retarded woman, not being sexist.

Whats really the point in asserting that you are not being a sexist,right after you make a sexist comment.Does not it smell like hypocrisy at its best???

We can very well discuss the policies of the Bangladeshi Prime Minister like a rational person.Thats different.But discriminating,just on the basis of sex,in this case is insinuating.

I think you are showing your ignorance with every post and making a fool of yourself. ;)

Bangladesh has much lower per capita income, is the least developed country in South Asia and is given concessions by those better off and is the poorest country in the world.

Doesn't mean that anyone should make a fun of them. They just need to be supported.

My be but at least we do not eat R#at to fight hunger like some people even with huger Capita income. ;)

Damn if you do AWAMI DALAL's ....Damn if you dont AWAMI DALAL's ....

I don't understand why bangladeshis hate india. I can understand if a pakistani or chinese do so.
can any one point out some genuine reason ?

Back
Top Bottom