What's new

Bangladesh signs $1 billion deal with India

You are clue less. Lost all of credibility.

You have shown yourself to be more of a pakistani than a Bangladeshi. Had you been rational you would have seen that the way forward is development and prosperity rather than being affiliated to someone based on just religion and that too to a radical state which wants to use you against another state in it's proxy war. As religion based affiliation won't alleviate poverty rather commercial and trade based relation would provide employment and promote rational thinking.

I will not waste time on you. Read what skies says about you. Ignorance is mother of all **** up. Too many BD's are ignorant and get fool easily by deception. :hitwall:
So why do BD's stanby and just let it happen? MOST BD's....
I don't understand why people just don't give it a go, if you fall you learn to pick yourself up again, so what if I'm 14 don't you think I still
care I'm not like any other ignorant child, you need to respect the newer generation, we are the people that will lead tomorrows world, and be tomorrows presidents,goverments etc..

^ it is something beyond your capability to understand. :lol:

Somewhere you told that you are 14 years old, right?

**Just Kidding, and no offense.

Take a stand and do not back off from the truth.:tup:

He need a bang on the head to take stance where Bangladesh interest lay. I am sick and tired of babysitting guys like him. He read 1 billion and jumping like monkey without going in to depth. :tdown:

Only the fool will believe that Bharat will do anything that help Bangladesh. :hitwall:

You have shown yourself to be more of a pakistani than a Bangladeshi. Had you been rational you would have seen that the way forward is development and prosperity rather than being affiliated to someone based on just religion and that too to a radical state which wants to use you against another state in it's proxy war. As religion based affiliation won't alleviate poverty rather commercial and trade based relation would provide employment and promote rational thinking.

can i ask you why you bring word pakistan in this thread????/ shamefully:angry: there is nothing in topic or thread word pakistan proxy or religun.stay on topic. don't drage every were BS

I don't understand why people just don't give it a go, if you fall you learn to pick yourself up again, so what if I'm 14 don't you think I still
care I'm not like any other ignorant child, you need to respect the newer generation, we are the people that will lead tomorrows world, and be tomorrows presidents,goverments etc..

I am not old generation if you think I am. You need to understand the Bharatis hegemony before celebrate. Bharatis gradually taking over Bangladeshi sector including garments, telecoms and power. If we think that all well then you will not be call yourself British_Bangladeshi.

Do you think Bharat is in any place to help Bd when Bharat it self is dying out of hunger and poverty????

^ it is something beyond your capability to understand. :lol:

**Just Kidding, and no offense.
It is beyond my cabability to understand, yeah so what if I'm 14, I have a brain like many other HUMAN BEINGS do!, give me a positive explaination and maybe I could undertand what your saying, if I re-call I didn't join to start wars or argument against my own people, I joined because I am hear to help and mainly help people understand the state bangladesh is in.

Do not give me any lesson Bharati. This so called 1 billion is slap in the face Bangladeshi by Awami munafiqs and Bharati. It's a shape that some bd's jumping liking money as well.

Bangladesh is capable of getting loan from better organization with much lesser interest and grace period. This loan is to use BD's hard earn money to help Bharati in longer run.

I am not old generation if you think I am. You need to understand the Bharatis hegemony before celebrate. Bharatis gradually taking over Bangladeshi sector including garments, telecoms and power. If we think that all well then you will not be call yourself British_Bangladeshi.

Do you think Bharat is in any place to help Bd when Bharat it self is dying out of hunger and poverty????
Know I understand thanks for a good explaination thats all you had to do, my point is why BD's standby and watch this as it fall into place, before you say why don't I do something about it, a 14 year old will be underestimated in a protest and next thing you know, I'm dead! where are all the smart BD's? not to be rude or anything but I just think the people that are leading are a bunch of monkeys.

a billion for whole of Bangladesh land..India got a good bang for buck.
1billion indian money booted out of afghanistan invested into bangladesh!

How can we let it go, who have concern? Do you know, wise can see the future and consequence? Why do you want to fall and get back again without foresee and waste the time and opportunity by let the wrong things happen in the mean time?

good for both what profit rate?

Bro world bank and Islam development Bank offer better rate, higher grace period with freedom to buy anywhere from world whereas this loan offer by Bharati comes with higher interest rate, less grace period and most off all Bangladesh must buy and use Bharati company to spend the money.

If it isn't anti Bangladeshi move by Bharati Awami dalals then I do not know what it is.

Bangladesh is capable of getting loan from better organization with much lesser interest and grace period. This loan is to use BD's hard earn money to help Bharati in longer run.

And here begins the famous conspiracy theories. You should name a few such organizations as also the contractual details from the BD's past loans to corroborate your theories.

How can we let it go, who have concern? Do you know, wise can see the future and consequence? Why do you want to fall and get back again without foresee and waste the time and opportunity by let the wrong things happen in the mean time?
read my previous post before this.

Know I understand thanks for a good explaination thats all you had to do, my point is why BD's standby and watch this as it fall into place, before you say why don't I do something about it, a 14 year old will be underestimated in a protest and next thing you know, I'm dead! where are all the smart BD's? not to be rude or anything but I just think the people that are leading are a bunch of monkeys.

I agree so therefor it is up to people like us to force them Monkey to stop selling our country to Hindu Bharat. We did not separate from Pakistan to be dictated by Malauns. Awami ***** are doing just that.

By the way, Are you Sylheti???;)

I agree so therefor it is up to people like us to force them Monkey to stop selling our country to Hindu Bharat. We did not separate from Pakistan to be dictated by Malauns. Awami ***** are doing just that.

By the way, Are you Sylheti???;)
Haha, how do you know?

Back
Top Bottom