What's new

Bangladesh’s example: Give secularism, tolerance a chance in Pakistan

Bangladesh is already achieving around 7% GDP growth without any FDI. Just imagine when the proposed infrastructure up gradation and electricity problem will be resolved in 2-3 years how much it will achieve GDP growth. If political stability remain Bangladesh will achieve much more then that. Female empowerment, their participation in work force and likely eradication of illiteracy and present 99% enrollment in the primary and secondary school level will play active roll in it which is unlikely in Pakistan. Now Bangladesh needs to play its geographical location card wisely.

If is the magic word...init ? If this god forsake WOT ends and the democratic process is allowed to prevail....Pakistan will once again be on track with her 7% + growth that it was experiencing in the past ! Case in point : Punjab, the least effected province because of all of this sh*t (which isn't saying much), has been averaging 6% annual growth...now extrapolate that to the rest of the country...in case of that 'if' and we should be alright ! Either way...Good Luck to you guys !

BD is much more secular and tolerant than Pakistan.. Sorry but that's a fact and probably this is an inherent quality of Bengali culture to some extent..

With tolerance comes peace and progress that's another fact.. I can foresee a progressive BD, if they maintain and improve on the prevailing attitude..

BD is much more secular and tolerant than Pakistan.. Sorry but that's a fact and probably this is an inherent quality of Bengali culture to some extent..

Lol atleast BD acts secular, Bharat says "secular! we are secular!" and then kills 2000 muslims and bans meat and does operation on sikh temple...

Bangladesh isn't a good example to follow. I know for now it is a pipe dream but both pak and bd should try something nearer to sharia law. Under sharia law all has equal rights. The classes I saw in bd will cease to exist and the violences we see today in bd will be erased if Islamic law is established. Now sharia can have many meaning so don't tell I am trying to make Taliban state or stopping girls from education.

Lol atleast BD acts secular, Bharat says "secular! we are secular!" and then kills 2000 muslims and bans meat and does operation on sikh temple...

Sure, you can have an opinion on India and no body is stopping you but please stop kidnapping & forcible conversions of the girls of your minorities..

Why is the establishment of Sharia a joke?
It is actually a superior code of law (most western laws are actually based on it)
And most importantly, it is our own law, not a law that was forced on us by Europeans.

It is actually a superior code of law (most western laws are actually based on it)
And most importantly, it is our own law, not a law that was forced on us by Europeans.

Can you back up the bold part with reliable source(s) ?

With all due respect for Sharia Law, one law cannot be superior to another law. I believe, law must evolve as society evolves.

So? We achieved 8-9% growth for 4 years, we didn't brag like you BD's.

Funny, BD has no significance in the world map, India is surrounding you and you can't play geo politics like we can.

Now India is planning to invade and destroy your nation with dams and such, what will you do?

Lol... I am again reminding you none has been said by me. This report has been made by citi bank. Regarding India ... Forget about 3 It is basically in one side. To connect to the other side it is begging for transit for 40+ years. If win win situation arise bd will provide transit to India. Apart from that will become the gateway between south and south east Asia. With current state of Pakistan it will take decades to come out of the sh!t. Then there is fear of splitting. N also would like to remind you size is not always a matter. The amount of influence Qatar has many big country does not have that. But at least bd has it's biggest asset 160 million homogenious people.

I'd like to see the proof of that. Why does everything has to be about east and west? the west took ideas from the crusades and took back to europe which led to the renaissance. Times change and along with that laws need to be adjusted to that, its simply evolution. Smarter thing is to copy the good things about the west and integrate in our society.

Khekz! Comparing between man made law and God made law???

Back
Top Bottom