What's new

Bangladesh Revolution News and Updates

@BDforever, dude, chill. Stop wasting your time replying to the fanatics.

Just sit back and enjoy the show. We are taking our country back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dinazpur

69624_540818682615615_1351857647_n.jpg

You have learned good conspiracy theories by staying in pdf, now provide evidence. How am i weakening the argument when you are just speaking on assumptions?

conspiracy theory ? ahah bro you are funny :D
#i am giving assumption and your are talking about biriyani , that is how you are weakening your argument :D

Your puppies just fled from Shahbag and you're dreaming of making BD a permanent province of india, not very practical.

you are personally attacking , talk nice.
check me and @animelive arguing with each other without personal attack.

conspiracy theory ? ahah bro you are funny :D
#i am giving assumption and your are talking about biriyani , that is how you are weakening your argument :D

No bro, you are the funny one :P
and who exactly is talking about reality? Is the biryani reality or your Jamati conspiracy theory? :rofl:

No bro, you are the funny one :P
and who exactly is talking about reality? Is the biryani reality or your Jamati conspiracy theory? :rofl:
then lets hope our religion will not be used by others to fulfill their objectives. :)

you are personally attacking , talk nice.
check me and @animelive arguing with each other without personal attack.

Funny, I didn't mention your name. Well if you want to say that you're one of those puppies bred by the RAW I wouldn't stop you.

That is like saying, you won't follow your morals because you think that others might find it beneficial :undecided:
i am saying follow your morals and also careful about others who may use your morality to get support.

i am saying follow your morals and also careful about others who may use your morality to get support.

What what? once again, if Jamat had half the support of Mullahs, they would be in the helm. And ignore thrash speakers. You will find quit a few here.

Funny, I didn't mention your name. Well if you want to say that you're one of those puppies bred by the RAW I wouldn't stop you.
you already personally attacked me , now this is 2nd time.
@WebMaster check it out plz

then lets hope our religion will not be used by others to fulfill their objectives. :)

Are you saying we cannot ask for a state based on the principles of Islam? Keep smoking the dope.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom