What's new

Bangladesh Revolution News and Updates

What do you think? Destroying whole Shibir/Jamat funded Islamic organization from war criminals. What do you think?
answer is in your question of what i am asking for .
who is against war criminals punishment ? it is Jamat , right ? what is their support ? it is 4.6 %. How can they get mass support against shahbhagh protest ? simple bring those bloggers anti-islamic activities. now tell me , are not they get good support now against shahbhagh protest ?

brother , the truth is you are being used.

Some handfull of guys abused your faith and you people got outraged so much and spending lot of money and disturbing public life.

Is this the correct way to answer ??

no one is spending money, these are not kids who enjoy biryani and police protection. when you stay in MY country and disrespect MY way of living then you are going to have a real bad time because if I don't punish the you, there will be more corrupts, eventually destroying MY country.
Hope that was a clear answer too.

Media are the biggest manipulators now, they are falsifying and hiding many things.

Let's see a list of AL media:

Somoy
Independent
ATN
Daily Star
Prohom-alo

please add more if you know another AL mouth piece.

@T-Rex, ya right! (y)

@Srinivas, dude, it was not a protest. It was just mere vandalization. The members were all Jamat. But nothing to worry. Patriotic forces have risen and they will show Jamat the way out. Jamat just made a serious mistake. Jamat-Shibir members are getting their ***** kicked as we speak. :lol:

@BDforever, good to know man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where was this war crime trial when Jamaat was with the BAL in 1986? Why did Sheikh Mujib pardon the actual 185 war criminals? You're a paid servant of the RAW, aren't you? If all the devout Muslims simply piss, maggots like you will simply wash away and I think the process has started.

see you all have common ideology, whoever says against you , he becomes opposition party. check bd sector threads. you will see my postion, who i support.

no one is spending money, these are not kids who enjoy biryani and police protection. when you stay in MY country and disrespect MY way of living then you are going to have a real bad time because if I don't punish the you, there will be more corrupts, eventually destroying MY country.
Hope that was a clear answer too.

What ever, on the contrary punishing will also create some more criminals if the punishment is not justified :cheers:

Laxmipur

546802_540848669279283_2015239859_n.jpg

Media are the biggest manipulators now, they are falsifying and hiding many things.

Let's see a list of AL media:

Somoy
Independent
ATN
Daily Star
Prohom-alo

please add more if you know another AL mouth piece.

add Amardesh newspaper ( because today jamat beated amardesh news reporter)

answer is in your question of what i am asking for .
who is against war criminals punishment ? it is Jamat , right ? what is their support ? it is 4.6 %. How can they get mass support against shahbhagh protest ? simple bring those bloggers anti-islamic activities. now tell me , are not they get good support now against shahbhagh protest ?
brother , the truth is you are being used.

"First question how Shahbag came to existence, surely strings are being pulled. They are enjoying their biryani whereas other protesters gets attacking by law enforcers. If you can live in such a biased country, then its your choice. I won't." Now one more thing to mention, The leaders of Mullahs themselves said that they want fair punishment for criminals. Everyone is fighting for their own beliefs.

@T-Rex, ya right! (y)

@Srinivas, dude, it was not a protest. It was just mere vandalization. The members were all Jamat. But nothing to worry. Patriotic forces have risen and they will show Jamat the way out. Jamat just made a serious mistake. Jamat-Shibir members are getting their ***** kicked as we speak. :lol:

@BDforever, good to know man.

Shahbag party ran after seeing 4.6%, now I suggest, the projnmo bahini to wear some bangles and cook in the kitchen. Streets are for men :rofl:

What ever, on the contrary punishing will also create some more criminals if the punishment is not justified :cheers:

No justification is needed for this, just common sense. People keep their faith, above their properties and when you vandalize that... :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
"First question how Shahbag came to existence, surely strings are being pulled. They are enjoying their biryani whereas other protesters gets attacking by law enforcers. If you can live in such a biased country, then its your choice. I won't." Now one more thing to mention, The leaders of Mullahs themselves said that they want fair punishment for criminals. Everyone is fighting for their own beliefs.

see you did not get it, All Mullahs are not Jamati. so how to get huge Mullahs support ? simple bring the bloggers anti-islamic activites. and again when you talk about biryani you are weakening your argument.

see you all have common ideology, whoever says against you , he becomes opposition party. check bd sector threads. you will see my postion, who i support.

Just answer the question I asked, Mr. 'fair', don't dodge, that is, if you dare to. You see, we're too stupid to understand what a maggot like you stands for, so spare us the pain.

see you did not get it, All Mullahs are not Jamati. so how to get huge Mullahs support ? simple bring the bloggers anti-islamic activites. and again when you talk about biryani you are weakening your argument.

You have learned good conspiracy theories by staying in pdf, now provide evidence. How am i weakening the argument when you are just speaking on assumptions?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom