What's new

Bangladesh Pushes back refugees from Myanmar

Mughals are from Central Asia. The first Mughal king " Zaheeruddin Babur, who conquered Dehli in 1526 came from Fergana valley of present day Uzbekistan where he was a Prince. Babur was a descendent of Taimur Lang ( Taimoor the lame ) who was descendent of Chengez Khan ( aka as Genghis Khan in the West ).

There are some Mughals in Bangladesh. These are descendents of Mughal Governors and Mughal army sent by the emperor when Bengal was under Mughal rule.

Timur Lane wasn't related to Chengiz. Timur was a turk.

Who said we dont accept them there are 20 million muhajirs in pakistan

and 200,000 bangladeshis in karachi alone

And They Are still MOHAZIR??? WHat kind acceptance is it??? We never called Manmohan singh , LK Advani, Anupam Kher, Kapoor Family Mohazir/refugee.

Till date they are labeled/called Mohazir, your acceptance is not valid...

Funny to see that how neo converts are desperately trying to prove there fake identity....

I am disappointed by the Bangladeshi people. They are little people with little hearts. I am not just saying this to be mean but I say this because I have noticed this tendency amongst Bangladeshis that they are first in line to extract the last benefit and the last freebee out of other countries but never offer anything to anyone.

ALWAYS THE TAKERS AND NEVER THE GIVERS.

I say this as a proud Pakistani whose country accommodated 3,500,000 Afghans ( the World's largest refugee Population ).

For heaven's Bangladesh, these are Burmese Muslims who have been slaughtered by Myanmar (Burma).

Have you no shame ?

We should no more take steps that only encourages the Burmans to send more and more refugees to our country.

We should no more take steps that only encourages the Burmans to send more and more refugees to our country.
\

Thats another point of view, But I believe that BD can not hold more pressure, As I can see here, there are already Half million refugees living in BD. Pakistan is Big country and they get Dollars from USA for these refugees. Where as BD is small country and they have limited resources...

Having said that I appreciate BD, for accepting half million refugees on humanitarian ground. Good job BD.

The resolution: World must nail Burmese Army, they are behaving ridiculous...

And They Are still MOHAZIR??? WHat kind acceptance is it??? We never called Manmohan singh , LK Advani, Anupam Kher, Kapoor Family Mohazir/refugee.

Till date they are labeled/called Mohazir, your acceptance is not valid...

Mohajir isn't a derogatory term...

Mohajir isn't a derogatory term...

Refugee also not derogatory term, neither does chinki. My point is simple, there was something why they didn't mixed up to non-mohazirs.. There was something that force them to make there party. There was something why they are still Mohazir...

I gave you simple example, ppl did Hizrat (Migration) to India, BD and Pakistan. There are no Mohazir (Refugees) in India and BD, but there are in Pakistan.

Take your time and think about it.. I am not blaming you or any Pakistani, I am just saying you to introspect..

Refugee also not derogatory term, neither does chinki. My point is simple, there was something why they didn't mixed up to non-mohazirs.. There was something that force them to make there party. There was something why they are still Mohazir...

I gave you simple example, ppl did Hizrat (Migration) to India, BD and Pakistan. There are no Mohazir (Refugees) in India and BD, but there are in Pakistan.

Take your time and think about it.. I am not blaming you or any Pakistani, I am just saying you to introspect..

To simply it for you... People that migrated to India from Pakistan looked like Indians so they settled in well.

People who migrated from India to Pakistan didn't look like the rest of the population, therefore a term was used to describe them.

I repeat there is no racism in Mohajir. It's like calling someone a human and taking a offense on that. It's just a term to identify politically and socially.

I will get our Biharis back as soon as I can get my UP and Bihar States back which are currently occupied by India.

Remember this, in our lifetime we will get Northern India back. I am a full blooded Mughal and have a claim on all of Northern and Central India and plan on getting my land back from Indian Occupation.

So you are one of the five horsemen who will accompany Zaid Hamid on his Rooh-E-Afza conquest?

I''m sure the other four are on the forum too! LOL!!! Hurry up, in UP it will be time consuming to break all the statues Mayawati has built.

To simply it for you... People that migrated to India from Pakistan looked like Indians so they settled in well.

People who migrated from India to Pakistan didn't look like the rest of the population, therefore a term was used to describe them.

I repeat there is no racism in Mohajir. It's like calling someone a human and taking a offense on that. It's just a term to identify politically and socially.

Keep living in dreams, One can not rectify self , unless he/she identify his fault...

So mohajirs look different from rest of Pakistanis. That's news for me.

Anyway how is that possible when Pakistanis migrate to Indian, they look like Indians(thus proving Pakistanis look like Indians -- corollary 1), but Indians migrate to Pakistan, they look different(thus contradicting previous corollary that Pakistanis look like Indians). :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom