What's new

Bangladesh Pushes back refugees from Myanmar

By the way, are'nt Biharis originally from Bihar ?

I will get our Biharis back as soon as I can get my UP and Bihar States back which are currently occupied by India.

Remember this, in our lifetime we will get Northern India back. I am a full blooded Mughal and have a claim on all of Northern and Central India and plan on getting my land back from Indian Occupation.

Put that in your Bong and smoke that my friend.
lol and i am a full blooded MARATHA and i will get all of my regions which are currently occ****d by pakistan and bangladesh amd so will my sikhs and rajput brothers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012
113 more refugees on 3 trawlers pushed back

Bangladesh border and coast guards pushed back three more trawlers with 113 people aboard on Wednesday afternoon as they entered Bangladesh through Cox's Bazar for refuge from sectarian violence in Rakhine state.

The first trawler carrying 30 Myanmar nationals was pushed back around 12:00pm, the second at about 5:00pm with 44 people and the last one at 5:30pm with 39 people on board, our Chittagong correspondent reports quoting Captain Kamrul Islam, operation officer of BGB 42 battalion.

Earlier on the same day, four trawlers and a boat carrying 124 Myanmar nationals were intercepted while entering Bangladesh illegally.

The BGB and coast guard personnel seized those starting from 12midnight till filing of this report at 9:00pm, the correspondent said quoting second-in-command of BGB 44 battalion Maj Shafiqur Rahman.

After seeing an empty boat floating in the Naf river in the midnight, Border Guard Bangladesh personnel went close to it and found a one and a half months old baby alone on the vessel.

It took two and a half hours to the BGB men to go close to the boat and rescue the baby, said Maj Md Saiful Wadud, operation officer of BGB, Teknaf said.

The team handed over the baby to one Kabir, a local people, for taking care of it, he said.

BGB seized a trawler carrying 44 Myanmarese near Gularchar of Teknaf around 4:00am while a patrol team of Bangladesh Coast Guard seized another trawler with 39 passengers at St Martin.

The border guards noticed one more trawler at the mouth of the Naf river and the Bay around 7:00am. They seized and brought the vessel, which was carrying 30 people, to a nearby jetty.

The guards with the help of local people provided the intruders with dry foods, water and saline.

BGB and coast guards on Monday pushed back 11 boats carrying around 500 Myanmar nationals when they tried to enter Bangladesh to flee the turmoil of their country where dozens of people were killed in a riot between Muslims and Buddhists.

The boarder guards are on high alert as Bangladesh government on Tuesday decided not to allow any refugee from Myanmar and asked the administration and law enforcement agencies to beef up vigilance and resist intrusion.

On the other hand, the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) in a briefing on the same day urged the government to allow the people seeking refuge in the country from sectarian clashes in the Rakhine state of Myanmar.

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/latest_news.php?nid=38369

Dear why U avoid the Photo in ur thread.... :(

2012-06-13__refugees.jpg

And when bangladesh will be underwater and will naturally disappear, who will welcome them ?

Burma? No.
India? No lol
Pakistan? No.

So mohajirs look different from rest of Pakistanis. That's news for me.

Anyway how is that possible when Pakistanis migrate to Indian, they look like Indians(thus proving Pakistanis look like Indians -- corollary 1), but Indians migrate to Pakistan, they look different(thus contradicting previous corollary that Pakistanis look like Indians). :coffee:

Actually, Punjabis and Sindhis still think Muhajirs are Indians, just follow some issues on Karachi, Punjabi Sindhis openly abuse them,"If you want this, if you want that then go back to India where you actually belong." International media too uses the term "Indian Muslim migrants" for muhajirs.

That's why he seems desperate to return to UP-Bihar.

lol and i am a full blooded maratha and i will get all of my regions which are currently occupied by pakistan and bangladesh amd so will my sikhs and rajput brothers

Except that you actually ARE a Maratha, whereas he's only hinding behind being a full blooded Mughal because its not 'cool' being a Mohajir there.

Good God.....I think we desis have serious identity issues :sick:

:lol: :lol:

Have you ever seen such weird discussion in Bangladesh? Most of the Bangladeshis have no idea about their great grandfathers....This Jat, paat, rokto , bongsho are not important here, taka jar mulluk tar

So mohajirs look different from rest of Pakistanis. That's news for me.

Anyway how is that possible when Pakistanis migrate to Indian, they look like Indians(thus proving Pakistanis look like Indians -- corollary 1), but Indians migrate to Pakistan, they look different(thus contradicting previous corollary that Pakistanis look like Indians). :coffee:

Pakistanis who moved to India were mostly Hindu... Hindus look like Indians...

Indians who moved to Pakistan looked like Indians...

Compare your average Sindhi to average Bihari, compare your avergae Pushtun to UP dweller, compare Punjabi to your average Indian... Thats what I mean.

Have you ever seen such weird discussion in Bangladesh? Most of the Bangladeshis have no idea about their great grandfathers....This Jat, paat, rokto , bongsho are not important here, taka jar mulluk tar

What does a Bangladeshi know about ethnic groups you are all the same... lol... 15% of Punjabi pop. in Pakistan is jatt, warrior class, what is bangadeshi?

Except that you actually ARE a Maratha, whereas he's only hinding behind being a full blooded Mughal because its not 'cool' being a Mohajir there.

West side of Indus River are Aryan and Iranic races...

Pakistanis who moved to India were mostly Hindu... Hindus look like Indians...

This two nation theory gets more and more complex.

So Hindus look like Indians, Indian Muslims who moved to Pakistan obviously don''t look like Indians because they are not Hindu, But they also dont look like Pakistanis despite being Muslims.

I get it now, I think I understand the ''''need'''' to be a Mughal for a Mohajir, which BTW is not a racist term.

What does a Bangladeshi know about ethnic groups you are all the same... lol... 15% of Punjabi pop. in Pakistan is jatt, warrior class, what is bangadeshi?

From what I know, Bangladesh never had any warrior class. We are a peaceful people :D

Though, I may be wrong...

So Hindus look like Indians, Indian Muslims who moved to Pakistan obviously don''t look like Indians because they are not Hindu, But they also dont look like Pakistanis despite being Muslims.

I get it now, I think I understand the ''''need'''' to be a Mughal.

According to some, they are Arabs :lol:

I get it now, I think I understand the ''''need'''' to be a Mughal.

No... Indian Muslims look like Indians, thats why they are called Muhajirs

According to some, they are Arabs :lol:

Lol who said we are Arabs...

What is a warrior class? Anyone can be a warrior given good motivation and training! This genetic warrior thingy is useless... If it is true that means that group is hot tampered uses strength instead of using brain....!

Back
Top Bottom