What's new

Bangladesh protests Pakistan Parliament resolutions

This is a complete joke!

The censorship in BD is like in Soviet Russia.

I hope this fascist Awami League are banned as soon as possible and their top leadership, including Hasina, jailed for a very, very long time for the harm that they have done to BD.

This is a complete joke!

The censorship in BD is like in Soviet Russia.

I hope this fascist Awami League are banned as soon as possible and their top leadership, including Hasina, jailed for a very, very long time for the harm that they have done to BD.
Don't mention Soviet Russia...it will make them nostalgic!

Are the Pakistani channels airing lots of content glorifying mass murderer qader mulla as some kind of islamic hero and thus adding to the troubles in BD? If so such tripe deserves banning.

Going a bit too far now don't you think, little cry babies. Cry over everything, some give them their doodh

Dafuq. Don't do things that makes us angry. you better don't mess with us or we will puck you right there and this time we will do it seriously.

Good step. May be those channels were corrupting young BDeshi minds.

Proof- PDF Bangladeshis. (except iambengali)

Now that Pak channels are banned, I am looking forward to some quality posts without conspiracy theories from BD posters.

I didn't knew that Pakistani TV channels were there

Are the Pakistani channels airing lots of content glorifying mass murderer qader mulla as some kind of islamic hero and thus adding to the troubles in BD? If so such tripe deserves banning.

I think they banned because they were not showing anything regarding bangladesh.

Can some country ban the channels whenever they want?
I mean can Pak go to WTO or something...
Hope india also bans all the western news sites. They are just propaganda...

Why Pakistan have to care about it? Anyway i don't think BD is market of our channels as our channels are in Urdu. But yeah we should force India to broadcast ZH's interviews & analysis.

Back
Top Bottom