What's new

Bangladesh protests Pakistan Parliament resolutions

why so that people cant learn urdu? they should ban hindi channels as well.thanks to indian channels and movies now we know far more hindi/urdu than pre 71 era :sarcastic:

And I thought that my own brother @DarkPrince would look out for us ! :cray:

I asked to name the channel, because famous channel for these activities is the one you mentioned as popular in Bangladesh.

Lovey Bhai kisss ke saath sur khapaa raheiii haiiin ? :disagree:

In mousoof ke paitt mein durd ho jaiii tou it turns out that the ISI-Khalida-BNP-Pakistan Triangle was behind it all ! :unsure:

Bastards Awami League = BAL

Do in any way PK channels harm bd?

Ary digital was interesting to me.

Lovey Bhai kisss ke saath sur khapaa raheiii haiiin ? :disagree:

In mousoof ke paitt mein durd ho jaiii tou it turns out that the ISI-Khalida-BNP-Pakistan Triangle was behind it all ! :unsure:

Yaar weekend hai, socha thora time pass kar loon. Well yeah, trolling bhartiies is more fun than here.

Bastards Awami League = BAL

Do in any way PK channels harm bd?

They were corrupting @DarkPrince 's mind ! :unsure:

After seeing Begum Nawazish Ali :

bi-62749.jpg

He started dressing the same way ! :lol:

Yes both the people are the same guy - He does a show on Pakistani Media dressed as a lady Begum Nawazish Ali ! :bad:

Next theVISA

There are some free to air Pak channels which glorifies Taliban activities but those are not in most cable TV. There are two pay channels which are slightly popular, GEO News and ARY. Other channels are crap.
I did not know there were satellite channels that do that.....you seem to know a lot about it!

Next theVISA

There are some free to air Pak channels which glorifies Taliban activities but those are not in most cable TV. There are two pay channels which are slightly popular, GEO News and ARY. Other channels are crap.

Hey Pinocchio name one.

Stupid but expected move from facist loons such as BAL. More like BAL bans all PAK tv channels. BAL=/= Bangladesh.

Hey Pinocchio name one.
You do realize that the 'link' is a blog !

Here it is. Its DAWN

The media not to glorify Taliban leaders.

He said that commanders could only be in the army and the word should not be used for terrorists who were killing innocent people.

He said that the media was independent and he could only suggest to them not to `give extra coverage to terrorist activities`.

Media asked not to glorify terrorists - DAWN.COM

Back
Top Bottom