What's new

Bangladesh protests Pakistan Parliament resolutions

I have seen so many thread during which I came to know that in Indian thread or India related thread only handful of Pakistanis go and post stuff, but on every thread where any thing related to Pakistan is posted majority of Indian posters stick their nose as they are the genuine citizens of Pakistan. Can some one tell me why this happens??

Further all these Indians are in delusion that their country is super power and they keep telling Pakistanis what they have done wrong and what they should do. Please keep your arrogance and stupid advice away from our backyard.

What you can expect from slaves of Bharat matta?
Slaves of Arabia.

Look how Indians treated USA for charging their counselor, of a true crime.
Go try to burn the effigy of sheikh mujeeb or gandhi or burn any holy book as hindus regularly does.
We have no right to call our self Pakistanis, if we do not get back to Bengalis, in a way that remember it for for their future history.
what does it mean "Hindus regularly does" ? Does what ?

Dont u understand there is some reason Bangladeshis burnt Jinnah's effigy. NOT COZ THEY HATE JINNAH BUT THE RELATE JINNAH TO PAKISTAN AND ONLY PAKISTAN.

No one understand because there is no reason to hate Jinnah , none at all . The reason because Pakistan and Bangladesh are there , is essentially him with contributions from both West/East Pakistan . Initially , multiple Islamic states were envisioned in the subcontinent but that didn't happen and we regret what happened after . Just because they do not know their history , there's no reason to start justifying the burning of a effigy of a person whom they " now " hate but remains the reason for their existence , whether they like it or not . Should we start burning the Maulvi Fazlul Haq's effigy now in retaliation ? NO!

One very interesting book about Mr. Jinah.

‘Jinnah’s Orphans’ | Tarek Fatah

Seriously , he's considered an " intellectual " somehow who's to be taken seriously ? His views and the manner of writing is indicative of an immature person blurting out whatever comes to his mind whilst making no sense . Going by his logic , he might as well right a book , saying that if there were no humans , there would have been no problems that we face today . Yes , it is that absurd .

Shes a Bangladeshi. ONLY MUSLIMS DONT LIVE IN BANGLADESH> Another reality check for you.

Infact, Bangladesh is the true version of Jinnah's Pakistan rather than West Pak. Anyone who wanna contest it can read Jinna's definition of Pakistan and compare it with Ban and Pak.
He never wanted an Islamic Republic. He wanted an independent country where Muslims can practice their religion without fear & in that same country he wanted minorities to live with equal rights as of majority.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. He did this by saying " Hindus and Muslims can not stay together."

I am outraged at this...I draw the line at such actions, what Jinnah did to the Bengalis I will never know, yet I will say that we should not judge all Bengali's the same because of these brainless ninnies.

The same way a muslim understands evolution . Is not it ? he he he he he.
Please KEEP MUSLIMS, ISLAM and FAITH out of this discussion please. Further attempts at derailing by either side will be subject of reporting.

Why do many Pakistanis add a "Sir" to a name of a leader or otherwise, I have seen Sir Imran Khan, Sir Zaid Hamid and now Sir M.A. Jinnah. Do you chaps offer a knighthood of your own perhaps?

1514610_10152089441738954_1051435998_n.jpg

Why do many Pakistanis add a "Sir" to a name of a leader or otherwise, I have seen Sir Imran Khan, Sir Zaid Hamid and now Sir M.A. Jinnah. Do you chaps offer a knighthood of your own perhaps?

Its actually a very small number of Pakistanis who do that . Just a manner of address , nothing more than that . These people aren't knighted by the Queen of course but rather just addressed respectfully , call them Monsieur or commandatore , what difference does it make ?

I am outraged at this...I draw the line at such actions, what Jinnah did to the Bengalis I will never know, yet I will say that we should not judge all Bengali's the same because of these brainless ninnies.

Please KEEP MUSLIMS, ISLAM and FAITH out of this discussion please. Further attempts at derailing by either side will be subject of reporting.
Tell this to your compatriots who bring HINDUS, HINDUISM and FAITH into discussion.

I have seen so many thread during which I came to know that in Indian thread or India related thread only handful of Pakistanis go and post stuff, but on every thread where any thing related to Pakistan is posted majority of Indian posters stick their nose as they are the genuine citizens of Pakistan. Can some one tell me why this happens??

Further all these Indians are in delusion that their country is super power and they keep telling Pakistanis what they have done wrong and what they should do. Please keep your arrogance and stupid advice away from our backyard.
Lo aag lagane wale khud hi aag se dargaye. he he he

Tell this to your compatriots who bring HINDUS, HINDUISM and FAITH into discussion.

Lo aag lagane wale khud hi aag se dargaye. he he he
Both sides have equally been warned. Lets keep it clean and discuss the topic at hand without any further derailing. Anyone breaching rules will be reported, regardless of "titles" or "flag".

Back ON TOPIC:
Pakistan Government should issue a statement of condemnation or lodge an official protest by summoning the BD ambassador to the F.O.

Off Topic:
It's an Honorific title... Just like using Ustad, Sahib, Khan Sahib, Khan Bahadur, Sardar. Pakistan is not the only one using Sir as an Honorific title, in countries like the Phillipines Kuya is used as a prefix. Kuya loosly translated means SIR.

Back
Top Bottom