What's new

Bangladesh proposes procurement of high-end military equipment from US

No I don't ignore people.

I mean he is obviously free to post here.

But I don't appreciate the constant attacks and generalizations.

Constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Not offensive verbal diarrhea.

Also, he is totally projecting with the deep seated psyche nonsense directed at Bangladeshis.

Yes there is no psyche at all lol:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bangladesh-the-recent-economical-miracle.639465/page-3#post-11858292

Just play a disagree game with the BAL-brochure-bot, I'm sure he will set a Bengali test for you or just call you "sanghi" too....or maybe he has already? :lol:

Rest of your lot gathered here are just mostly different shades of that same exact thing, sorry to say. I can count the independent BD thinkers that have revulsion for the groupthink here on this BD forum on just one hand. The rest are a clownish mob with big chip on shoulder...good to poke fun at and see response....but little else.

Like I said, when the root psyche has a deep void in it (having been tossed and shook around and not actually been given some buffer to actually genuinely develop a structured ego), it is filled with pretty foul fickle stuff.

Always looking to another for acceptance and their redemption, clinging to their foot kissing it or throwing a tantrum when you get kicked away after they see you hurling the same ole same ole when you feel they aren't looking.

It's simple, there is long list of 1971 threads + related drama here for any interested party to read....of your membership typical simplistic hollow response and braying (incl the very same that kissing feet in other times)....yet you still clamour as some credible stoic party here....using whatever matchstick emotional bridge at hand at time.

It is you lot still linger here...and then deflect that question on others....when you can never actually grapple with it yourselves.

The real grounded people of you lot are generally not found here (they are busy getting along with the queen bee and saving up for their next medical visit to India given its matter of life and death for them). Its really that simple.

You lot here on the other hand are a bunch of effluent runoff....directed here and stagnant here for very obvious reason. You have what you think is an axe and looking for something to grind it on..to try seem the "same" and "equivalent" but in the end everyone else realising thats not an actual axe at all but just a floppy rank hilsa fish as @Retired Troll would say. This is all apparent to all else (and they may give you a little sympathy and shoulder to cry on from time to time), but seemingly not to yourselves....so its inevitable that the shoulder gets tired of the same ole tears.

The hypothetical corollaries with other situations in the world are pretty clear like I said. The somewhat poignant thing is they generally do not exist given people have moved on and getting busy again with shaping their own destiny and identity.... which is not so in your case (and esp among types festering here). Your cesspool of inferiority is because you choose to be so. If you don't want to actually mature and make something of yourselves, thats on you in the end. But sure feel free to keep denying and projecting.....queen bee and her ilk are only too happy about that.

@ps3linux

Yes there is no psyche at all lol:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bangladesh-the-recent-economical-miracle.639465/page-3#post-11858292

Just play a disagree game with the BAL-brochure-bot, I'm sure he will set a Bengali test for you or just call you "sanghi" too....or maybe he has already? :lol:

Rest of your lot gathered here are just mostly different shades of that same exact thing, sorry to say. I can count the independent BD thinkers that have revulsion for the groupthink here on this BD forum on just one hand. The rest are a clownish mob with big chip on shoulder...good to poke fun at and see response....but little else.

Like I said, when the root psyche has a deep void in it (having been tossed and shook around and not actually been given some buffer to actually genuinely develop a structured ego), it is filled with pretty foul fickle stuff.

Always looking to another for acceptance and their redemption, clinging to their foot kissing it or throwing a tantrum when you get kicked away after they see you hurling the same ole same ole when you feel they aren't looking.

It's simple, there is long list of 1971 threads + related drama here for any interested party to read....of your membership typical simplistic hollow response and braying (incl the very same that kissing feet in other times)....yet you still clamour as some credible stoic party here....using whatever matchstick emotional bridge at hand at time.

It is you lot still linger here...and then deflect that question on others....when you can never actually grapple with it yourselves.

The real grounded people of you lot are generally not found here (they are busy getting along with the queen bee and saving up for their next medical visit to India given its matter of life and death for them). Its really that simple.

You lot here on the other hand are a bunch of effluent runoff....directed here and stagnant here for very obvious reason. You have what you think is an axe and looking for something to grind it on..to try seem the "same" and "equivalent" but in the end everyone else realising thats not an actual axe at all but just a floppy rank hilsa fish as @Retired Troll would say. This is all apparent to all else (and they may give you a little sympathy and shoulder to cry on from time to time), but seemingly not to yourselves....so its inevitable that the shoulder gets tired of the same ole tears.

The hypothetical corollaries with other situations in the world are pretty clear like I said. The somewhat poignant thing is they generally do not exist given people have moved on and getting busy again with shaping their own destiny and identity.... which is not so in your case (and esp among types festering here). Your cesspool of inferiority is because you choose to be so. If you don't want to actually mature and make something of yourselves, thats on you in the end. But sure feel free to keep denying and projecting.....queen bee and her ilk are only too happy about that.

@ps3linux

TL DR

Why are your panties always in a bunch?

The sheer length of the post indicates some pathology on your part.

Complete projection of your own inadequacies likely.

TL DR

Why are your panties always in a bunch?

The sheer length of the post indicates some pathology on your part.

Complete projection of your own inadequacies likely.

Its just best to write and you can come back to it later to digest...and I also can refer others to it as needed. It saves lot of time and effort.

I don't care much for these one liner low IQ swamp-troll blab format one bit anymore.

If its too hard reading for you, that's not what I care about....there are other better people around (in this forum and outside it whom I sometimes direct to later) its made for.

Its just best to write and you can come back to it later to digest...and I also can refer others to it as needed. It saves lot of time and effort.

I don't care much for these one liner low IQ swamp-troll blab format one bit anymore.

If its too hard reading for you, that's not what I care about....there are other better people around (in this forum and outside it whom I sometimes direct to later) its made for.

Wrong.

You have pathology.

Good luck finding relevance.

And the BAL policy of sweetened relationship with India is needed for its own survival. India has the money and influence to build a substitute political party through its agents inside the country that may topple BAL from power.

Note that a sham election is preferred by India that causes BAL to remain in power. I hope a situation arrives when BAL wins the popular votes.

Brother @bluesky , lets leave these boring stuffs . Let's relax and read some old stories that I read few years ago . I believe you are a sensible man ,so you can gather gem from ashes ;) .

Start with one and two . After reading them , read another one and other two And then you can read all writing of this author if you please . Good stories :) . But read all with comment thread .

Ps: slight correction of link serial number. Please check now. And please read them thoroughly! Don't forget to check references.

@bluesky

Last edited:
Wrong.

You have pathology.

Do not worry about @Nilgiri. Canada is under 5m of snow already and he is spending his time inside his well-heated room, eating icecream and incessantly typing his keyboard. Not bad when I think he will keep on receiving Winter Unemployment Bonus for the next six months. Canada is a rich country.

Guys, we should just stop engaging the sad and pathetic troll.
He just regurgitates the same crap over and over again.

Brother @bluesky , lets leave these boring stuffs . Let's relax and read some old stories that I read few years ago . I believe you are a sensible man ,so you can gather gem from ashes ;) .

Start with one and two . After reading them , read another one and other two And then you can read all writing of this author if you please . Good stories :) . But read all with comment thread .

Ps: slight correction of link serial number. Please check now. And please read them thoroughly! Don't forget to check references.

@bluesky
I am quite a busy man. So, I have little time to read the stuff that you have posted so earnestly. However, I have saved them for reading in the future. Thanks.

Wrong.

You have pathology.

You want the last word, sure go ahead reply again.

It is you that keeps replying and quoting me to start....asking "why am I here?".

Just ignore and dont ask lol. It should come super simple to a natural low born ingrate. Better yet, press the ignore button.

It's clear to anyone you just get off on visualising your rat pack here surrounding and demanding I just surrender and disappear in some continued white flag parley....like the born effeminate you are.

In which case my reply is exactly what the Para FGO at Arnhem said to the same parley type...and its too bad I don't have an aide to convey in more measured terms.

tenor.gif

In this forum, you seem to be the only low-IQ poster writing thousands of lines that no one really cares to read. Some people really lack common sense.

Just go finish your bengali test to prove you are even who you claim to be lol.

It is tough to come down to cockroach level to make cockroaches understand.

Far better to stomp on the critters and show others how to as well....should need arise for them.

You want the last word, sure go ahead reply again.

It is you that keeps replying and quoting me to start....asking "why am I here?".

Just ignore and dont ask lol. It should come super simple to a natural low born ingrate. Better yet, press the ignore button.

It's clear to anyone you just get off on visualising your rat pack here surrounding and demanding I just surrender and disappear in some continued white flag parley....like the born effeminate you are.

In which case my reply is exactly what the Para FGO at Arnhem said to the same parley type...and its too bad I don't have an aide to convey in more measured terms.

tenor.gif

Just go finish your bengali test to prove you are even who you claim to be lol.

It is tough to come down to cockroach level to make cockroaches understand.

Far better to stomp on the critters and show others how to as well....should need arise for them.

It must suck being looked down on by your own northern countrymen.

So you have no other outlet but to pollute this place with your incoherent borderline manic drivel.

You are the Tamil calling the kettle black.

Projecting your own inadequacies and insecurities on us.

As for effeminate.

LOL.

Keep posting.

Time and time again you demonstrate what a fa33ot you are.

Also, don’t forget to tag half of PDF for the moral support you seem to need Nancy.

It must suck being looked down on by your own northern countrymen.

So you have no other outlet but to pollute this place with your incoherent borderline manic drivel.

You are the Tamil calling the kettle black.

Projecting your own inadequacies and insecurities on us.

As for effeminate.

LOL.

Keep posting.

Time and time again you demonstrate what a fa33ot you are.

Also, don’t forget to tag half of PDF for the moral support you seem to need Nancy.

Nancyboy went and got support from some false-flagger Pakistani trolls as well. What a circus this idiot and his sycophant trolls run. :-)

No Pakistani patriot (or Bangladeshi as well) would trust a Sanghi like this guy.

Full on entertainment every day.

I have my hands full with being in demand socially and with outings.

Don't these trolls have a life outside of PDF??

Nancyboy went and got support from some false-flagger Pakistani trolls as well. What a circus this idiot and his sycophant trolls run. :-)

No Pakistani patriot (or Bangladeshi as well) would trust a Sanghi like this guy.

Full on entertainment every day.

I have my hands full with being in demand socially and with outings.

Don't these trolls have a life outside of PDF??

I really don't care who's a false flag or whatnot.

And I don't like to indulge in these off topic posts.

But this douche keeps spouting off with his ish and I'm just putting in my two cents.

That's it.

I am quite a busy man. So, I have little time to read the stuff that you have posted so earnestly. However, I have saved them for reading in the future. Thanks.
:)Let me make you clear. Sorry actually I just created enigma. I haven't posted any story link brother, but it was actually far from it, although lightly I called them story!

However no hurry, take your free time, and try reading if you want. I believe you will not regret if you do some analysis on the articles .

They are purely based on espionage works ( with references). It clearly showed the difference between story and reality intelligence jobs! You will not find second author who wrote such things in a blog! Thank you.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom