What's new

Bangladesh proposes procurement of high-end military equipment from US

No Pakistani is here defending Myanmars genocide of the rohingyas, like you are of the genocide of Kashmir
Super idiot, first make a habbit to read full post then reply.
We should speak about how our peoples reacted on kashmir issue and your people reacted on Rohingya issue. Both reaction was positive, doesn't matter what our govt do!
Read it again and then write. As no Pakistani is defending genocide on Rohingyas, also no Bangladeshi is defending India against kashmir. So we civilians are same and govts are chamars, both yours and ours. So don't judge people with the act of their govt. Understand now?

Super idiot, first make a habbit to read full post then reply.

Read it again and then write.
Re-read it and I still condemned all genocides, especially ones against Muslims.

Do you?

I do. I do in louder voice than you I believe. All common folks do. Govt sometimes can't do because of diplomatic issue. Remember, Islam is deep inside the heart of Bangladeshi Muslim society, so Muslim brotherhood is. It's perhaps better than you have, keep it in mind . We are just peace loving folks, but when something worse happen we are the front liner to protests.

And we have problems with Hindutva govt of India and it's ideology, but we have no problem with common peacefull Hindus. They are Bangladeshi ( even I have no slightest problem with any Indian or other countries Hindus) so our own folks. It's called equal status. And that's all.

Last edited:
I do. I do in louder voice than you I believe. All common folks do. Govt sometimes can't do because of diplomatic issue. Remember, Islam is deep inside the heart of Bangladeshi Muslim society, so Muslim brotherhood is. It's perhaps better than you have, keep it in mind . And that's all.
I appreciate the gesture and I appreciate what you are saying about government, but no one forced Hassina to mention Pakistan at the UNGA.

She could have given her speech, not mentioned Pakistan, and no Indian would have been upset with her.

Instead she wanted to help modi with the genocide so decided to talk about Pakistan and used a made up number.

This is why Pakistanis say Bangladesh is a vassal of India.

This is why Pakistanis say Bangladesh is a vassal of India
It's a long debate. So the stance of Hasina about India. Let's not talk about it, let's not derail the thread.

If you are well wisher of Bangladesh, just have some good wish, so that we can stand tall.

We are a Muslim nation that is completely isolated from Muslim belt. We have no land border with any Muslim countries. We are in awkward position. Although geography is sort of blessing for us, it's a curse as well.

So we either need to stand tall, or get eliminated. And currently we have no other option but to compromise in certain cases diplomatically, until we become stronger.

And we need some time to grow bigger and who knows maybe once this tiny Bangladesh will be one of the flag bearers of Muslim nation.

Just have good wish for us instead of too much questions. Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:
It's a long debate. So the stance of Hasina about India. Let's not talk about it, let's not derail the thread.

If you are well wisher of Bangladesh, just have some good wish, so that we can stand tall.

We are a Muslim nation that is completely disconnect from Muslim belt. We have no land border with any Muslim countries. We are in awkward position. Although geography is sort of blessing for us, it's a curse as well.

So we either need to stand tall, or get eliminated. And currently we have no other option but to compromise in certain cases diplomatically, until we become stronger.

And we need some time to grow bigger and who knows maybe once this tiny Bangladesh will be one of the flag bearers of Muslim nation.

Just have good wish for us instead of too much questions. Thank you for your understanding.

Well stated.

@Rusty I suggest you see how Bangladeshis feel about Kashmir from various sources on the internet like social media.

Hasina has her motivations for doing what she does which the ordinary man may not agree with.

But that can be said about any government.

Just know that Islam is an intrinsic part of the majority of Bangladeshi identity.

Of course there is variation as you see among Pakistanis as well.

And also know this BJP led India is a common enemy to us both.

Well stated.

@Rusty I suggest you see how Bangladeshis feel about Kashmir from various sources on the internet like social media.

Hasina has her motivations for doing what she does which the ordinary man may not agree with.

But that can be said about any government.

Just know that Islam is an intrinsic part of the majority of Bangladeshi identity.

Of course there is variation as you see among Pakistanis as well.

And also know this BJP led India is a common enemy to us both.

I have no doubt about that.

But hassina has like 95% of a "democratically" elected parliament.

You can't ignore that.
She represents you.

And she's playing politics for her rss buddy.

When Imran Khan went to the UNGA and said those points, he represented pakistan. We voted for him and we back what he said, even though he only has a minority government.

Hassina has Saddam Hussain levels of popularity, according to the votes, so she certainly represents you.

I have no doubt about that.

But hassina has like 95% of a "democratically" elected parliament.

You can't ignore that.
She represents you.

And she's playing politics for her rss buddy.

When Imran Khan went to the UNGA and said those points, he represented pakistan. We voted for him and we back what he said, even though he only has a minority government.

Hassina has Saddam Hussain levels of popularity, according to the votes, so she certainly represents you.

Hasina represents Bangladeshis as much as Trump represents me.

Or for that matter as much as Nawaz Sharif (or take your pick of pre-IK leadership) represented the average Pakistani.

Hasina represents Bangladeshis as much as Trump represents me.

Or for that matter as much as Nawaz Sharif (or take your pick of pre-IK leadership) represented the average Pakistani.

All those people you said do not have 95% of parliament.
The closest you get is Nawaz Sharif who had 2/3 of parliament, but still not 95%

The closest you get is Nawaz Sharif who had 2/3 of parliament, but still not 95%

95% is bullsh%^t obviously.

Thats Kim Jong Un numbers.

Still what I said holds true.

95% is bullsh%^t obviously.

Thats Kim Jong Un numbers.

Still what I said holds true.
but it's the reality.
She controls 95% of Bangladeshi parliament.

Again, I am not disagreeing with you.
I am just saying that you people have chosen to give a known RSS wannabe 95% of your parliament. She has used that power to help defend Modi and his genocide.

Honestly you will never get a full picture on BD "overall" opinion here at PDF....to be able to explain the dissonance from their delusions and dreams vs reality (as you point out, the 95% "mandate" yet no revolution or even small resistance out on the street regarding it).

Those that have gathered here generally have a deep-set psyche issue. Hypothetically, would it really make much sense querying the few armenians that may gather on a nationalist turk forum as a full representative take on Armenian perspective? Or the few israelis that gather in far right european ethno-fascist forums?...These are apt corollaries given what bipartisan BD society accuses Pakistan of at large.

So everyone else ought to broadly understand...that if any such types manifest of this combination, they very likely have a skewed psyche from the norm....and one simply has to take that into account....at least till you actually visit the source country to judge for yourself directly....or some better avenue to judge it.

You can't ignore that.
She represents you.
Just one last thing for your information. Hasina doesn't represent us, neither any other politicians do. We used to vote for them because we have no other option.

People are silent against Hasina because simply they don't want to see khaleda zia again. Give us brave and iron man like Erdogan, or a Mahathir Muhammad, we will instantly dump our current leaders.

But the question is, is it possible to create leaders like them overnight? No it's not possible.

Just one last thing for your information. Hasina doesn't represent us, neither any other politicians do. We used to vote for them because we have no other option.

People are silent against Hasina because simply they don't want to see khaleda zia again. Give us brave and iron man like Erdogan, or a Mahathir Muhammad, we will instantly dump our current leaders.

But the question is, is it possible to create leaders like them overnight? No it's not possible.
Or an Imran Khan :azn:

Or an Imran Khan :azn:
He was great cricket leader. I wish he will be proven a great leader of nation too. But it's too early to rank him as high as the two others, simply because it's his first term as pm of Pakistan. But I sincerely wish his successful career as the next great leader of Muslim nation alongside Erdogan and Mahathir Muhammad.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom