What's new

Bangladesh: Profits of commercial vehicle sellers slump in Q1

Do you ever get tired of lying?

Mentioning the construction sector you have really shown your stupidity. It's well known that BD imports most of its cement. We were the 6th largest importer in the world in 2020 - and they deliver to site, so we don't need our own trucks.

I have already proven that the biggest origins of cement in Bangladesh are Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Pakistan & UAE.

You claimed that you don't need your own trucks as the cement exporters "deliver to site". Please do tell me how that happens.

Do mention me then.

Sales of motor vehicles are considered as high frequency indicators of economic activity in ''normal countries ", but you aren't one I understand. :lol:

The point is your claims of higher GDP & higher value added per capita in transportation when compared to India doesn't hold water as you have a pathetic 1/5th of CVs in comparison.

5 million taka value added to GDP per every transport vehicle stat is pure BS. Who are you trying to fool??

BD apparently has a cement consumption of 170 kg per capita. How does that go along with BBS daydreams??

Since comparing to India would offend you so much, let's compare to other "non controversial" South Asian Neighbors, shall we??

Anything to say now??

Lol, so according to your analysis, Sri Lanka with 330k CVs is a booming economy?!

Read this and educate yourself:

"Costs of production are further exacerbated due to government policy of allowing less truck loads to reduce pressure on roads. This has in turn pushed producers to turn to barges for transport on water to reduce costs."

" a large majority of cement producers have their own private road transportation"

So I'm right - BD is not reliant on trucks as you have assumed - in fact it's legally discouraged. An Indian wouldn't understand this because you people will truck over your own village to make a quick buck. Imagine how much richer than you we'd be if we did eh?

If you had any credibility, you'd have done some research before vomiting out a thread.

The truth is India is held to ransom by truckers - with filthy, overloaded, constant long distance, long hour journeys littering the country. Your commercial vehicles are the bane of your lives and here your trying to teach BD that we should have more?

data%3A

Attachments

• 1520181772534.jpeg
    1520181772534.jpeg
    94.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Ah, here comes the "Cement producers send cement trucks directly to sites" guy...

Lol, so according to your analysis, Sri Lanka with 330k CVs is a booming economy?!

Dumbass, I compared the total vehicle population, not the annual truck sales.

What's Sri Lanka's per capita GDP? Got any idea? It's much much greater than your swamp.

This has in turn pushed producers to turn to barges for transport on water to reduce costs."
BD is not reliant on trucks as you have assumed - in fact it's legally discouraged

Does BBS Know this?? :rofl:

IMG_20211120_121744.jpg

Water transportation in Bangladesh contribute only 0.49% to the GDP- that's inclusive of your port sector. Land transportation contribute 7.12% of the GDP or $28.4 billion.

Not dependent on road transportation, yet water transportation contributes less than 0.5% to the GDP. That's BBS statistics, not mine.

What do use for transportation instead? Teleportation? @Sudarshan :rofl:

And then the idiot claims...

a large majority of cement producers have their own private road transportation

Have their own private road transportation, but not trucks. So you mean they own cycle rickshaws?? :rofl:

Costs of production are further exacerbated due to government policy of allowing less truck loads to reduce pressure on roads.

How primitive. Wasn't 40 foot container trucks banned from Dhaka Chittagong highway until recently because of weak bridges forcing you to do stuffing and unstuffing of containers inside the port premises?

Your primitive infrastructure don't even allow for containerization or inland transportation of containers lol. Such an incompetent nation which is only kept afloat due to GSP quota.

The truth is India is held to ransom by truckers - with filthy, overloaded, constant long distance, long hour journeys littering the country.

The truth is you are a primitive preindustrial nation which doesn't even consume enough transportation or energy or even have enough infrastructure. And then your lot cook up statistics about each CV adding 58K USD to GDP while consuming two fifth of energy per capita. :rofl:

And don't even talk about unfit vehicles lol.

Road Transport and Bridges Minister Obaidul Quader on Tuesday said the number of vehicles without fitness certificates in Bangladesh is 481,029 as of December 2020.

1535516984.jpg

What's that, 75% of your fleet? :lol:

India has a huge railway system which helps us move bulk goods and container. You really want to compare with us, lol??

Oh and not to forget, your indigenous ''automotive industry "...

কুত্তে-গাড়ী.jpg

I just fell from of my chair, laughing... :rofl:

Last edited:
No use wrestling with pigs in mud.

Anyway reiterating my original argument:

According to BBS, the size of Bangladesh land transport sector is $28.4 billion.

The percentage share of land transport sector in Bangladesh's is 7.3% which is higher than the GDP share of all modes of transportation in India (7%).

There is are just 2 problems.

Problem 1: The number of commercial vehicles in Bangladesh per capita is just a fraction of the same in India.

As of 2018, Bangladesh has just..

1/5 times the number of trucks
1/3 times the number of buses
1/14 times the number of light commercial vehicles (4 wheelers- goods)

...per capita, when compared with India.

Want to see something even more funny?

Divide the value addition of land transportation by the total number of commercial vehicles in Bangladesh (490K). Each vehicle adds $58K or 5 million taka to the GDP.

Problem 2: Despite claiming a higher GDP per capita than India & a higher share for land transportation in GDP, the primary energy consumption of Bangladesh is a fraction of that of India, per capita.

Primary energy consumption in quadrillion BTUs (British Thermal Units)- US Energy Information Administration.

India: 31.328
Bangladesh: 1.551

That is 2.5 times more per capita.

So Bangladesh's road transportation sector is adding more than 2X per capita when compared with India while the country itself consumes just 2/5th of India's primary energy consumption per capita?

I dont know what you fill the fuel tanks of your trucks with, but the stuff even seen to violate the laws of thermodynamics. :lol:

The arguments still hold, and no sensible counter arguments have been provided by anyone.

Awww, officially a chinese sIave :lol:

They don't have anything to boast about, so they'll call the Chinese "Abbu" and happily claim Chinese "achievements" as their own.

How pathetic.

till the time Indian women remain subjected to National sport of Indian men against the Indian women and in result would keep giving birth to such filths of mankind you have just quoted as example and that one who reacted at that post with loved emoji.

Sorry I am helpless in this case.
You have a title as you are considered to be someone having more responsibility and capability than most of the lot here.

I really didn't expected a post like this from a title holder neither overlooking the word pajeet or serious offtopic/trolling in each of the posts here. I know these are prohibited in the forum.

Thank You

Last edited:
Hello kid, haven't you finished disarming India yet?

I am waiting for the mighty Bangladesh hilsa fishing fleet aka navy to show up any time to intimidate India.
Lmao no china did that. Should i post indian army kneeling and begging not get beaten up anymore.

How is the boycott going? He he...crying from made in china phones grandpa lol.
Cry raqibool :lol:
Like your lot cry on gay hind defence forum for revenge against china? Ha ha.

Did u enjoy ur endin army kneeling and getting beaten up.

Dont forget to buy more Chinese goods after u burn ur made in China products lmao.
Awww, officially a chinese sIave :lol:
Ouch. Hurts i know. Keep crying.
Cry raqibool :lol:
Kumars were day dreaming on endian defense forum for revenge ha ha. How is tok tok ban going. Wonder which Chinese dance app will get ban by chiawala next time Chinese take more territory after beating ur army man.

Last edited:
Lmao no china did that. Should i post indian army kneeling and begging not get beaten up anymore.

How is the boycott going? He he...crying from made in china phones grandpa lol.

Like your lot cry on gay hind defence forum for revenge against china? Ha ha.

Did u enjoy ur endin army kneeling and getting beaten up.

Dont forget to buy more Chinese goods after u burn ur made in China products lmao.

Ouch. Hurts i know. Keep crying.

Kumars were day dreaming on endian defense forum for revenge ha ha. How is tok tok ban going. Wonder which Chinese dance app will get ban by chiawala next time Chinese take more territory after beating ur army man.

Beta, stop whining like a sweatshop coolie who got trapped inside a collapsed factory...

This is the reality of your little pathetic swamp.

Looks like the Burmese hadn't had enough pushing millions of refugees into your swamp. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom