What's new

Bangladesh Poses Bigger Challenge To India Than Pakistan: Union Minister Hansraj Ahir

What @BDforever the citizen of a microscopic country is saying?

He is endlessly saying my posts are "too big" with mouth wide open.....it reminded me of the BD tourists you seen in W.B lol....wow look at this big this and that, how can it be?!?!? :D

He is endlessly saying my posts are "too big" with mouth wide open.....it reminded me of the BD tourists you seen in W.B lol....wow look at this big this and that, how can it be?!?!? :D
don't disturb him, currently he is busy in dream with tishu :sarcastic:
meanwhile as I was saying, we admire something fascinating like Incredible India thing :omghaha:

He is either unemployed or works part-time delivering pizza etc.

Anyone in gainful employment would not post like that.
Hey ! ! I like PIZZA :angry:

Your constant innuendo is highly reflective of some underlying pathology, not to mention the sheer volume of your almost always useless posts.

You have been too long adrift captain sparrow

Ahahahaha, well played.

Your constant innuendo is highly reflective of some underlying pathology, not to mention the sheer volume of your almost always useless posts.

So why the hell are you following me around then little cuck. Shoo. Just ignore me rather than the 6th grader online psychoanalysis spiel.

Rivalry?? India? With Bangladesh?? Whoa!! :P
Indeed. Not now but after 20 years or more. Btw do you really think that your country is super power so smaller countries can't compete?
You don't live in reality then!

You have been too long adrift captain sparrow
It was not west Pakistanis mate, but east Pakistani Bengalis are responsible for the partition of India and creation of Pakistan.
West only voted in 1946 election.
During 1937 Indian provincial election Muslim league got one seat only in punjab.
Well Bangladesh or East Pakistan whatever you call it, was the birth place or Pakistan( greater Pakistan not the current west Pakistan).
Since I have join here I never moved a millimeter from my ideas and that is, I am both supporter of sheikh hasina and Pakistan concept. It's absurd for some of you right? Since our Pm sheikh hasina is anti Pakistan! I will not move an inch from this idea in all my life. It's the real history you (or others should study).

Well just wait and see, daughter will soon follow father.just let us recover and make us safe from Indian prey where we are trapped. Remember appearance is always deceiving. So don't be fooled. If 1947 was gazway hind where Muslims won a country then 1971 was a ear where we lost.
When East Pakistan (under the name of Bangladesh, but that.doest matter) will rise again, every one will know. History repeats itself.

Last edited:
It was not west Pakistanis mate, but east Pakistani Bengalis are responsible for the partition of India and creation of Pakistan.
West only voted in 1946 election.
During 1937 Indian provincial election Muslim league got one seat only in punjab.
Well Bangladesh or East Pakistan whatever you call it, was the birth place or Pakistan( greater Pakistan not the current west Pakistan).
Since I have join here I never moved a millimeter from my words and that is I am both supporter of sheikh hasina and Pakistan concept. It's absurd for some of you right? Since our Pm sheikh hasina is anti Pakistan! I will not move an inch from this idea in all my life. It's the real history you (or others should study).

Well just wait and see, daughter will soon follow father.just let us recover from Indian prey where we are trapped. Remember appearance is always deceiving. So don't be fooled. If 1947 was gazway hind where Muslims won a country then 1971 was a ear where we lost.
When East Pakistan (under the name of Bangladesh, but that.doest matter) will rise again, every one will know. History repeats itself.

I didn't read your irrelevant post. But you can safely assume you will find Atlantis first than pulling any Islamist theory in Bangladesh.

Try something different. Join the Rohingyas and create them a ethnic based country in a ethnic based Bangladesh.

Forget Jinnah.
Be Mujib lol.

Ffs !!

I didn't read your irrelevant post.
That's great for you.

But you can safely assume you will find Atlantis first than pulling any Islamist theory in Bangladesh.
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Islamist theory? Hahaha! You are totally wrong. And also you don't know Bangladesh. What you are thinking Bangladesh is totally different in reality.
Forget Jinnah.
Be Mujib lol.
Both should be remembered as both were patriot Pakistani and wanted the unity of Pakistan or Indian Muslims.

Both should be remembered as both were patriot Pakistani and wanted the unity of Pakistan.

Mujib rebelled for power against the Islamic state of Pakistan.

You cannot undo history.

You are 71 nautical light miles off the course Mr Sparrow.

Mujib rebelled for power against the Islamic state of Pakistan.
No he didn't. From where you knew it? West Pakistani or Indian propaganda?
The reality is mujib was the rightful Pm of Pakistan.
When Pakistan army was deployed it was mujib who surrendered so.army can take care of rebels who are Indian agents.
But yahyha the idiot didn't pay attention to the warning of ISI, and didn't fortify the East Pakistan.
He though that he can fight India with 50 thousand soldiers!
Before Indian attcak on East Pakistan mukti bahini failed to hold a single village because patriot Pakistani Bengalis were holding them.
When the civil war almost stopped, India attacked East Pakistan, put naval blockade and Pakistan navy failed to penetrate it.

Bengali lost their homeland, their identity, that identity was earned by the martyr blood of our forefathers. For the identity for the Muslim nation they fought and died. They lost it for the fool yahyha.

But that doesn't matter now. Bangladesh was always more Islamic than Pakistan.
Just we were sheep without shephard.
We are recovering. However if dhaka was the capital of Pakistan, Pakistan would never lose the war, remeber the 1965 war.
So.stop blaming mujib but blame bhutto and yahyha.

Pakistani peoples voted mujib to make PM. Who the hell bhutto was to protest?

Ahahahaha, well played.
Do you play cricket? You can counter natural swing then, but not reverse swing :yahoo:

No he didn't. From where you knew it? West Pakistani or Indian propaganda?
The reality is mujib was the rightful Pm of Pakistan.
When Pakistan army was deployed it was mujib who surrendered so.army can take care of rebels who are Indian agents.
But yahyha the idiot didn't pay attention to the warning of ISI, and didn't fortify the East Pakistan.
He though that he can fight India with 50 thousand soldiers!
Before Indian attcak on East Pakistan mukti bahini failed to hold a single village because patriot Pakistani Bengalis were holding them.
When the civil war almost stopped, India attacked East Pakistan, put naval blockade and Pakistan navy failed to penetrate it.

Bengali lost their homeland for the fool yahyha. But that doesn't matter now. Bangladesh was always more Islamic than Pakistan.
Just we were sheep without shephard.
We are recovering. However if dhaka was the capital of Pakistan, Pakistan would never lose the war, remeber the 1965 war.
So.stop blaming mujib but blame bhutto and yahyha.

Pakistani peoples voted mujib to make PM. Who the hell bhutto was to protest?

I live Pakistan you hilsa loving bigot. People of Pakistan chose the awami league not Mujib.

You have a morphed understanding of the concept of Pakistan as a state and the concept of democracy.

Land moves further and further away from you in a climate change affected world Mr. Sparrow.

No one is following you around. Your in the BANGLADESH sub forum moron.

You clearly have something wrong with you.

Here you are replying to every post I make when you could simply not comment (if you truly believe your own stupid assertion), shoo little cuck boy....no one cares.

Bangladeshi cucks thinking a subforum name means squat when the forum name is from a country they officially cry murdered 3 million of them in cold blood ....and shafted (typical cucks cry it was forcibly afterwards) whatever number of their femalefolk....... quite ironic and laughable. Why the hell are you lot even here....MORON? You clearly have something wrong with you.

People of Pakistan chose the awami league not Mujib.
Yes and mujib was the leader of awami league and in parliamentary system he was the rightful Pm.
You live in Pakistan? Fine live there happily, I was not talking about your land Pakistan that is merely west Pakistan for me.
I was talking about the whole concept. Something that was earned by majority Bengali blood.
Hey mate Hilsa loving bigot? have you ever tested Hilsa?

Yes and mujib was the leader of awami league and in parliamentary system he was the rightful Pm.
You live in Pakistan? Fine live there happily, I was not talking about your land Pakistan that is merely west Pakistan for me.
I was talking about the whole concept. Something that was earned by majority Bengali blood.
Hey mate Hilsa loving bigot? have you ever tested Hilsa?

Lol

Idiots like you lead your government to blame Pakistan and say ISI is involved over there.

Great keep it up.

What an eventful Monday. All sorts of drugs in the market

Lol

Idiots like you lead your government to blame Pakistan and say ISI is involved over there.

Great keep it up.

What an eventful Monday. All sorts of drugs in the market
Wow either you didn't get me or I have failed to explain myself.

So no point of argument there.last time I will try to explain myself.

I believe that, neither East Pakistan nor west was responsible for the disastrous separation.it was just for miscommunication between two part of Pakistan and for Indian propaganda.

However since you didn't read my so called irrelevant (1st) post, so it's easy for you to misunderstand.
Anyway leave it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom