What's new

Bangladesh Poses Bigger Challenge To India Than Pakistan: Union Minister Hansraj Ahir

Another delusional guy here thinks that BD will be everything and more by 2030
You guys love to play Word game a lot. When did I say that BD can do everything in 20 years?
I just said after twenty years or few more BD will be the main rival of India instead of Pakistan.
And this friendship drama between India and sheikh hasina will be ended. hasina regime will be the worst enemy of India.

You quoted my post and few others made some provoking remark and then the argument started. My first post was just very simple, you guys made it complex and still pushing.

However Cuba is also the enemy of USA, but does that mean that Cuba and USA are same powerful?

You (most of Indians) are really irritating and chaotic peoples.

Last edited:
You guys love to play Word game a lot. When did I say that BD can do everything in 20 years?
I just said after twenty years or few more BD will be the main rival of India instead of Pakistan.
And this friendship drama between India and sheikh hasina will be ended. hasina regime will be the worst enemy of India.

You quoted my post and few others made some provoking remark and then the argument started. My first post was just very simple, you guys made it complex and still pushing.

However Cuba is also the enemy of USA, but does that mean that Cuba and USA are same powerful?

You (most of Indians) are really irritating and chaotic peoples.

BD can only become a silly nuisance maker, not a rival.

Bengali never get that even though they are ethnically similar but they lack national unity even Indians have more unity with different ethnicity and language , British and in particular Churchill used to dream same about India as an artificial country , there ain't anything artificial ,it is will of our army and for an extent govt that even after so many insurgency never could a group claim independence nor an external state could recognise it ,it is not country like Bolivia or even east Pakistan where rag tag insurgents with guerrilla tactics could defeat a national force

Chachajee you missed your medication again. Nothing in your post makes any sense.... :-)

Your 'group(s)' could not 'claim independence' because 95% of them are basically coward mentality and don't have a backbone to forcefully claim a dignified human existence.

Rather than calling us ragtag, please look for a backbone in your inhabitants. Will be hard to find - almost non-existent.

ea09584cc013695b78919f013e922f35.jpg

Only way to explain the 'f*cked up conglomeration of misery' that is India.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom