What's new

Bangladesh Police most technically advanced in South Asia

SWAT team

10359559_551821358295084_4141731625485590118_n.jpg

Bhai Mujhe yeh jo sab sey agey khada hai uske liye DARR lag rha hai....................Peeche walo ki NEEYAT thikh nhi lag rhi :D

I am well informed, my friend. Indian police is highly under-equipped due to corruption in spending of money. I am not saying modernization is not happening but its taking place at much slower pace than would have happened if govt money was utilized efficiently. Get your facts right before spewing non-sense after seeing a few pictures.

Source: Bangladesh Police most technically advanced in South Asia | Page 2
U need to get the facts the right instead, Just because some are underequiped doesnt mean all are.... Visit that thread

Take it from me, this shit is a stupid way of getting around. They should have bought motorbikes.
That Self balancing two wheeler concept never took off,itade big news 6 years ago but fizzled eventually.Nothing beats a motorbike.

Bangladesh police filled up with Awami League party terrorists. Anyone here glorifying this terror force are clearly belongs to indo Awami dalal dalals.India backed Awami league regime used police (along with RAB and BGB) for genocide, abduction, extortion and killing of thousands of Bangladeshi Muslims.

Bangladesh police and law enforcement politicized by Awami League

Bangladesh human rights commission chief criticized awami police force police for shooting innocent people and he was labeled as terrorist.

'ন্যায় বিচারের কথা বললেই জঙ্গীবাদের উস্কানিদাতা'

97610_1.jpg
07 Nov, 2014
ন্যায় বিচার সম্পর্কে কোনো কথা বললেই আমাকে জঙ্গীবাদের উস্কানিদাতা হিসেবে আখ্যা দেয়া হয় বলে মন্তব্য করেছেন জাতীয় মানবাধিকার কমিশনের চেয়ারম্যান অধ্যাপক ড. মিজানুর রহমান।

শুক্রবার সন্ধ্যায় ঢাকা বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের আরসি মজুমদার আর্টস অডিটোরিয়ামে ‘হিউম্যান রাইটস ইন বাংলাদেশ পাস্ট, প্রেজেন্ট এবং ফিউচার্স’ শীর্ষক বইয়ের মোড়ক উন্মোচনকালে প্রধান অতিথির বক্তব্যে তিনি এসব কথা বলেন।

বিডিটুডে.নেট:'ন্যায় বিচারের কথা বললেই জঙ্গীবাদের উস্কানিদাতা'

images

The danda is enough for someone to give anda :devil:

And to beat Muslims. I saw a video of them using the danda on a bearded man. Anyone else seen that video?

In Wassoo aur mein a television program I was impressed by one thing about Bangladesh. They sure honour their dead and there are statues of people who have been in ranking positions. I wish we had more statues.

The police has these kinds of equipment :woot:

Last edited:
And to beat Muslims. I saw a video of them using the danda on a bearded man. Anyone else seen that video?

In Wassoo aur mein a television program I was impressed by one thing about Bangladesh. They sure honour their dead and there are statues of people who have been in ranking positions. I wish we had more statues.

Unfortunately, you know nothing about Bangladesh to make comments. Nuf said.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom