What's new

Bangladesh Police most technically advanced in South Asia

Dude How can you blame a Govt. which is doing well economically ??

AL has done well over the span of last ten years, But there are some malpractices in the recent elections because of internal turmoil. The situation is because of some political parties boycotting the elections citing AL will do some malpractice.

I think if the opp. wants to voice their opinions in a democracy they should have participated in elections and then raised their voices, with out participation they cannot allege against AL.

How are the opp. parties and the delusional supporters here thinking that BNP voice will be heard with out even in election race??

Blaming external elements will not help, this phenomena exist in every country in the world since every country is connected in this world and completes one or more parts in a puzzle or agenda.

These guys who are blaming India are Islamists who always opposed India and Hindus, more precisely these guys are inclined towards religion.

it just my suggestion for everyone who feel Awami League is bad for them, instead doing nothing and just keep their ranting here, it must be best for all of us if they got something to worked up. It is the same in every democracy country, like in Indonesia and India too. Instead feel insecure by one government, people should doing something to expressing their concern and voicing their opinion and gather popular support from en masse. That's how democracy is working, one with best effort will always get their share and one who is lazy always keep ranting and feel insecure about their life. And everything will be decided by what their own people feel and think, and one cannot blame the result of a fair and square elections. It is not matter if Islamist or Nationalist won, it is how democracy is working. As far as i know, once upon a time Bangladesh was governed by an Islamist Party but their inability to govern the country led the Popular masse in Bangladesh abandoned them and make the way with Awami League, and so if the People of Bangladesh itself thinking Awami League is incompetent i think another party will take the chance.

it just my suggestion for everyone who feel Awami League is bad for them, instead doing nothing and just keep their ranting here, it must be best for all of us if they got something to worked up. It is the same in every democracy country, like in Indonesia and India too. Instead feel insecure by one government, people should doing something to expressing their concern and voicing their opinion and gather popular support from en masse. That's how democracy is working, one with best effort will always get their share and one who is lazy always keep ranting and feel insecure about their life. And everything will be decided by what their own people feel and think, and one cannot blame the result of a fair and square elections. It is not matter if Islamist or Nationalist won, it is how democracy is working. As far as i know, once upon a time Bangladesh was governed by an Islamist Party but their inability to govern the country led the Popular masse in Bangladesh abandoned them and make the way with Awami League, and so if the People of Bangladesh itself thinking Awami League is incompetent i think another party will take the chance.

You have got it completely backwards, sorry I wasted my time to explain things to you. It is better you should not comment on internal matters of another country of which you have little knowledge.

You have got it completely backwards, sorry I wasted my time to explain things to you. It is better you should not comment on internal matters of another country of which you have little knowledge.

I think it was you who want to derail this nice topic of this thread into feud between political parties, or i am wrong when reading the title if Bangladeshi has modern Police forces in South Asia. As Bangladeshi you should proud with those facts.

I think it was you who want to derail this nice topic of this thread into feud between political parties, or i am wrong when reading the title if Bangladeshi has modern Police forces in South Asia. As Bangladeshi you should proud with those facts.

First you tell me I was ranting, now you are telling me how I should feel about our own police force in Bangladesh, now tell me how you know so much about Bangladesh, from where, answer with logic, I am listening.

See how closely Indians want to keep our mouth shut and pass of their version of alternate reality as the real reality. Unfortunately for them, they cannot shut us who are staying overseas and they cannot shut the internet and us expressing views on forums like this. So they try to abuse and discredit us as much as possible.

BNP leader Khaleda Zia was surrounded by other lower rung leaders some of whom has Indian intelligence connection we suspect. That is why she made a wrong decision to not participate in the election in Jan. 5. If she participated she might have won, but it is hard to say, because Awami League was ready to stuff ballot boxes. So now BNP has to wait for 5 years, but Awami League is working to kill off BNP activists slowly by attrition. BNP may not exist in 5 years.

People are using facebook already, so by now most educated people in Bangladesh already know Indian hand in controlling Awami League and their intelligence agency interference in Bangladesh. But because of threat to life, no street movement or agitation can take place. So people are resigned to our current fate and may just wait for next election in another 5 years. Lets see how things turn out.

Thanks for taking interest in Bangladesh affairs.

Wrong decision? Without the CT system Hasina would have rigged the election while BNP would have handed over legitimacy to this regime in silver platter if they had participated. At least now they can't brag about being in power democratically with a straight face.These low lives didn't even leave the upazilla polls from violent blood bath and u expect them to have played nice in national election without CT? Btw that @madokafc is a well known islamophobe and may be he deduced 2+2 from Indian comments and decided to troll.

That means u don't know jack abt BD. BD was ruled alternatively by both BNP and AL since 1990 and before that there were military regimes while the beginning was with an AL lead indian backed one party North Korean style state that ended in 1975. And BNP is not an islamist party but are allied with Islamist parties. If u want to troll and lecture us abt our country at least know something before acting like a clown.

Nice . So these r the people keeping jamaati s locked inside home and in front of computer?

Wrong decision? Without the CT system Hasina would have rigged the election while BNP would have handed over legitimacy to this regime in silver platter if they had participated. At least now they can't brag about being in power democratically with a straight face.These low lives didn't even leave the upazilla polls from violent blood bath and u expect them to have played nice in national election without CT? Btw that @madokafc is a well known islamophobe and may be he deduced 2+2 from Indian comments and decided to troll.

That means u don't know jack abt BD. BD was ruled alternatively by both BNP and AL since 1990 and before that there were military regimes while the beginning was with an AL lead indian backed one party North Korean style state that ended in 1975. And BNP is not an islamist party but are allied with Islamist parties. If u want to troll and lecture us abt our country at least know something before acting like a clown.

I noticed that Islamophobes from many Muslim majority countries get together in this forum. I saw this users tendency before, but did not pay attention. Thanks for letting me know.

Me Islamophobia? Don't know if someone who doesn't like Moslem Brotherhood can be considered as Islamophobia even though herself is a devout Moslem and has been throwing jumrat once in her life before, ah it must be another culture gap between Indonesia and Bangladesh. Keep pray for the best Bangladesh, because someday Bangladesh will become the country with largest Moslem population.

i'm not going to retort in name calling. call me whatever words you have learned through the memes. but you do come off as sympathizing with India's imperialist policies and BAL especially as you have come across some clear information on all the treachery and fascism BAL carried out in recent years and in its history as a political party. your attempts to establish yourself as neutral involves overlooking a lot of what BAL did and what it stands for and it's just hysterical. are you really equating BAL with other former ruling parties or you are condoning BAL? even if you doing the former what is the excuse FOR condoning BAL's crimes?

Most technically advanced and Awami League cadre infested "Bangladeshi" police was beaten to pulp by their own non uniform Awami terrorist wing. India backed Awami League terrorist wing Chatra League attacked police station and beat them up. Karma is b i t c h! This is just epic and for BDforever to boast about.

নিউমার্কেট থানায় ছাত্রলীগের হামলা দুই এসআইসহ আহত ৫
শীর্ষ নিউজ ডটকম

রাজধানীর নীলক্ষেতে হোটেলে খাওয়ার সময় কথা কাটাকাটির জের ধরে নিউমার্কেট থানায় হামলা চালিয়েছে ঢাকা বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের (ঢাবি) স্যার এএফ রহমান হল শাখা ছাত্রলীগের নেতাকর্মীরা। এতে এসআইসহ পুলিশের ৫ কর্মকর্তা আহত হয়েছেন বলে জানা গেছে। গতকাল শুক্রবার বেলা আড়াইটার দিকে এ ঘটনা ঘটে।
আহতরা হলেন এসআই হানিফ ও ইফতেখার, এএসআই সাইফুল্লাহ, কনস্টেবল শামিম ও আনসার সদস্য সবুজ।
এদের মধ্যে সবুজের অবস্থা গুরুতর। তার মাথা ফেটে গেছে। তাকে ঢাকা মেডিকেল কলেজ হাসপাতালে ভর্তি করা হয়েছে।

নিউমার্কেট থানায় ছাত্রলীগের হামলা দুই এসআইসহ আহত ৫

SWAT team

10359559_551821358295084_4141731625485590118_n.jpg

bd police do look fit and well equipped... Indian police only has danda...
:devil:

Speaking of irony, you are calling someone you don't even know political thug, dirty insect? How do you know if he does politics? Just because people freely express their opinion here that you don't like, then they become political thug and dirty insect. It is good that you expose yourself. You never fooled me anyways, Bharat Desh Forever. You guys will have a lot to answer for. Hasina will get old soon and then lets see who comes forward to lead you guys in Traitor League. I am afraid there is none. 150 million Muslims of Bangladesh should wait for that day to take revenge on traitor scumbag like you and your kind.

razakar supporter, you will be chased through the fields, and then killed by your own countrymen...this time even abba pakistan is not gonna be there except on paper. before opening your mouth and threatening others, remember the chase has already begun...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom