What's new

Bangladesh Police most technically advanced in South Asia

typical response of political thug, dirty insect of the society.

Speaking of irony, you are calling someone you don't even know political thug, dirty insect? How do you know if he does politics? Just because people freely express their opinion here that you don't like, then they become political thug and dirty insect. It is good that you expose yourself. You never fooled me anyways, Bharat Desh Forever. You guys will have a lot to answer for. Hasina will get old soon and then lets see who comes forward to lead you guys in Traitor League. I am afraid there is none. 150 million Muslims of Bangladesh should wait for that day to take revenge on traitor scumbag like you and your kind.

Speaking of irony, you are calling someone you don't even know political thug, dirty insect? How do you know if he does politics? Just because people freely express their opinion here that you don't like, then they become political thug and dirty insect. It is good that you expose yourself. You never fooled me anyways, Bharat Desh Forever. You guys will have a lot to answer for. Hasina will get old soon and then lets see who comes forward to lead you guys in Traitor League. I am afraid there is none. 150 million Muslims of Bangladesh should wait for that day to take revenge on traitor scumbag like you and your kind.
yea right :blah: the guy talking about muslim, who is living in Zionist supporter :sarcastic:

typical response of political thug, dirty insect of the society.

I asked u whether there is any parallel in the level of BAL committed attrocities with any other gov in BD's history? The answer is something u and i both know but u are choosing to draw a parallel in a case where it doesn't exist, to down play horrendous awami treachery and attrocities thus proving your bias. Name calling me won't hide your political bias or........ may be you r inherently ignorant and try to act as a cool apolitical Bangladeshi with no clue of what he/she is saying. :lol:

I asked u whether there is any parallel in the level of BAL committed attrocities with any other gov in BD's history? The answer is something u and i both know but u are choosing to draw a parallel in a case where it doesn't exist, to down play horrendous awami treachery and attrocities thus proving your bias. Name calling me won't hide your political bias or........ may be you r inherently ignorant and try to act as a cool apolitical Bangladeshi with no clue of what he/she is saying. :lol:
yea smarta$$ :pleasantry::pleasantry:

36149.jpg
Pakistan police hahahaha

criminal-police-funny-pakistan.jpg

That's great, a better equipped police forces is always will be needed to make a good and well governed civilian institution in one country. Don't ever give the military civilian tasks, because it will be a way for them to make your country trapped in Military Dictatorship. Police Forces is a key answer to make your country more civil and properly governed with civilian way. Make them feel proud with their job, and you will see a better Bangladesh as a country.

That's great, a better equipped police forces is always will be needed to make a good and well governed civilian institution in one country. Don't ever give the military civilian tasks, because it will be a way for them to make your country trapped in Military Dictatorship. Police Forces is a key answer to make your country more civil and properly governed with civilian way. Make them feel proud with their job, and you will see a better Bangladesh as a country.

What you say is true, ideally that is how it should be in all countries, military should have no role in law enforcement. But our situation in Bangladesh is quite different at this point in time. We have 2 main political parties, one (Awami League) is supported by India to control internal affairs of Bangladesh, another is (BNP) nationalistic and do not support Indian control of Bangladesh. Due to some treacherous general and his coup, Awami League came to power in 2009, then this January there was a fake one sided election and Awami League came to power again with India's help. Indian intelligence virtually runs Bangladesh. Our police is now killing our people under Indian instruction. Awami League has virtually taken over Police, RAB (mixture of military and police) and BGB (border guard). Everyday political oppositions are being killed by these so called law enforcement orgs. Hopefully this gives you a background of what we are going through and why we are opposed to this guy trying to glorify death squads which our police have become. They also have recruited large number of Hindu's in this police force who are more loyal to India and do not hesitate to kill Muslims.

You guys are really lucky that you do not have a big neighbor next to you like we do.

Not only did we loose democracy, our army, navy and air force purchases are also controlled by India, so we buy subsonic trainer jets (yak 130 x 16), but no super sonic fighters, we buy 20-25 year old junk subs (ming class) but no brand new effective deterrence (S20). At this rate I have a feeling our country is getting ripe for disintegration engineered by India, but our people are either clueless because all media is in their control, or those who know are powerless because you risk loosing your life if you are in Bangladesh, speak up against the current govt.

What you say is true, ideally that is how it should be in all countries, military should have no role in law enforcement. But our situation in Bangladesh is quite different at this point in time. We have 2 main political parties, one (Awami League) is supported by India to control internal affairs of Bangladesh, another is (BNP) nationalistic and do not support Indian control of Bangladesh. Due to some treacherous general and his coup, Awami League came to power in 2009, then this January there was a fake one sided election and Awami League came to power again with India's help. Indian intelligence virtually runs Bangladesh. Our police is now killing our people under Indian instruction. Awami League has virtually taken over Police, RAB (mixture of military and police) and BGB (border guard). Everyday political oppositions are being killed by these so called law enforcement orgs. Hopefully this gives you a background of what we are going through and why we are opposed to this guy trying to glorify death squads which our police have become. They also have recruited large number of Hindu's in this police force who are more loyal to India and do not hesitate to kill Muslims.

You guys are really lucky that you do not have a big neighbor next to you like we do.

Not only did we loose democracy, our army, navy and air force purchases are also controlled by India, so we buy subsonic trainer jets (yak 130 x 16), but no super sonic fighters, we buy 20-25 year old junk subs (ming class) but no brand new effective deterrence (S20). At this rate I have a feeling our country is getting ripe for disintegration engineered by India, but our people are either clueless because all media is in their control, or those who know are powerless because you risk loosing your life if you are in Bangladesh, speak up against the current govt.

beat them in election, fair and squarely don't hesitate using propaganda machine tools like Twitter and Facebook and media, it worked everywhere.

India has good relationship with Both Awami League and BNP.

There is consensus among BNP and AL in some of the matters of BD. I leave the whining, complaining and crying to the delusional posters here.

beat them in election, fair and squarely don't hesitate using propaganda machine tools like Twitter and Facebook and media, it worked everywhere.

See how closely Indians want to keep our mouth shut and pass of their version of alternate reality as the real reality. Unfortunately for them, they cannot shut us who are staying overseas and they cannot shut the internet and us expressing views on forums like this. So they try to abuse and discredit us as much as possible.

BNP leader Khaleda Zia was surrounded by other lower rung leaders some of whom has Indian intelligence connection we suspect. That is why she made a wrong decision to not participate in the election in Jan. 5. If she participated she might have won, but it is hard to say, because Awami League was ready to stuff ballot boxes. So now BNP has to wait for 5 years, but Awami League is working to kill off BNP activists slowly by attrition. BNP may not exist in 5 years.

People are using facebook already, so by now most educated people in Bangladesh already know Indian hand in controlling Awami League and their intelligence agency interference in Bangladesh. But because of threat to life, no street movement or agitation can take place. So people are resigned to our current fate and may just wait for next election in another 5 years. Lets see how things turn out.

Thanks for taking interest in Bangladesh affairs.

Dude How can you blame a Govt. which is doing well economically ??

AL has done well over the span of last ten years, But there are some malpractices in the recent elections because of internal turmoil. The situation is because of some political parties boycotting the elections citing AL will do some malpractice.

I think if the opp. wants to voice their opinions in a democracy they should have participated in elections and then raised their voices, with out participation they cannot allege against AL.

How are the opp. parties and the delusional supporters here thinking that BNP voice will be heard with out even in election race??

Blaming external elements will not help, this phenomena exist in every country in the world since every country is connected in this world and completes one or more parts in a puzzle or agenda.

These guys who are blaming India are Islamists who always opposed India and Hindus, more precisely these guys are inclined towards religion.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom