What's new

Bangladesh officers lose appeal in Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Murder Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont belive this. Does not make sense for such a high profile poliician to make such comments in a open forum. does not make sense. I think this is manipulated video.

In what context was this video shot? can someone clarify on the authenticity? ...last part might be faked.
This is right after 1971 war when bhutto became Prime Minister.

man they feel very bad if you call them in arabic YA BANGALI.but if some one call us YA PAKISTANI we feel good.:pakistan:

i was thinking they feel insult in word bangali?.:pop: but why.

I dont know.. I feel equally proud being Bangali and Bangladeshi.... You can call me either way.... ;)

why not tom jerry you look like that to me.lolllllll

Kader Siddiqui wants 'real plotters' tracked

Fri, Nov 20th, 2009 2:29 pm BdST
Reazul Bashar

Dhaka, Nov 20 (bdnews24.com)—The army officers directly involved in the killing of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and his family have been tried and convicted, but the "real plotters" remain untraced, says Abdul Kader Siddiqui, a leader of the liberation war and politician.

In an interview with bdnews24.com, he called for tracking down the men "behind the scenes" and bringing them to justice.

The Supreme Court on Thursday upheld a verdict that handed down death sentences to 12 former army officers in the Bangabandhu murder case, sealing the gruelling and often-disrupted case proceedings of 13 years. Five of the condemned killers await their fate in jail now, while seven remain fugitive.

In an immediate reaction to the verdict, Siddiqui told bdnews24.com, "Killing Bangabandhu was not just murder of a man…It was destroying the liberation of Bangladesh."

"The perpetrators behind the scene must be traced out and tried", he said.

The veteran freedom fighter was one of the few who had protested Sheikh Mujib's brutal killing at the time and claims to have led an 'armed resistance' against the new regime.

Siddiqui told bdnews24.com, "Those who joined Mostaque cabinet after the assassination should also be brought to justice."

Khandaker Mostaque Ahmed became president after Sheikh Mujib was brutally killed, with most members of his family, on August 15, 1975.

Some members of Mujib's cabinet had jumped ship to join the new government formed by Mostaque Ahmed.

Siddiqui claimed he had raised an armed resistance against the killing of Bangabandhu.

"We occupied some 300 kilometres area along the border stretching from Rangpur to Sylhet with about 9,500 comrades on our side."

"A number of army and BDR camps and police stations came under our control," Siddiqui claimed.

"But after the political change-over in India, the then Indian Prime minister Morarji Deshai handed over our 6,000 comrades to Ziaur Rahman," he said.

"Otherwise, we could have installed our government in Bangladesh," he said.

Siddiqui claimed that his forces had put up an armed resistance against Bangladesh administration in Sep-Oct 1975 which triggered some small battles at different parts of the country in which 72 of his comrades were killed.

He also claimed that some 17-18 army personnel died in a helicopter crash in Pabna in October 1975 while trying to capture him.

Siddiqui said he distributed leaflets on the very day that Bangabandhu was assassinated which read, "Bangabandhu's three sons were killed, but one of his sons is alive who will avenge the murder," referring to himself as 'Mujib's son and avenger'.

"Pro-Awami League forces would have been totally eliminated if we had not put up that resistance", he said.

Kader Siddiqui returned home in December in 1990 after a long exile. He became a member of parliament on an AL ticket before being sacked from the party for unresolved differences.

He later floated a new political party, Krishak Sramik Janata League.

INTERVIEWKader Siddiqui wants 'real plotters' tracked :: :: bdnews24.com ::

This is like the pot calling the kettle black.

This is the height of hypocrisy gents. This person "Kader Siddiqui" is on record with photographic evidence of arbitrarily killing people himself with a bayonet and yet he is asking for murderers of someone else to be tracked and punished?? Where is his sense of decency? He should be on the gallows himself. :angry:

http://www.corbisimages.com/Images/spacer.gif

See image # HU018996

Guerilla Bayonets Collaborator
General Abdul Siddigui, a Makhti Bhaini gerillas, bayonets a collaborator with the Pakistani Army during the Indian-Pakistani War.

Last edited:
^^^
The link does not work...

These are real heart breaking pictures. We can only pray for the departed. But seems like they were Bihari or Bengali Rajakar who were involved in mass killing for the 9 mos of war. Those who got caught in the month of Dec and January were killed but most of them flee and returned home after the surrender of arms by the Muktis.

man they feel very bad if you call them in arabic YA BANGALI.but if some one call us YA PAKISTANI we feel good.:pakistan:

Bro
Call them YA BANGLADESHI. They will be equally happy. :)

i was thinking they feel insult in word bangali?.:pop: but why.

I feel the same way because we are Bangladeshi. If I call you P#KI than you may be unhappy too bro. :D

There is a diffrence between bengali(mujib) and Bangladeshi (Zia) natinalism. You bengali represent mushrik version while we represent Islamic version.

Go figure genous.

What is the difference? Bangladeshi means a citizen of Bangladesh. Bangladesh= the land/country of Bengal; the country where Bengalis live in. The necessity of saying Bangladeshi is because there is Bengalis in other countries too, representing those countries( ex: Andaman and Nicobar, West Bengal, Tripura, Assam of India) . Bangladesh has hindu, christians and bhuddhists living in harmony along with Muslims! If you wanted to mean Bangladesh is an Islamic republic and Zia had contribution in that, then you are absolutely wrong. Neither Zia nor Ershad ever declared Bangladesh as an Islamic country. They only made Islam state religion, which is nowhere close to declaring the republic an Islamic one. I am not judging if it were good or bad. That's my personal opinion which I am entitled to withhold. My opinion won't change what they did or what they could have done.

According to your assumption, if an Arab Muslim calls himself Arab, he is a mushriq, if a Pakistani punjabi calls himself a punjabi then he is a mushriq, if a pakistani pashtun calls himself a pathan then he is a mushriq, if a pakistani baluch calls himself a baluch he is a mushriq, if a bosnian muslim calls himself a bosniak, he is a mushriq and so on. You have totally messed up something here.

Last edited:
What's the difference?

Do you celebrate boishaki or boshonto mela like your Bengali bros around Ramna park with Hindu ritual?

Does Islam allow us to celebrate such mushriki practice.?

this we can say real black heart and minds.he should be hanged also.

Imran Khan, what will you do to people who rape your sisters and bear muslim names? Well, I don't know about you, but the examples of the person whom I would follow is Muhammad peace be upon him and according to one of sahi hadith, he was described to order death sentence to a rapist who raped an innocent Muslim woman while she was on her way to the masjid. I do not understand what you meant by posting this picture.

This is the reason why, the person who is seen bayoneting the accused rapist and looters is Kader Siddique who inflicted heavy casualties on the Pakistani army during the war and was a menace to the Pak eastern high command, who were at one point scared of his Kaderia force's legend. He is a hero and Gazi of the war not just because he fought against the tyrant Pakistani forces but he made sure he punish the munafik rapist after the war was won. No question of hanging him.

Last edited:
one thing please no harm.i live in middle east if we call a bangladeshi BANGALI he will be angry on it why?.just simple qes please answer simple.

Probably you do not say/pronounce it right. I have Pakistani friends who needed to be corrected on the actual way to say Bengali or Bangali and when to say it. A person from England may be very proud of being British but I do not know if he will be too glad to hear you often calling him "Oi you Britt" ...

I have never ever experienced a Bangladeshi man being angry if he is called Bengali without following it by racially discriminatory remarks.

These are real heart breaking pictures. We can only pray for the departed. But seems like they were Bihari or Bengali Rajakar who were involved in mass killing for the 9 mos of war. Those who got caught in the month of Dec and January were killed but most of them flee and returned home after the surrender of arms by the Muktis.

"Involved in mass killing" is a charge. These chaps never had a chance to go through the due process of law just like many other East Pakistanis. However for this bastard to ask for others neck while he himself is a murderer is what angers me.

Imran Khan, what will you do to people who rape your sisters and bear muslim names? Well, I don't know about you, but the examples of the person whom I would follow is Muhammad peace be upon him and according to one of sahi hadith, he was described to order death sentence to a rapist who raped an innocent Muslim woman while she was on her way to the masjid. I do not understand what you meant by posting this picture.

Read my posts to understand the deal behind this picture and then you will understand the hypocrisy. This is mob justice pure and simple. Any one caught, including myself would have been subjected to the same treatment just for being a West Pakistani or Pakistani supporter.

This is the reason why, the person who is seen bayoneting the accused rapist and looters is Kader Siddique who inflicted heavy casualties on the Pakistani army during the war and was a menace to the Pak eastern high command, who were at one point scared of his Kaderia force's legend. He is a hero and Gazi of the war not just because he fought against the tyrant Pakistani forces but he made sure he punish the munafik rapist after the war was won. No question of hanging him.

"Accused"? That is certainly not the same thing as "convicted".
Munafiq rapists? Do you have proof that these two individuals who are being bayoneted were proven to be rapist?

When BDs complain about WPakistani excesses, remember that those who committed them became the judge, jury and the executioners and this is where the problem became. Your freedom fighters were no different.

Its a joke for this guy to ask for somebody else's head for murder when what he has been involved in is no less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom