What's new

Bangladesh officers lose appeal in Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Murder Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he did for our independence is unquestionable.So I respect him for leading us to independence and yes I do consider him as the father of the nation for that.

What is questionable is that the way he ruled the country after independence.

Did anybody rule this country to our satisfaction? ;)

This is not the way we supposed to repay these brave Mujahid. They have done noble act to save the nation from bharati subjugation. They should have been awarded with highest honor yet they are about to hang for killing some Munafiq dalal.

This is a sad day that these brave souls are being punished who saved the nation from bharati slavery. This proves that Bd is a nation of cowards and selfish Munafiq who abandon these brave Mujahid. Bd army should wear sari and churiyan and do some mujra for their bharati masters.

BNP-Jamaat should have pardoned them while they had chance. This is a solid prove that Bangladesh being subjugated by bharati wishes.

My prediction is that country will face more blood shed in near future if this verdict implement. These Awami judges and lawyers should meet the same fate as their illegal father.

What he did for our independence is unquestionable.So I respect him for leading us to independence and
What is questionable is that the way he ruled the country after independence.

He surrender himself to pak army to save his own *** including his family while 6 corror innocent east pak felt the devastation of pak army. How the hell gave you an independent from jail from west pakistan?

yes I do consider him as the father of the nation for that.

Very Disappointing admission from you leon. He was an an anti-islamic tyrant.

He surrender himself to pak army to save his own *** including his family while 6 corror innocent east pak felt the devastation of pak army. How the hell gave you an independent from jail from west pakistan?

Very Disappointing admission from you leon. He was an an anti-islamic tyrant.

He caused the people uprising on 7th March with his speech.On that day unofficially the independence was declared,if we listen to the words of the speech.
"ebarer songram,shadhinotar songram"

And about being anti-Islamic,I didn't see him so I should not comment about his Islam.But one thing,He joined OIC,Ignoring Indian objection.

And Bro,talking about Islam,The people you are calling Mujahids,they have killed unarmed women and children too on that night.One of them was pregnant.You know that is totally forbidden in Islam.
There are sets of rule for muslims to follow even during war.Like not killing any women and children,religious people,destroying plant and vegetation etc.You should be knowing these.

Last edited:
To me he is the "Father of a nation" because of his role before 1971,leading us to independence.
But not for his role after 1971.

Have read the opinion of the court and it seems really weak. I put up the judgment on my blog 'DeshCalling' so anyone can compare the legal arguments and the findings of the court.

When Mujib died on the 15th the country continued as normal on the 16th. The country was releived to get rid of the tyrant.

There was no reason country should not had run normally on 16th august.
After Siraj's defeat in Pollassy, country did run normally the next morning which was not unnoticed to Robert Clibe which he mentioned later. But the country faced the ultimate eventuality after 10 years of company's take over when it lost 1/3 rd of its inhabitant (died out of hunger) in famine from 1768-1770. Some lesson from history always helps ...

On the night of the coup as the intruders entered house 32 both Kamal and Jamal (sons of Sheikh Mujib) fired on them (killing 3 soldiers) which then resulted in the killing of everyone else in the house including Russel and others.
It's amazing to see on how such vital info never land on Medias like 22-24 W Pakistani Soldier's killing before Opp. Search Light and Chacchu's green light to Saddam in invading Kuwait, which set the precedence of fallacy of premise that ultimately leads the creation of the recipe of global disaster for generation after generation.

He caused the people uprising on 7th March with his speech.On that day unofficially the independence was declared,if we listen to the words of the speech.
"ebarer songram,shadhinotar songram"

Yes and than he surrender like a coward to save his behind leaveing peple disarryed and confused. If General Zia did not declare independend behalf of his coward *** than Bd would not have been separated from west pak.

And about being anti-Islamic,I didn't see him so I should not comment about his Islam.But one thing,He joined OIC,Ignoring Indian objection.

Yet forgot to add Bismillah or all mighty Allah as supreme power in our constitutuion. He probabaly gone to OIC becasue islamic military forced his him do so. I believe pakistan got something to do with bd's inclusion in OIC.

And Bro,talking about Islam,The people you are calling Mujahids,they have killed unarmed women and children too on that night.One of them was pregnant.You know that is totally forbidden in Islam.
There are sets of rule for muslims to follow even during war.Like not killing any women and children,religious people,destroying plant and vegetation etc.You should be knowing these.

Perhaps, but didn't his bastard Rokki bhaini killed thousands in number after 71. Did he lived like a king while people were sharing food with dogs from dust bin?

Last edited:
Perhaps, but didn't his bastard Rokki bhaini killed thousands in number after 71. Did he lived like a king while people were sharing food with dogs from dust bin?

The same people are being killed everyday by the RAB in the name of cross fire to eliminate extremist and shorbohara and you Ziaur Rahman hanged their leader Col Taher. He also killed 6000 army personnel and almost elminated all the officers of airforce. :lol:

Yes and than he surrender like a coward to save his behind leaveing peple disarryed and confused. If General Zia did not declare independend behalf of his coward *** than Bd would have been seperated from west pak.

Not everyone is a military guy.When put at gun point,this is the natural step for a civilian. i.e. to surrender.

Yet forgot to add Bismillah or all mighty Allah as supreme power in our constitutuion. He probabaly gone to OIC becasue islamic military forced his him do so. I believe pakistan got something to do with bd's inclusion in OIC.

No.Pakistan didn't have connection with Bangladesh until 16th August 1975,if I am not wrong.And no Islamic military forced him,because Most muslim countries at that time didn't even recognise Bangladesh as a country.

As I said before,I consider him father of the nation for his work before 1971.Not because of his rule after 1971.
Even Barrister Moudud Ahmed mentioned Sheikh Mujib as the father of the nation in his book 'Era of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman' which was printed in 1983.
So you see his role to lead us to independence is definitely appreciable.Even people with political difference accepts it.

And Rokkhi Bahinis killing can not be used to justify the killing of the family members.Two wrongs doesn't make one right.

The same people are being killed everyday by the RAB in the name of cross fire to eliminate extremist and shorbohara and you Ziaur Rahman hanged their leader Col Taher. He also killed 6000 army personnel and almost elminated all the officers of airforce. :lol:

A late uncle of mine,who was in Air force,was forced into prison during that time.

We talk about why our Air force is so weak,I say thanks to Allah that we still have one.

Got no interest, as the young bloods are not interested! May be some senior members are very enthusiastic to discuss as they were alive then.

As far I know he had a grate and initiating contribution in our independence. And I also believe that. I appreciate his speech on 7th March.
But some people say that he called for independence for his own benefit as if he could rule the nation. And also say that he was greedy for power.

Another thing I've noticed that both in Pakistan and India have two great leaders (Jinnah and Gandhi) where all Pakistanis and Indians like their own leader respectively. But in case of Sheikh Mujib some Bangladeshi like him and some Bangladeshi dislike him. I mean he is not common popular leader or controversial to us.

Last edited:
To me he is the "Father of a nation" because of his role before 1971,leading us to independence.
But not for his role after 1971.

You called him so called father of nation yet he could not even give you proper identity. You were a just Bengali before 75. It was general Zia who introduced Bangladeshi nationalism with respect to Islamic identity. If 15th Aug did not occurred than perhaps 7th march would not have taken place thus you would not be living in country where you practice Islam with full potential.

Remember during Musjib era, Quranic versus were not allowed in Television, radio or in any state activities, hence how could a Muslim like you praise him. I am sadden by your admit.

Last edited:
Do the Bangladeshi brothers still adore Shiekh Mujeeb and consider him the father of Bangladesh?

well of course!!! see, your question is similar to asking "Do the Pakistani brothers still adore Jinnah and consider him the father of Pakistan?"

Do not be deceived by few so called "Bangladeshi" in this forum who for some strange reasons, or probably for no rational reason at all, dislike the father of our nation. There might be people in Pakistan, like hardcore sunni extremist who dislike Jinnah(cause he was a shia) but they dont represent the overwhelming majority of pakistanis who adore Jinnah. Same for Sheikh Mujib. He is the greatest Bengali of last 1000 years.

Watch this clip:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom