What's new

Bangladesh officers lose appeal in Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Murder Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why people are apologitic about what Quader Siddiqui did during war? If he was caught by those Razakars, he would have also been killed mercilessly. Why to criticize him for his acts during war. Because of him, Pakistani forces could not enter his region, Tangail, altogether. Because of brave people like him we have become a free nation finally, where there is no such acts so far that the military refused to hand over power to the elected representatives of the people.

But, I cannot endorse his treason when he took 9,000 of his guerrillas across the border and fought against his own country with support from India.

War crime is not one way street, specially when some one already captured. Just because he and his militia bahini killed hundreds even thousands who opposed liberation war does not mean these were not war crime. If there is real war crime trial NOT the awami version of war crime, then lots of these big awami mouth would be war criminals.

Besides awami thugs were not much into liberation war they were more into capturing properties of retreting Pakistanis who left Bangladesh. In our area there were number of examples Pakistanis were killed and threatend to leave and their properties were captured by awami thugs.

Last edited:
There were more than a million people around the field where the bayoneting was occurring and I am assuring you there were way too many eye witnesses for the crimes that they had done. And out of all the bihari criminals, their crime was so heinous that they were brought forward and justice was done in front of western media journalists and photographers. The people were so sure of the guilty. Now please stop crying over truths that you don't have any evidence to prove wrong.

Let me advise you something that will save both of our precious time. Go to Bangladesh, talk to the victims of rape and killings, and then do the judging, if you are really inclined to. Don't sit in Pakistan and make up fantasy stories. You know what usually happens when a Serb is told by a Bosniak about the war crime allegations? The Serb speaks the very same words that you did.

Kader and his militia bahini atrocities are patronized by Indians and awami govt after the liberation. Even Bangladeshis who lived in Tangail area, fought in the war and vote for awami league, lived to tell the horror of Kader bahini - Killing, ransom, rape, kidnaps. I had a roommate years ago from Tangail lived to tell Kader bahini atrocities. Just like people in Feni district lived tell the horror of another awami thug Joynal Hazari, who killed hundreds of people and patronized by Awami govt and india after he escaped.

What Kader and his bahini did by publicly killing people even they were accused, is pure WAR CRIME by its definition. One those who got killed during war encounter is different than those who are killed after being captured and specially publicly. And in Europe those who even condone war crime are punishable by law. Awami league govt will NEVER go throgh real war crime trials. And if they adapt awami version of war crime that people like you, eastwatch so passionately advocating, will not be acceptable by civilized world. US, EU and human rights organization already made that clear to Awami govt. I do really like to see Awami govt keep it promise to the nation and bring REAL war criminals into REAL trial, not a kangaroo one.

Last edited:
War crime is not one way street, specially when some one already captured. Just because he and his militia bahini killed hundreds even thousands who opposed liberation war does not mean these were not war crime. If there is real war crime trial NOT the awami version of war crime, then lots of these big awami mouth would be war criminals.
Besides awami thugs were not much into liberation war they were more into capturing properties of retreting Pakistanis who left Bangladesh. In our area there were number of examples Pakistanis were killed and threatend to leave and their properties were captured by awami thugs.

We used to control large share of jute products in the world because of people like Adamjee. Most of the jute industries were own and operated by west Pakistani business man yet after the separation, Awami thief took control over all west pak owned jute industries by force as if that were their khandani ziadad. Bottom like is Awami bastards hated the presence of wealthy west Pakistani in east Pakistan because of their jealousy toward punjabi Muslims controlling big business. Racist Munafiq.

Adamjee jute mill was the biggest yet Mujib unlawfully took control of Adamjee jute mill and hand it over to one of his low life cronies thus in the process killed the jute industry in Bangladesh while bharati build a prosperous jute industry with our raw jute.

Once again it proven fact that Awami are the biggest enemy of Bangladeshi people because it look after it's bharati Hindu masters.

We used to control large share of jute products in the world because of people like Adamjee. Most of the jute industries were own and operated by west Pakistani business man yet after the separation, Awami thief took control over all west pak owned jute industries by force as if that were their khandani ziadad. Bottom like is Awami bastards hated the presence of wealthy west Pakistani in east Pakistan because of their jealousy toward punjabi Muslims controlling big business. Racist Munafiq.

Adamjee jute mill was the biggest yet Mujib unlawfully took control of Adamjee jute mill and hand it over to one of his low life cronies thus in the process killed the jute industry in Bangladesh while bharati build a prosperous jute industry with our raw jute.

Once again it proven fact that Awami are the biggest enemy of Bangladeshi people because it look after it's bharati Hindu masters.

You have no clue about Adamjee investment and other the bigger jute mills. Heard of PPP?? Those were done through government financing with private partnership. Those west pakistani elites who never let Land reform in West Pakistan used their influence in Pindi and got those projects approved by government of Pakistan and shown their part of investment through Fake over invoicing. Eventually they got the ownership of those mills with the money of the poor. It did not even end there. Adamjee never made any profit in rupee term but they used to get Foreign currency subsidy means if 1 dollar sells for 10 Rupee they used to get 12 rupees for that and shown profit which in turn went to Adamjees pocket.
Bengalis did not protest only on hollow issues... the only racist person here is you. :frown:

Last edited:

When someone with dagger and rifle in hand kills innocent and unarmed civilians during a war, it is a war crime. But, it is certainly not a war crime when this perpetrator of crimes is given death sentence by a summary military court.

Quader Siddiqui was a military commander of Liberation Army of the Govt of Bangladesh in the war against Pakistani occupation force. He had the right to give the verdict of killing the criminals by bayonet. Only thing, he himself became the hangman, too. But, it was war time.

Bottom like is Awami bastards hated the presence of wealthy west Pakistani in east Pakistan because of their jealousy toward punjabi Muslims controlling big business. Racist Munafiq.
Will you stop posting your ignorance? Where did you find that the Adamjee was a PUNJABI family? All the Pakistani posters must be laughing at your ignorance. Do not try to please them with lies. Learn from others before sending your ignorance. Who told you that all the rich 22 families were west Pakistani families?

Kader and his militia bahini atrocities are patronized by Indians and awami govt after the liberation. Even Bangladeshis who lived in Tangail area, fought in the war and vote for awami league, lived to tell the horror of Kader bahini - Killing, ransom, rape, kidnaps. I had a roommate years ago from Tangail lived to tell Kader bahini atrocities. Just like people in Feni district lived tell the horror of another awami thug Joynal Hazari, who killed hundreds of people and patronized by Awami govt and india after he escaped.

What Kader and his bahini did by publicly killing people even they were accused, is pure WAR CRIME by its definition. One those who got killed during war encounter is different than those who are killed after being captured and specially publicly. And in Europe those who even condone war crime are punishable by law. Awami league govt will NEVER go throgh real war crime trials. And if they adapt awami version of war crime that people like you, eastwatch so passionately advocating, will not be acceptable by civilized world. US, EU and human rights organization already made that clear to Awami govt. I do really like to see Awami govt keep it promise to the nation and bring REAL war criminals into REAL trial, not a kangaroo one.

You are making up stories here. As simple as that. If Kaderia bahini killed someone, he was either a Pakistani military personnel, or a Pakistani spy or a razakar. You are referring to Europe for war crime justice...?!?:what: The French tortured their own innocent women who were the victim of Nazi occupation force during the 2nd world war and there were worse incidents by the Brits, Russians and the Americans. Good choice of standards you have there. In Germany, because of Zionist propaganda bashing since the end of 2nd world war, even debating the degree of the holocaust is considered a punishable offense. I think you had misinterpreted that. Anyway, if you have to follow the Europeans, who just showed how racist and malevolent community they are by banning minarat in Switzerland, then you have to pass a law in Bangladesh stating anyone who denies the Pakistani army atrocity of 71, will face charges:)

Last edited:
There were more than a million people around the field where the bayoneting was occurring and I am assuring you there were way too many eye witnesses for the crimes that they had done. And out of all the bihari criminals, their crime was so heinous that they were brought forward and justice was done in front of western media journalists and photographers. The people were so sure of the guilty. Now please stop crying over truths that you don't have any evidence to prove wrong.

Let me advise you something that will save both of our precious time. Go to Bangladesh, talk to the victims of rape and killings, and then do the judging, if you are really inclined to. Don't sit in Pakistan and make up fantasy stories. You know what usually happens when a Serb is told by a Bosniak about the war crime allegations? The Serb speaks the very same words that you did.

Really?

A road well trodden when the counter point is raised. I know where this is going. Your crimes against innocent West Pakistanis are all fine, just because the Pakistani army committed crimes against Bengalis. With one fell swoop, the entire concept of justice goes out the window.

I know well enough as to what went on there in the name of justice. Lets not try to justify the extra-judicial killings against West Pakistanis as the demand of the Bengali public. They went along with the mob justice and this is what is documented in the pictures. No different than the excesses of the West Pakistani personnel against East Pakistanis. First realize that it takes two hands to clap, then we can discuss something constructive here.

Before you tell me to not sit in Pakistan and pass judgment and save my time, take a look at my posts on other BD related threads to understand my angle. The usual BD positions on West Pakistani excesses justifying all wrong will not cut it.

There were more than a million people around the field where the bayoneting was occurring and I am assuring you there were way too many eye witnesses for the crimes that they had done

I am assuming you were there, correct?

Quader Siddiqui was a military commander of Liberation Army of the Govt of Bangladesh in the war against Pakistani occupation force. He had the right to give the verdict of killing the criminals by bayonet. Only thing, he himself became the hangman, too. But, it was war time.

I am amazed by the logic. So how was a summary execution ordered by a junior Pakistani Army officer any different in East Pakistan?

You are using terms and phrases such as "war", "right to give verdict", "but it was war" etc. etc. Simply replace the references to QS with a Pakistani officer and you will see what I mean. This is the same pretext under which some of our officers are considered guilty. Why the free pass to a murderer like QS? :disagree:

If Kaderia bahini killed someone, he was either a Pakistani military personnel, or a Pakistani spy or a razakar. You are referring to Europe for war crime justice...?!?

One suggestion to you as well. Just like you offered up advice to save me some time, how about asking the families of those who lost their loved ones in this conflict on the West Pakistani side? Trust me a vast majority were non-combatants and comprised of both the male and female gender. What was their crime? Nothing! Just like the many innocent East Pakistanis.

So realize that your boys committed wrongs as well and those too some really disgusting ones. At least we admit that our boys were no angels in East Pakistan and by admitting, at least there is shame and a realization that quite a bit of it was wrong as to what went on there..however after reading what you write, I am not sure if this introspection exists.

I am amazed by the logic. So how was a summary execution ordered by a junior Pakistani Army officer any different in East Pakistan?

You are using terms and phrases such as "war", "right to give verdict", "but it was war" etc. etc. Simply replace the references to QS with a Pakistani officer and you will see what I mean. This is the same pretext under which some of our officers are considered guilty. Why the free pass to a murderer like QS? :disagree:

Even 2 years back these type of people with Awami barbaric mentality killed Bangladeshi students beating them in broad day light and danced on top of their dead bodies. You can imagine what eastwatch and gromell like people will say - they will come with more lie to justify Awami killings and brutality even against who are Bangladeshis and borned after independence.

Just see the video how Awami league killing Bangladeshis:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful blain2.

When confronted with logic, you just used your power as mod. Can you give any reason why I should 'stay away' from it.

Wonderful blain2.

When confronted with logic, you just used your power as mod. Can you give any reason why I should 'stay away' from it.

My logic is a simple one. Point being discussed is between myself and some of the BD members. Every time Indians come into this discussion, it goes into the shitter for reasons known to all because it ceases to be a Pakistani-BD discussion. There is considerable precedence on the basis of which I have taken this action.

As I have said, if you want to discuss this from an Indian PoV, I can re-post those posts there. Just generate a thread.

My logic is a simple one. Point being discussed is between myself and some of the BD members. Every time Indians come into this discussion, it goes into the shitter for reasons known to all because it ceases to be a Pakistani-BD discussion. There is considerable precedence on the basis of which I have taken this action.

As I have said, if you want to discuss this from an Indian PoV, I can re-post those posts there. Just generate a thread.
Just because a post was made, it doesn't mean that one has to respond to it. You could have easily disregarded my posts. That would have saved this discussion from going 'into the shitter' - if it hasn't already gone into one.

Besides, I wasn't aware that an Indian can't contribute in a Pak-BD discussion, particularly the one that revolves around Bangladeshi liberation war.

Last but not the least, my posts didn't reflect Indian PoV. If I had a different flag and nobody checked the IP, you wouldn't have been able to tell an Indian PoV from BD PoV.

Rest assured, I am not opening any separate thread to counter argue a couple of silly posts. But imagine, if everybody started opening a new thread to respond to individual posts.

Good observation and just action, this was long over due. Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom