What's new

Bangladesh Negotiating to Buy F-10 Fighter Planes

Guys, That was just my point of view and am not a military advisor or a think-tank... you better pray am not... lol...

Please excuse me if am off the topic... but am very curiuos...this might be am bit silly though... It is obvious why Pakistan hates India...but... I seriously wonder why would Bangaldesh hate India for any reason (have to come to this conclusion on seeing the anti-India comments from most of BD members)...We are the reason why Bangaldesh is born in first place.. We supported you guys when you needed independence... Will you hate someone who helped you attain independence??... we went to war with our brother Pakistan on behalf of you.. Is that because of the religion thing you hate us ?? Did you forget all the good things we did to you ? Was that because you assume that we are trying to bully you ? What shd we do to make you believe that we want peace with you and most of us indeed love you (atleast dont hate), mainly coz (I think) we are one of the main reasons for your independence as you wished....

I think we are in Goal Keeper's situation here... no matter how many goals you saved, people would only remember the ones you missed.....and in this case, i dont think we even did any harm to Bangaldesh.. then why all this damn hate towards us....

This idiot son of a gun is again singing the same song. India has created BD? These b*stard ACCHYUTS do not even know how to fight and they wasted only 1300 troop lives in 1971. Now, this ACCHYUT is here claiming absurd things. You see, why BD people hate India and Indians! Not only the posters here but all the BD people dislike anything Indian.

correct but china has bigger military and missile forces. but still this can not guarantee china's victory against India.

if america a superpower can not defeat Vietnam then how china which is not superpower can defeat India which is a nuclear power,has worlds third largest army and has access to high tech western and Russian weapons.

Ask your own military forces how it happened.

Or read some history.

Anyway, this is off-topic.

This idiot son of a gun is again singing the same song. India has created BD? These b*stard ACCHYUTS do not even know how to fight and they wasted only 1300 troop lives in 1971. Now, this ACCHYUT is here claiming absurd things. You see, why BD people hate India and Indians! Not only the posters here but all the BD people dislike anything Indian.

deleted.....

@ Ganny

watch your language. dont use abusive language. edit your post. if you continue using such language you will get banned.

Who else do you think created BD ? Ur grandmother ?? she was busy getting rape-d by Pakistan military... You were born out of the rape.. now you decide who is the idiot son of a gun.....

Your post is offensive. Change it or be banned.

Who else do you think created BD ? Ur grandmother ?? she was busy getting rape-d by Pakistan military... You were born out of the rape.. now you decide who is the idiot son of a gun.....

What do you hope to achieve, by being so offensive?

You gotta at least appreciate the comical Indian posts here.

Thanks for the laughs :cheers:

Not only the posters here but all the BD people dislike anything Indian.

Don't worry my dear BDian subject, we'll take care of this and make sure that our subjects in Indian Bangladesh sing praises of their kind and merciful Indian masters.

BTW, What do you think about having a Hindu acchut has the first viceroy of Indian Bangladesh?

No No. We will instruct him to not allow flogging our BDian subject more than five times a day.

We will also run many schemes like free sea water and fresh water at only $5 a litre.

You see, my dear BDian subject, how kind and merciful your new Indian masters are very unlike how our British masters were or how your West Pakistani masers were.

Now come on BDian start practising to kneel down before your ever kind and merciful Indian Hindu Acchut viceroy.

Don't worry my dear BDian subject, we'll take care of this and make sure that our subjects in Indian Bangladesh sing praises of their kind and merciful Indian masters.

BTW, What do you think about having a Hindu acchut has the first viceroy of Indian Bangladesh?

No No. We will instruct him to not allow flogging our BDian subject more than five times a day.

We will also run many schemes like free sea water and fresh water at only $5 a litre.

You see, my dear BDian subject, how kind and merciful your new Indian masters are very unlike how our British masters were or how your West Pakistani masers were.

Now come on BDian start practising to kneel down before your ever kind and merciful Indian Hindu Acchut viceroy.

Us Muslims only bow to Allah ;)

We should buy Chinese because F-10 is a good fighter. It could be the very best, considering its price tag. Moreover, we cannot trust USA. It is a feeble minded giant with changing mind. Even the govt of AL, supposed to be an staunch ally of big DADA, is a big purchaser of all Chinese military hardwares for all the branches. She smiles at India and then extends her heart to China. She is a good politician, isn't it? She has certainly read quite a few pages of Arthashastra while she was in Indira gandhi's guardianship in India after the fall of her father.

why worry about US... neither you are going to fight a war against US.. nor you are going to develop WMD like Nuclear bombs nor chemicals bombs.. so why not buy F-16 C/D .... they are far better than J-10 and is proven in war... it will be a good match for Mig 29...

That is misplaced overconfidence. You know that Pakistan have nuclear weapons right?

Even discounting nuclear weapons, being big doesn't mean you'll win.

Look at the USA vs Vietnam for instance.

If even superpower USA, cannot guarantee a victory against a much weaker opponent, then who can?

so what do we have diwali crackers??? ... do you think Indians will not fight to die??... Just we are peace loving nation means .... we wont be idle .... we will also strike with terror incase our centimeter of land is under fire...

Back
Top Bottom