What's new

Bangladesh Negotiating to Buy F-10 Fighter Planes

bangla pak china want to divide you and the game already started he will get a life but soon you have to buy a life in chinese yuan

Well some how China have this capacity

but what about Pakistan and bangla ??? :lol:

Before 1971 both are same country you forget that :lol:

wake up it's morning now and have a cup of coffe.

No, it was a famous cup of morning tea that Gen. Cowdhury wanted to drink so fondly in Lahore in the 1965 war. He could not, because Bengal Regiment troops of PA did not allow it. You should not again dream of another cup anywhere around your country.

If BAF is going for J-10s, they should aim for the ones with AESA radar. Current versions, including the J-10B don't have it yet. Surplus F-16s from the USAF is not a bad idea either. It would be interesting to see what the Americans use.

We don't have any major issues with the US, other than Hasina bitchin about Yunus :lol:

Off topic:
Support Dr. Yunus for IMF President :D
Yunus for IMF President - Wall | Facebook

Factsheet -- Managing Director Selection Process

:rofl: Who has given the money? :lol: Another donation expected? Large percent of BD govt's money come from donations. Pathetic.

I find it ironic that a poor country like India can have such arrogant people. You are just like that other fellow (whatever happened to him) Tiki Tam Tam.

Thanks to people like you for all the laughs :tup:

Oh, and nice avatar by the way, it suits you well :D

I find it ironic that a poor country like India can have such arrogant people. You are just like that other fellow (whatever happened to him) Tiki Tam Tam.

Thanks to people like you for all the laughs :tup:

Oh, and nice avatar by the way, it suits you well :D

Chill. Bangladesh members are no saints. Spitting venom all the time against India. Remember Newton's 3rd law

Chill. Bangladesh members are no saints. Spitting venom all the time against India. Remember Newton's 3rd law

Chill? Where did I become hot?

Well, that doesn't mean it give the right for people like rajusri to demean an entire country.

People have reasons to criticize India. If India was less aggressive, people would forget about spitting venom.

Here is my first comment on PDF.... I usually dont comment, just read them, however on seeing the pathtic PKs and BDs, I have decided to add my 2 paisas....

Guys, there are rich and poor in all countries that is directly proportional to population and other criteria..ok forget abt it...

I aint no war monger, but, at the end of the day, if India decides to go on a war with PK or BD, do you guys really think you guys would exist ? really?? or do u even think your country's map would still be on world map ?? Did you forget there is gonna be just a big crater in the place where your home was located once, if we have another PM like Honorable Indira Gandhi Ji?? Dont tell me the CHinese would save ur a**..If u think so, you are the most ignorant fool on earth....fyi..at the end of the day, everyone are selfish.... just like you prefer to risk your neighbour's life than your own life...

TRUTH HURTS AT TIMES.. TRUTH IS India has long back moved away from being Pakistan centric for reasons that are obvious, Pakistan is no more a threat to us....

we are looking forward to play a bigger role with our growing economy,, INdeed we have our own problem but we would sort it out, its just a matter of time... we read military dev in Pakistan for time pass. It is good to read comments (funny sense) whrein Pakistanis try to portray themselves more strong than India and we inturn counter attack..... I seriously wonder whre do u guys get this thought\feeling that you can beat India incase of war with us, let alone the support that both of us wud get from world forum....

TO be honest, at the max, you can try to give ur best shot and inflict max damage that ur capabilities wud permit you to do so, while your instinct keeps telling you that you cannot win a war with India as you never had in the past in your short miserable life....

Now chill.. have a beer....:cheers:

No, it was a famous cup of morning tea that Gen. Cowdhury wanted to drink so fondly in Lahore in the 1965 war. He could not, because Bengal Regiment troops of PA did not allow it. You should not again dream of another cup anywhere around your country.

Your mouth is big and hand is small. There should be some limit in wet dreaming and lie. This is going beyond funny. Everyone knows what you are and what you did during the independence war. Stop ridiculing yourself so much. :lol:

But, unfortunately your forefathers remained our obedient SLAVES for many centuries. Oh, how our forefathers killed your coward forefathers! This bravery is the reason that we like to rule over your ACCHYUT India in an opportune time. Wait for that day. Today, you have conspired with a group of BD politicians to silence HUJIs. But, they will rise again and capture Assam from the idolaters. They are still pouring Muslims in that region.

By the way, why suddenly these African-looking ACCHYUTs are becoming nerveous and bad mouthing BD posters? Oh! It is because BD is purchasing Chinese F-10s? come on, guys! We are not certainly going to compete against you! But, Assam is different. We want Assam because we need a strategical depth. And we need these planes to safeguard our airspce, that's all. ACCHYUTs, please be quiet, for God's sake!

Troll reported. If it is OK than let see.

Weak people like you kill even US through shouting but in reality faced you hide. Let see what the mods think.

I aint no war monger, but, at the end of the day, if India decides to go on a war with PK or BD, do you guys really think you guys would exist ? really?? or do u even think your country's map would still be on world map ?? Did you forget there is gonna be just a big crater in the place where your home was located once, if we have another PM like Honorable Indira Gandhi Ji??

That is misplaced overconfidence. You know that Pakistan have nuclear weapons right?

Even discounting nuclear weapons, being big doesn't mean you'll win.

Look at the USA vs Vietnam for instance.

If even superpower USA, cannot guarantee a victory against a much weaker opponent, then who can?

That is misplaced overconfidence. You know that Pakistan have nuclear weapons right?

Even discounting nuclear weapons, being big doesn't mean you'll win.

Look at the USA vs Vietnam for instance.

If even superpower USA, cannot guarantee a victory against a much weaker opponent, then who can?

i hope you will remember this when a Chinese member says" India is coward and PRC will punch India "and :blah::blah:

on topic > Bangladesh should buy J 10. it is cheap. if Bangladesh wants something war proven then it should go for MIG 29.

Here is my first comment on PDF.... I usually dont comment, just read them, however on seeing the pathtic PKs and BDs, I have decided to add my 2 paisas....

Guys, there are rich and poor in all countries that is directly proportional to population and other criteria..ok forget abt it...

I aint no war monger, but, at the end of the day, if India decides to go on a war with PK or BD, do you guys really think you guys would exist ? really?? or do u even think your country's map would still be on world map ?? Did you forget there is gonna be just a big crater in the place where your home was located once, if we have another PM like Honorable Indira Gandhi Ji?? Dont tell me the CHinese would save ur a**..If u think so, you are the most ignorant fool on earth....fyi..at the end of the day, everyone are selfish.... just like you prefer to risk your neighbour's life than your own life...

TRUTH HURTS AT TIMES.. TRUTH IS India has long back moved away from being Pakistan centric for reasons that are obvious, Pakistan is no more a threat to us....
:

If Pakistan isn't, what about China? I heard some of your generals were concerned about them. Why are you buying multi-million dollar jets from Europe? Why even go nuclear in the first place? And if your country is not worried about Pakistan, please enlighten us.

Whatever rajusri said deserves every bit of criticism from any Bangladeshi. I am not surprised you don't seem very concerned over the behavior of your fellow countrymen (yeah, so much for big brother).

No one said India and Bangladesh will go to war. It would in fact compromise India's security. India is no superpower, not even close. A arrogant poor man is bound to be doomed if he plays his cards wrong.

Back
Top Bottom