What's new

Bangladesh Navy's submarine procurement program

Can we carry cows in it or it needs special module addition??

Do you have to have a drink of Fresh Gao Jol in a submarine? I think you shoud wait for the sub to dock.

Its probably not a good idea to bring cows in a submarine.

BD navy are purchasing what ? can they afford something as sophisticated as a sub ? what's the guarantee that they wouldn't sink it in first go :lol:

BD navy are purchasing what ? can they afford something as sophisticated as a sub ? what's the guarantee that they wouldn't sink it in first go :lol:

Did you sink your sub in your first go??Besides it'll already be underwater......what's the worst that could happen??

Nothing much to say, just posting my 5000th post.

Congrats! Finally a real news on this thread :cheers:

We don't want troll war in this thread but you are forcing us to do, if you need more link then nock me :lol:

Indian warship sunk during 'day at sea' for military families
Indian warship sunk during 'day at sea' for military families – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

You are talking about a +30 year old frigate that was to be decommissioned anyway. It was rammed by a much much much larger vessel in an accident. But due to the great actions be her crew dozens of women and children were saved from injuries.

Oh C`mon, is this all you can put forward?

Imran bhai apko pata chala, aap, me aur skull naye group key member ban gaye he - Gang of Three :enjoy:

main kisi group main nhi hoon ajkal BD threads main kuch nya hai nhi group bana ker faida?

Ghadir Class Submarine from Iran. Does @Imran Khan has to say something about this?

Ghadir_Cutaway_updated.jpg

its good they can have 2-3 of them for training and cost patrolling

Ignore him brother, @arp2041 and @Imran Khan trolls in every Bangladeshi thread.

lolz munny tera feeder kidher hai? mummy ne nappi change ki hai ?:rofl:

saaly ager hum trol hain to maha trolla hai :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom