What's new

Bangladesh Navy's submarine procurement program

@Icewolf

Hello Brother, How many Frigates Nigerian Navy has??

Last edited by a moderator:
r u talking 2 icewolf the unconqueror

stop wasting ur time puny BDshi :angry:

I thought @Icewolf knows a lot about Nigerian Navy..
@Icewolf

Here is is what Nigerian Navy Has......

Only One frigate

USCGC Chase (WHEC-718)

USCGCChaseWHEC718.jpg

@kobiraaz : The US is decommissioning its OHP Class Missile Friagtes; Turkey is operating quite a few of them (8 I think) & received 2 just a few days ago. Pakistan operates one.

Why don't you guys look into the remaining OHPs too ? (I think they're around 12 of them remaining awaiting decommissioning !)

lol bangladeshi timurid arab warriors naming their ships after arabs

@kobiraaz You forgot to add our naval aviation :D (though very new and small)

One question kobi: regarding the Hamilton class, what kind of weapons would be carrying? Obviously, it won't be compatible with Chinese or Russian systems. Would we be using Harpoon missiles or something? :confused:

lol bangladeshi timurid arab warriors naming their ships after arabs

Did anyone tell you how full of $hit you really are? :D

One question kobi: regarding the Hamilton class, what kind of weapons would be carrying? Obviously, it won't be compatible with Chinese or Russian systems. Would we be using Harpoon missiles or something? :confused:

Isn't the harpoon similar to c803?

@kobiraaz : The US is decommissioning its OHP Class Missile Friagtes; Turkey is operating quite a few of them (8 I think) & received 2 just a few days ago. Pakistan operates one.

Why don't you guys look into the remaining OHPs too ? (I think they're around 12 of them remaining awaiting decommissioning !)

That would not be a good use of our limited resources IMO. Same is the case with PAK in my opinion. Why not go for the most relatively modern stuffs that can be bought with the same amount. China & S.korea option is always there.

Did anyone tell you how full of $hit you really are?

well, no. They will carry Chinese weapons... After Refurbishment in USA it will be sent to China...

BN had to use western techs on South Korean Frigate which was costly... They are not doing it anymore while all other ships use Chinese armaments.....

Back
Top Bottom