What's new

Bangladesh Navy's submarine procurement program

:rofl: :rofl:
I know U burmese have been detached from the outside world for too long but its quite pathetic if U consider this kind of ships signify 10 years ahead in naval shipbuilding:

1048890_ddbd_1024x2000.jpg

:coffee:

Deep Inside your heart you are Narayanganjian.... Aur kitne din apna man ko dhoka deoge??

Btw this is why we fought, to save our Hindu people against West pakistanis... Lots of people sacrificed life for your community... The war was fully Justified..... Only Indira Gandhi saved those killers.....

I was born, grown up and educated in India, and i feel proud for that. Though my parents are still inclined to their ancestral roots, personally i have nothing to do with it.

Heck, my hindi is better than my bengali. :lol:

I was born, grown up and educated in India, and i feel proud for that. Though my parents are still inclined to their ancestral roots, personally i have nothing to do with it.

What about Punjabi ? :what:

Those who lived in purba banga and moved to Pashchim Banga miss the former part a lot... They ( almost all of them) call it the land of Plenty, the land of Abundance. I am not talking about Richness, but Flowers, fruits, Tress, Birds and paddy fields.......

Those who lived in purba banga and moved to Pashchim Banga miss the former part a lot... They ( almost all of them) call it the land of Plenty, the land of Abundance. I am not talking about Richness, but Flowers, fruits, Tress, Birds and paddy fields.......

They definitely wouldn't be talking about wealth.

Definitely not..

But they certainly remember good old days of Rangoons when they enslaved Bamars and made their fortune. Dont blame us for that... we east bengalis only gone there to kick Japs and not before that...

I see that your definition of kicking *** and making a fortune means being coolies for the British. Typical inferiority complex from the empire's cannon fodder.

@Skull and Bones u have HIJACKED a very important thread on submarine procurement by BN by talks about ur personal life :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
I see that your definition of kicking *** and making a fortune means being coolies for the British. Typical inferiority complex from the empire's cannon fodder.

Whatever makes you feel superior.. even if that means not understanding proper english.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom