What's new

Bangladesh Navy's submarine procurement program

meumewhjcfh.jpg

Isko submarine me dala, to submarine jingalala. :lol:

Kuch log serious discussion mein troll kar rahe hain. Bangladeshis should not listen to them. I am seriously saying that Bangladesh should first buy Virginia Class SSN. Otherwise Indian Akula will bitchslap all these SSBN.

After that Bangladesh should buy SSBN and they can mount a Bamboo Pole. I think it will be more useful than any missile weather Agni/Ghauri/Trident.
28087BLA.jpg
[/IMG]

TBH Myanmar got a much more capable navy than Bangladesh. In case of a war between the two, Bangladesh will be spanked in all Air, naval and land warfare.
last time i Checked , Myanmar tried to occupy our naval territory , but ran away with tail between their legs when chased by BN Frigates..... Deep inside your heart you are still bangladeshi for your genetic reasons, this is why you bring back the topic every time to hear about the event...

last time i Checked , Myanmar tried to occupy our naval territory , but ran away with tail between their legs when chased by BN Frigates..... Deep inside your heart you are still bangladeshi for your genetic reasons, this is why bring back the topic every time to hear about the event...

His source is Wikipedia :D

last time i Checked , Myanmar tried to occupy our naval territory , but ran away with tail between their legs when chased by BN Frigates..... Deep inside your heart you are still bangladeshi for your genetic reasons, this is why bring back the topic every time to hear about the event...

Thik koichen bhaijan. :D

Chup be, tere bolne se na bolne se kya jata hai? I was, am and always will be an Indian.

Deep Inside your heart you are Narayanganjian.... Aur kitne din apna man ko dhoka deoge??

Btw this is why we fought, to save our Hindu people against West pakistanis... Lots of people sacrificed life for your community... The war was fully Justified..... Only Indira Gandhi saved those killers.....

Back
Top Bottom