What's new

Bangladesh Navy

International students from Bangladesh and Malaysia are learning the necessary skills to effectively fly the RQ-11 #Raven, a small hand-launched remote controlled #unmannedaerialaircraft, at NAVSCIATTS, September 9, 2021. The UAS Operations and Planning course is a four-week course that teaches essential skills and competencies required to operate the RQ-11 #Raven in tactical environments. (U.S. Navy photos by Michael Williams)
United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM)
U.S. Northern Command
U.S. Indo-Pacific Command
U.S. Southern Command (SOUTHCOM)

View attachment 776937View attachment 776938View attachment 776939

Use for airstrike on hero alam's compound 😍😍

India, Bangladesh’s special friend, is also unlikely to support strong political bonds between Dhaka and Ankara

Ghanta special friend. Zero **** will be given whether they support or not. What can they really do? What could they actually do about our relation and purchase from China-Turkey? Why do you even care about some unknown Indian page's crying?

Maybe open some barrages upstream.

Oh, so scary!! 😱 As if you already don't do that. 😏

Bangladesh Navy should have NC 212 to deploy sea mines

@Indos, does Dirgantara make parts or assemblies for Airbus C-295? Bangladesh Army is planning to buy more C-295w's which it will standardize on - I believe. Army has one as medium airlifter but Coast Guard and Navy may also make it their MPA platform.

I am guessing many fuselage, wing and structural parts are common with CN-235 as C-295 is just a stretch of it.

@Indos, does Dirgantara make parts or assemblies for Airbus C-295? Bangladesh Army is planning to buy more C-295w's which it will standardize on - I believe. Army has one as medium airlifter but Coast Guard and Navy may also make it their MPA platform.

I am guessing many fuselage, wing and structural parts are common with CN-235 as C-295 is just a stretch of it.

DI makes parts but only do assembling and integration system works for C 295 ordered by Indonesia, except if Airbus Defense asks.........

After I see Indian C 295 deal so I see they only do assembling but not making any components so look like DI will get good amount of sales over that deal by making some parts of those 56 planes.

Here are the fuselage parts that DI makes to be shipped into Airbus Defense

• Final Assembly Line, Delivery Center, Aerostructure Package (horizontal and vertical tail plane, rear fuselage), customer support (Service Center and Computer Based Training) for CN295.

1633552007118.png

DI makes parts but only do assembling and integration system works for C 295 ordered by Indonesia, except if Airbus Defense asks.........

After I see Indian C 295 deal so I see they only do assembling but not making any components so look like DI will get good amount of sales over that deal by making some parts of those 56 planes.

Here are the fuselage parts that DI makes to be shipped into Airbus Defense

• Final Assembly Line, Delivery Center, Aerostructure Package (horizontal and vertical tail plane, rear fuselage), customer support (Service Center and Computer Based Training) for CN295.

View attachment 782605

Thanks Brother, very informative.

I hope Airbus increases parts sourcing for manufactured parts from DI Persero.

Labor costs at CASA Spain are probably a lot higher than in Indonesia. It is logical that Airbus source more Indonesian components.

Thanks Brother, very informative.

I hope Airbus increases parts sourcing for manufactured parts from DI Persero.

Labor costs at CASA Spain are probably a lot higher than in Indonesia. It is logical that Airbus source more Indonesian components.

Yup Airbus give many aerostructure jobs to DI, including for their biggest jumbo jet A 308 program

BD can also use CN 235 for MPA. CN 235 is now only being produced by DI as Airbus concentrate on C 295.

CN 235 MPA for Senegal

1633619442146.png

They can fly up until 11 hours

1633619738387.png

1633619760294.png

Yup Airbus give many aerostructure jobs to DI, including for their biggest jumbo jet A 308 program

BD can also use CN 235 for MPA. CN 235 is now only being produced by DI as Airbus concentrate on C 295.

CN 235 MPA for Senegal

View attachment 782784

They can fly up until 11 hours

View attachment 782786
View attachment 782787

Yup CN235 is a very viable option for MPA at some point, for Bangladesh I'm sure. Like you said, it is supposed to have much longer endurance compared to C295.

Turkish Navy is not happy with cn235 mpa s, and never became from the first day

low payload, low endurance, narrow body where not comfortable for long missions etc, in the end find another platform

Back
Top Bottom