What's new

Bangladesh Navy

That's actually Italian otomat.. I'm sensing otomat.. regardless both ATMACA and otomat are great.
Considering that is the otomat MK2 block 4 (same one from BNS BanghaBandhu), I reckon it's Otomat MK2E aka Teseo Mk2E.
Defseca has this thing where they hide clues in the photos featuring with the post..

Seriously? 😂 Picture is just for representation. Highly doubt Turkey will give us their new AShM's tech, forget Italy and Otomat MK2E which is also new. They will never share any tech with us. I think it will be the Chinese, they were supposed to jointly manufacture C-705 with Indonesia to build AShM but project was halted because of poor performance. So Chinese assistance can be expected, previously they assisted us to build IFF system for Type-56 corvette. It's still unclear what type of missile we will be developing as MoD didn't specify anything.
@Michael Corleone wonder what new fairy-tale DefSeca will read us. :sleep:

MBDA has sea ceptor to offer as well as aster 15, any clue which one was offered ?

So far we saw MBDA UK offered us Sea Ceptor.

Curious to see If MTCR will be an issue considering both missiles are around or above the 300 km limit.
we'll probably buy MTCR compliant missiles at ~290km

If we are manufacturing it locally, we won't need to worry about the MTCR.

I'd prefer this over the Atmaca as it has greater range, apparently exceeding 350 KMs.

IF we BUY the export version it will have <300km range.

Anyclue what's the warhead weight for Atmaca and Otomat Mk2E ?
Expected to be in the same 200 kg-range weight of the Teseo Mk2/A lethal package, the new insensitive warhead offers enhanced neutralization capabilities, and is fitted with an impact and proximity fuse.

Atmaca- 250kg and looks like Otomat Evo will have similar 210kg warhead.^^^

These new missiles are probably to refit the BNS BanghaBandhu

LPC. But not a bad idea arming BNS BB with new missile.

Antiship from MBDA anti air from the Turks probably

Both parties has chance. It could be like the Pakistani frigate.

we can get doha class corvette with 120km aster-30 air defence system.

No one will proceed towards LR-SAM before getting MR-SAM.

Seriously? 😂 Picture is just for representation. Highly doubt Turkey will give us their new AShM's tech, forget Italy and Otomat MK2E which is also new. They will never share any tech with us. I think it will be the Chinese, they were supposed to jointly manufacture C-705 with Indonesia to build AShM but project was halted because of poor performance. So Chinese assistance can be expected, previously they assisted us to build IFF system for Type-56 corvette. It's still unclear what type of missile we will be developing as MoD didn't specify anything.
@Michael Corleone wonder what new fairy-tale DefSeca will read us. :sleep:

So far we saw MBDA UK offered us Sea Ceptor.

If we are manufacturing it locally, we won't need to worry about the MTCR.

IF we BUY the export version it will have <300km range.

Atmaca- 250kg and looks like Otomat Evo will have similar 210kg warhead.^^^

LPC. But not a bad idea arming BNS BB with new missile.

Both parties has chance. It could be like the Pakistani frigate.

No one will proceed towards LR-SAM before getting MR-SAM.

Uhh even if we make it locally , I think the we gotta keep it within 300km range due to MTCR laws and I don't think Bangladesh is a powerful enough nation to skip on MTCR laws lol

I mean we're not in the MTCR I think , but just to be sure lol

Uhh even if we make it locally , I think the we gotta keep it within 300km range due to MTCR laws and I don't think Bangladesh is a powerful enough nation to skip on MTCR laws lol

I mean we're not in the MTCR I think , but just to be sure lol

If we assemble the missiles in Bangladesh, we have nothing to do with MTCR..

MTCR only applies to export of missile technology exceeding 300 KMs.

If we assemble the missiles in Bangladesh, we have nothing to do with MTCR..

MTCR only applies to export of missile technology exceeding 300 KMs.

Nice , hopefully we eventually can manufacture longer range CMs to keep the dam Burmese at bay

MBDA has sea ceptor to offer as well as aster 15, any clue which one was offered ?
Last I heard sea ceptor demo was given, don’t know if that translates to reality
Defseca has this thing where they hide clues in the photos featuring with the post..

Considering that is the otomat MK2 block 4 (same one from BNS BanghaBandhu), I reckon it's Otomat MK2E aka Teseo Mk2E.

I'd prefer this over the Atmaca as it has greater range, apparently exceeding 350 KMs.

But both are solid shouts anyhow.
Otomat inventories will be further upgraded
we can get doha class corvette with 120km aster-30 air defence system. problem is its only 3000 tons and not a frigate
View attachment 766280
It’s a frigate alright… 20 years ago

Eh probably we will get Chinese submarines lol
we might even end up with german submarines which i beleive was the original plan. who knows , after the recent spat with china.

wouldn't mind one of these tbh
1628195099556.png

DEFSECA going to see this post and be like '' yeah german subs are coming, confirmed delivery within 2027''

Last edited:
we might even end up with german submarines which i beleive was the original plan. who knows , after the recent spat with china.

wouldn't mind one of these tbh
View attachment 767658

DEFSECA going to see this post and be like '' yeah german subs are coming, confirmed delivery within 2027''

Lmao true , honestly German subs fits us well

I'm gonna guess any further Type053H3 from China is not coming anymore.

Back
Top Bottom