What's new

Bangladesh Navy Submarines

The super power Bangladesh should get at least one submarine of each of the latest Chinese types including Qing and Tang type submarines. Also please buy JF 17, J 10, J 20 and J 31 and any other latest chinese toy that you can get your hands on. We will be very thankful to you.

Nothing can be beat the analysis of the subs we can do in the Bangladeshi harbor.

Why are Indians playing spoilsport here. This is the best way to get full details about Chinese toys. Heck I say lets even give them a few billion dollars loan to buy these Chinese toys. They can never use it against us just like their BDR who are mute spectators of BSF activities on boarder. So the only people who will use this toys will be DRDO scientists.

Go for it Bangladesh we are with you

what does the DRDO scientists do?? Invent state of the art weapons like Tejab and others that even your military officials don't want to use and end up buying weapons from other countries! ha ha ha!!!!

what does the DRDO scientists do?? Invent state of the art weapons like Tejab and others that even your military officials don't want to use and end up buying weapons from other countries! ha ha ha!!!!

if not state of art enough for you.

Hush don't speak against India :angry: Tejas is so hardcore that all the european and asian countries are pleading India to not procure any for the IAF :lol:

Hush don't speak against India :angry: Tejas is so hardcore that all the european and asian countries are pleading India to not procure any for the IAF :lol:

so says a country who doesn't produce anything worthwhile.

not familiar with sarcasm eh?

On topic: hope Khaleda zia doesn't delay the already delayed procurement plan :undecided:

i very well understood your sarcasm .

on topic : if you buy Chinese sub it will be better for India . don't ask me why.

i very well understood your sarcasm .

on topic : if you buy Chinese sub it will be better for India . don't ask me why.

I don't think you got capable enough scientist to figure out chinese technology anyway :rofl: i'm out now, don't wanna spam anymore

I don't think you got capable enough scientist to figure out chinese technology anyway :rofl: i'm out now, don't wanna spam anymore

but we got enough scientist to understand Bangladeshi technology . hence run .

The super power Bangladesh should get at least one submarine of each of the latest Chinese types including Qing and Tang type submarines. Also please buy JF 17, J 10, J 20 and J 31 and any other latest chinese toy that you can get your hands on. We will be very thankful to you.

We don't have any plans to get JF-17 or J-10. And J-20 is only for PLAAF use.

Tang-class is an old US-made submarine :P

I hear the Tejas can obliterate a Rafale...

But seriously, let's not respond to trolls :P

I am a fan of Kilo class subs...

Nobody can beats russians when it comes to killer sub.

We don't have any plans to get JF-17 or J-10. And J-20 is only for PLAAF use.
Please get them. Please please please. If you ask your chinese brothers how can they refuse :china:

Tang-class is an old US-made submarine :P

Oh I meant Type 096 also called Tang Class Type 096 submarine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Any ways whats important for Bangladesh is to get the very latest Nuclear and non nuclear submarine from China. That way they can then control the Indian Ocean. Once that happens we can even rename Indian Ocean to Bangladesh Ocean ;)

Well Super duper Bangladesh can only laugh at poor India. Bangladesh have built their own 5th Generation Fighters ( Better then F22) which they have sold to many countries such USA and countries in Europe. Even though India has begged but they have refused to sell it to India so we had no other choice but to make Tejas. Poor India.

Happy Now!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom