What's new

Bangladesh Navy Submarines

u should buy qing class submarine atleast. Atleast 3 would be great. Second hand subs is not the option!

I heard rumors that it might be off the shelf song class submarine. But we will have to go for second hand subs, due to financial constrains and our lack of knowledge with subs.

plz go for atleast one state of the art chinese subs... we can atleast test their acoustic levels :lol:

and how abt 4 aircraft carrier, 2nuclear subs by 2025 (poisa nai kori bich bazar a doura douri) ;)

BN may not have plans to buy nuclear subs. The subs may be diesel-electric. Normally, this type runs on diesel which creates a lot of sound. But, when it is underwater and near the enemy fleets in a warlike situation it is switched to electric which is completely silent. BN certainly does not need aircraft carriers, since it is to protect only the small BoB whose security has been recognized as the security concern of BD only. Naval purchases are not to satisfy for someone's personal ego or fantasy.

By the way, your words seem to be spitting venoms. Does our defence plan makes you or your super-poor India nerveous? Look, we do not have graet ambition. We just want to keep our Bay free of Indian expansionism. A few sub addition will certainly sharpen our teeth.

plz go for atleast one state of the art chinese subs... we can atleast test their acoustic levels :lol:

Can you not do that yourself now? If you can't us having one will still mean you cant detect it.

BN may not have plans to buy nuclear subs. The subs may be diesel-electric. Normally, this type runs on diesel which creates a lot of sound. But, when it is underwater and near the enemy fleets in a warlike situation it is switched to electric which is completely silent. BN certainly does not need aircraft carriers, since it is to protect only the small BoB whose security has been recognized as the security concern of BD only. Naval purchases are not to satisfy for someone's personal ego or fantasy.

By the way, your words seem to be spitting venoms. Does our defence plan makes you or your super-poor India nerveous? Look, we do not have graet ambition. We just want to keep our Bay free of Indian expansionism. A few sub addition will certainly sharpen our teeth.

look mr i m not against ur policies.. But the way some of ur fellow bangladeshis comments it seems like bangladesh hv defence budget of atleast $100 billion.. 12 subs by 2025, 100 j10b with 100 j20.. Its funny.. :rofl:

Can you not do that yourself now? If you can't us having one will still mean you cant detect it.

FYI, our SSN which we leased from Russia came through SCS right under PLAN's nose if u know what i mean ;)

And, please search for IN and it's hydrographic surveys in IOR region... u will know. IN has listening posts(sub-surface and underwater) across all IOR.

Then why would it matter if we buy a Chinese modern sub, you can "see" it.

and how abt 4 aircraft carrier, 2nuclear subs by 2025 (poisa nai kori bich bazar a doura douri) ;)

Apnar ga joltase ken bhai? BTW bharotre chik-ka dewar jon-no attokishu lakbe na. 20 koti(according to your fellow country men) assamese bhaierai kaz taman koira feltese.;)

How is BD location strategic? :D

I was talking in BD's strategic point of view. Our geographical location puts us in real vulnerability. And yeah its also strategic when you put in china's alternate energy supply route plans.:azn:

look mr i m not against ur policies.. But the way some of ur fellow bangladeshis comments it seems like bangladesh hv defence budget of atleast $100 billion.. 12 subs by 2025, 100 j10b with 100 j20.. Its funny.. :rofl:

A force of 12 diesel submarines, 100 J-10B and 100 J-21 is achievable by 2030.

Impress me with some statistics as to why this is not possible.

BN may not have plans to buy nuclear subs.

You CANNOT buy a nuclear sub due to MTCR. India had to build its own since it cannot buy one in the open market. That's why it has leased Nerpa :)

I can see the need for diesel-electric, but nuke sub is getting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of yourself. It is mainly used for deterrence patrol. Unless you have a a nuke arsenal and a sub based delivery system, what are you going to fill in the missile silos in the sub? FISH? :D

what a lot of crap talking-- no offense. If i were some one on BN, now I might have gone for some small littoral submarine like those of Iranian subs to begin with, BN don''t have any experience in this area. Training , induction will take some time. Nuclear sub -- May be by 2025 we can afford it, but defence strategy doesn't depend on what you can afford to buy and what you can not afford to buy. BN is not a blue water navy, so thinking of nuclear sub until the proper time, it is foolish I guess. Please correct me if I am wrong anywhere.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom