What's new

Bangladesh Navy indigenous Frigate development program.

Kashtan ? Redut ? Chinese SAMs ? :)
need some time to tell which system is installed. probably it will reveal in months. bro. stay tune. :D
be out of question due to Indian involvement. China may not sell them.
yes. China wont sell us except radar , ciws and ashm. happy now. ? lol
@Bilal9 bhaijaan,is it really possible to bring a structural change to set up a VLS??
sure. Thailand's Chinese frigates already done with 8 mk41 vls for 32 RIM-162 ESSM.

The same reason Burmese are licking Russians and Indians for submarines. They will not get a hold of Chinese sub for sure.
one of the reasons we dont choose Chinese sub this time is our neighbour already got them. we need another different sub. of course , China offered us ming class and song class too. but we chose kilo class. may be we dont want the same class with ur guys. lol

one of the reasons we dont choose Chinese sub this time is our neighbour already got them. we need another different sub. of course , China offered us ming class and song class too. but we chose kilo class. may be we dont want the same class with ur guys. lol
Source!! for the China offer
India got biggest number of kilos too. Are they not your neighbor?

just follow Myanmar defence. it will be posted with photos within a few months. come along with OPV news.stay tune. :P

ofcourse we have. we already built a whole frigate with own money. lol

yes. i wont be even on this earth at the time. lol

lol it was aired as Commander in chief's speech. much more solid than u guys. lol
is there any FB page or forum which i follow ? :)

ahem :P other Indonesians are very cool and friendly except her :whistle:

I've got half a dozen Indo friends and love their culture. This woman I suspect is Myanmarese.

lol still much more than u guys buying everything from everywhere in paper. :P

C'mon Aung. How many times have things been predicted here and later turned out to be true?

@Bilal9 bhaijaan,is it really possible to bring a structural change to set up a VLS??

Bhai - I don't have a whole lot of knowledge about VLS Systems bring retrofitted to older ships that were designed without them.

There are critical considerations about missile exhaust etc. that are vital and have to be designed integral with the basic build of a hull. So VLS retrofits may be super difficult if not impossible.

Added to this is the dynamic stability of the ship while firing salvoes of missiles, especially in cluster pack situations which will become very common with Chinese VLSs.

@Penguin Bhai may know more.

need some time to tell which system is installed. probably it will reveal in months. bro. stay tune. :D

yes. China wont sell us except radar , ciws and ashm. happy now. ? lol

sure. Thailand's Chinese frigates already done with 8 mk41 vls for 32 RIM-162 ESSM.

its difficult to talk with people from a country in which yet to built a single corvette and need years to built a small patrol vessel

talk big is their forte

Typical Bangladeshi misogynist passing off-topic sexist comments against a lady to win a debate. So pathetic..

he doesnt win anything except some thanks remark from the like (bunch of same short minded person), well what can you expect from 2030 guy

I've got half a dozen Indo friends and love their culture. This woman I suspect is Myanmarese.

C'mon Aung. How many times have things been predicted here and later turned out to be true?

me Myanmarese? what kind of development it is. LoL.

You such pathetic bunch

just talking the truth

@Nilgiri @Aung Zaya

its difficult to talk with people from a country in which yet to built a single corvette and need years to built a small patrol vessel

talk big is their forte

he doesnt win anything except some thanks remark from the like (bunch of same short minded person), well what can you expect from 2030 guy

me Myanmarese? what kind of development it is. LoL.

You such pathetic bunch

just talking the truth

@Nilgiri @Aung Zaya
just show ur posts in Indonesian defence forum. lol

Source!! for the China offer
India got biggest number of kilos too. Are they not your neighbor?
well. we even got training from india. and they are operating kilo sub for decade. they know very well about kilo.

well. we even got training from india. and they are operating kilo sub for decade. they know very well about kilo.
You said you dont want a submarine that your neighbor use. isnt India your neighbor.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom