What's new

Bangladesh is rising while Pakistan is sinking — praise from Modi on Mujibur birth centenary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is not a "South Eastern" nation. It is an the axle point of South/Central Asia bordering the Middle East. Being a part of the British Empire doesn't make Pakistan and bangladesh the "same nation". In 1947, bangladesh and Pakistan joined together for 26 years to escape being a part of india. When that purpose was served they parted company as they had NOTHING in common with one another. But that fact is neither here nor there. The area that is now Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran were one nation for nearly 1000 years. By that doesn't mean all three nations are now the same and need to keep constantly comparing with eachother. Also, Pakistan shares a border with Iran and Afghanistan. bangladesh is nearly 3000 kms away from Pakistan. Whatever they do or don't do has 0 effect on Pakistan. In 1947, China was much more poorer than india. But in 2020, China is a superpower and india is a poverty stricken nation to the point where the gap between China and indian is many more times bigger than the gap between Pakistan and india.

What many Indians and Bangladeshi people don't know is that initially there was no concept of one free Muslim state even in 23 March 1940 resolution, it was changed into one free county for Muslims later draft, so until any free Muslim country exist free of India it proves 2 nation theory true, also current situation in India conform it.

Kindly go through PDF and Indian forums like Bharat Rakshak and you will know what kind of big lies being superpower are spread by Indians.

Possibly you may also have done same but now doing face saving for Indians.

Sure i do have an account on Bharat Rakshak as well, but you can compare big mouths that to some accounts here in PDF as well who will kill f22 will pak had made bow and arrow. Is that not the case everywhere?
You should choose who between trolls and who are worth discussing.

Actually the conspiracy against Pakistan starred before 1965 was during early 60s, and sadly West Pakistan elite to some extent was on board on this conspiracy.
These are all made up stories,truth has been buried for hiding sheer idiocy and pathetic incompetence of responsible one's.

Welcome to our beautiful country.

Our friendship will go from strength to strength from here on.

@The Eagle ہمیں بین کرنے کے لیے جناب دن رات جاگ رہے ہوتے ہین لیکن ایسی تھریڈز اور یہ لوگ جو دن رات پاکستان پر بھونک رہے ہیں آپ نظر نہیں آتے ؟ جیسے ہی ہم جواب دیں گے جھٹ سے جناب کی حاضری ہو جاتی ہے خلائی مخلوق کی طرح ۔ یہ تھریڈ اتنی دیر چلنی چاہیے تھی ؟

Okay but it is counted in SAARC. I never said SAME NATION sir they are obviously different now but once they were a part of same nation just recently compared to Iran and Afganistan. Other wise pak and india were also under same empire. Also lets not get into why two separate countries were created that was definitely not so easy as you mentioned(purpose was served), nor did I say bang has any impact on pakistan. I was not even talking about india and china bdw GDP wise pak (283 usd billion) x 10 = india (3.2 usd trillion) x 10 = china (14.1 usd trillion) approx in 2019. Obviously we are behind and india and pakistan were victim of colonisation from british while china more or less avoided it, also china economic reforms came much earlier propelling double digit growth and thats when we compare india and china where india has alot to learn, https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...ations-here/story-UEIuCPfvjOFE4U3aFHaIYI.html an indian article but shows how bad india did but
i was talking about what things are going right for bang that its one of the fastest growing economies while pak is struggling.
I am having a hard time understanding weather do you agree with my last statement or disagree with it, because it seems you are talking about everything else but that one point. Happy to learn more about indian issues on a relevant thread.

bangladesh doing well or not is of no concern to or of any consequence to Pakistan and vice-versa. 26 years of being under the same federation is irrelevant, recent or not. Being the same nation for nearly a 1000 years is a BIG factor. So why is Afghanistan not doing as well as Pakistan and in turn why is Iran doing way better than Pakistan? These are meaningless and irrelevant points. Meaningless conjecture at best.

Also, an indian questioning Pakistan's economy is laughable, hypocritical and ridiculous at best. Considering the fact that the poverty in india would make even the Somalians, Ethiopians and Congolese quiver in their boots:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jul/14/poverty-india-africa-oxford

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...-third-of-worlds-poorest-says-World-Bank.html

https://blogs.worldbank.org/opendata/half-world-s-poor-live-just-5-countries

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...591/India-accused-of-poverty-smokescreen.html

pakistan is not part of south asia ether . its far better to be part of africa then shitty south asia . paksitan should leave SAARC long time ago . what is common between a bengali and pakistani ? or an bhutani or nepali with pakistan ?nothing we are totally different people .only few parts of india have common language food and culture with pakistan .

But then again, large swathes of Afghanistan and certain parts of Iran have lots more in common with Pakistan, racially, culturally and genetically than india, Bangladesh etc would ever do. So are we REALLY a part of "South Asia"?

Last edited:
@The Eagle ہمیں بین کرنے کے لیے جناب دن رات جاگ رہے ہوتے ہین لیکن ایسی تھریڈز اور یہ لوگ جو دن رات پاکستان پر بھونک رہے ہیں آپ نظر نہیں آتے ؟ جیسے ہی ہم جواب دیں گے جھٹ سے جناب کی حاضری ہو جاتی ہے خلائی مخلوق کی طرح ۔ یہ تھریڈ اتنی دیر چلنی چاہیے تھی ؟

Seems like you are too obsessed with aliens. however, use report option similar to others do so and Mod(s) reaches to solve an issue. Unfortunately, such practice is not followed by people but then complains once the actin is taken against them. Let's help us to maintain decorum.

Regards,

Sure i do have an account on Bharat Rakshak as well, but you can compare big mouths that to some accounts here in PDF as well who will kill f22 will pak had made bow and arrow. Is that not the case everywhere?
You should choose who between trolls and who are worth discussing.

Indian forums can't be compared to PDF those are way too low on IQ, Manners and ethics don't try to generalize here.

These are all made up stories,truth has been buried for hiding sheer idiocy and pathetic incompetence of responsible one's.

Nope, they are not.

ہمیں بین کرنے کے لیے جناب دن رات جاگ رہے ہوتے ہین لیکن ایسی تھریڈز اور یہ لوگ جو دن رات پاکستان پر بھونک رہے ہیں آپ نظر نہیں آتے ؟ جیسے ہی ہم جواب دیں گے جھٹ سے جناب کی حاضری ہو جاتی ہے خلائی مخلوق کی طرح ۔ یہ تھریڈ اتنی دیر چلنی چاہیے تھی ؟

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol:

Mr. Ben may have been awake day and night to watch us, but don't you see the threads and the people who are staring at Pakistan day and night? As soon as we respond, Mr. Attendance becomes like a space creature. How long should this thread last?

Seems like you are too obsessed with aliens. however, use report option similar to others do so and Mod(s) reaches to solve an issue. Unfortunately, such practice is not followed by people but then complains once the actin is taken against them. Let's help us to maintain decorum.

Regards,

Kudos to Bangladeshis for choosing the bird in the hand over 2 in the bush.

Sometimes i am so fed up of the idiocy posted on this forum daily..

bangladesh doing well or not is of no concern or consequence to Pakistan. 26 years of being under the same federation is irrelevant, recent or not. Being the same nation for nearly a 1000 years is a BIG factor. So why is Afghanistan not doing as well as Pakistan and in turn why is Iran doing way better than Pakistan?

Also, an indian questioning Pakistan's economy is laughable, hypocritical and ridiculous at best. Considering the fact that the poverty in india would even make the Somalians, Ethiopians and Congolese quiver in their boots:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jul/14/poverty-india-africa-oxford

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...-third-of-worlds-poorest-says-World-Bank.html

https://blogs.worldbank.org/opendata/half-world-s-poor-live-just-5-countries

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...591/India-accused-of-poverty-smokescreen.html

But then again, large swathes of Afghanistan and certain parts of Iran have lots more in common with Pakistan, racially, culturally, genetically than india, Bangladesh etc would ever do. So are we REALLY a part of "South Asia"?

Thank you !! you proved my point of not understanding my view. Its true that bang doing good or bad is of no concern to pak so are other countries, just wanted to share some thoughts and have discussion but looks those will be irrelevant and i am not a economist either.

Same can be said for you questioning indian economy being a pakistani but does that result into any fruitful conversation. Neaa and in any analysis we see recent trends more than historical trends (not that they are not useful)
Anyways Yes Iran and Afganistan has more in common with pak, cultural or otherwise but I believe pakistan has been and might be considered a south asian country. I won't comment on it anymore.
:wave:

Thank you !! you proved my point of not understanding my view. Its true that bang doing good or bad is of no concern to pak so are other countries, just wanted to share some thoughts and have discussion but looks those will be irrelevant and i am not a economist either.

Same can be said for you questioning indian economy being a pakistani but does that result into any fruitful conversation. Neaa and in any analysis we see recent trends more than historical trends (not that they are not useful)
Anyways Yes Iran and Afganistan has more in common with pak, cultural or otherwise but I believe pakistan has been and might be considered a south asian country. I won't comment on it anymore.
:wave:

Pakistan is ONLY considered a "South Asian" country because of the British Raj, they coined that term. Racially, genetically, culturally it is not. A Persianised Nomad from the South West of Pakistan has more in common with an Afghan or an Iranian then they would with an indian or bengali. There lies the fallacy of the term "South Asia".

hahahaha thanks buddy it was totaly worth my time :pop:. purely based out of your detestation of india and indian people. I won't continue this but fews pointers
1) Indian average middle class has enough savings (cash + online) thats why no recession damages indian markets that much
2) Yes bank is just in trouble, and it will be out too(usa 2nd largest bank collapsed so what) bdw how many banks do you have ? and yes banks total assets are 42 billion usd compared to habib banks(your largest bank) 19 billion usd aaauuchhh..:guns::guns:
3)you talk about debt ? Indian and chinese are most adored people because of their don't rely on credits rather savings and earnings
4)Guys like you with fake flag talk big mouths fooling others into believing that there is no issue with economy, well first hear the latest comment from PM (pak can't afford lockdown as people will die of hunger) meaning they can die of disease thats okay because .... i hope you read the news.

Was nice talking to you buddy, take rest and enjoy. I made a mistake replying to a honest and truthfull sire like yourself :toast_sign:. I apologise :big_boss:. I hope your not running out of money to buy meals while writing this :dirol::dirol:
Mike drop !!! :disagree::disagree:
Peace out :victory:

You dont know jackshit about economics or you wouldnt spew so much crap in a single post. In india non-banking 3rd party financial companies hold more debt than all your big banks combined. These are off balance sheet debt that your government even finds tough to calculate.

Keep telling yourself the average indian has enough in savings when your average farmer is drowning in debt and committing record numbers of suicides...Ill take what i said back if you can find even 1% of pakistanis committing suicide due to debt as are in india! In cities even people take on debt to not just buy cars or homes but to even pay rent or buy neccessities. And if you wanna compare assets compare liabilities for each bank to fool

Indian-Bangladeshis constantly obsessed over pakistan when pakistan doesnt bring up jack about bangladesh and literally only cares abt kashmir with regards to india. Genetically we are not related at all with bengalis whereby we may have similar genetics to maybe 2% of indias populations (kashmir/punjab). Other than that they are so alien to us yet cant keep us out their silly mind

Also quit literally it is bangladesh which is sinking..underwater. Maybe hasina should take that more serious and start looking to expand in west bengal or north east...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom