What's new

Bangladesh is rising while Pakistan is sinking — praise from Modi on Mujibur birth centenary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have ANY credible sources that are not wiki-indian doctored or dubious? Also, do you have sources that DIRECTLY address your points and are not scattered.

Let's start again, what was your MAIN point in your initial post?

Sure thing, how can you ask for sources when you didn't even read full discussion. i thought you did anyways :close_tema:.
That other guy was claiming that indian middle class / economy will plummet in new few years.
To which i said the middle class is doing fine, the purchasing power is increasing albiet there is increased tax burden but nothing extremely alarming.
And this post should not be about india rather about is bang doing better than pak or not. to which i think is Yes.
Let me know your thoughts.

Sure thing, how can you ask for sources when you didn't even read full discussion. i thought you did anyways :close_tema:.
That other guy was claiming that indian middle class / economy will plummet in new few years.
To which i said the middle class is doing fine, the purchasing power is increasing albiet there is increased tax burden but nothing extremely alarming.
And this post should not be about india rather about is bang doing better than pak or not. to which i think is Yes.
Let me know your thoughts.

In that case it is completely irrelevant. Whatever india or bangladesh does has 0 effect or bearing on Pakistan. Also, why should the comparisons stop there? Why not compare with the White Western European or East Asian nations? Perhaps even the Middle Eastern nations?

There are over 100 nations doing better than Pakistan, india or bangladesh. Hence all comparisons become meaningless. Also, the poverty in india would even make the Somalians and Ethiopians tremble:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...591/India-accused-of-poverty-smokescreen.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jul/14/poverty-india-africa-oxford

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...-third-of-worlds-poorest-says-World-Bank.html

https://blogs.worldbank.org/opendata/half-world-s-poor-live-just-5-countries

Last edited:
In that case it is completely irrelevant. Whatever india or bangladesh does has 0 effect or bearing on Pakistan. Also, why should the comparisons stop there? Why not compare with the White Western European or East Asian nations? Perhaps even the Middle Eastern nations?

There are over 100 nations doing better than Pakistan, india or bangladesh. Hence all comparisons become meaningless. Also, the poverty in india would even make the Somalians and Ethiopians tremble:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...591/India-accused-of-poverty-smokescreen.html

I don't have access to telegraph one, and the other two links are showing "
Pro-Indian 'fake websites targeted decision makers in Europe'
"
a separate article, So couldn't verify what you said but I do agree that India is a poor country but it has evolved itself a lot better than it was 70 years ago.
And Yes i also agree that the comparisions should be made not only with south asian countries but with other countries as well, specially western who are way ahead but the only relation bangladesh with pakistan is that both are south eastern countries , and they were a part of same country 5 decades ago, so if one is racing ahead then if and buts should be asked. Don't you feel so ?

I don't have access to telegraph one, and the other two links are showing "
Pro-Indian 'fake websites targeted decision makers in Europe'
"
a separate article, So couldn't verify what you said but I do agree that India is a poor country but it has evolved itself a lot better than it was 70 years ago.
And Yes i also agree that the comparisions should be made not only with south asian countries but with other countries as well, specially western who are way ahead but the only relation bangladesh with pakistan is that both are south eastern countries , and they were a part of same country 5 decades ago, so if one is racing ahead then if and buts should be asked. Don't you feel so ?

Pakistan is not a "South Eastern" nation. It is an the axle point of South/Central Asia bordering the Middle East. Being a part of the British Empire doesn't make Pakistan and bangladesh the "same nation". In 1947, bangladesh and Pakistan joined together for 26 years to escape being a part of india. When that purpose was served they parted company as they had NOTHING in common with one another. But that fact is neither here nor there. The area that is now Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran were one nation for nearly 1000 years. By that doesn't mean all three nations are now the same and need to keep constantly comparing with eachother. Also, Pakistan shares a border with Iran and Afghanistan. bangladesh is nearly 3000 kms away from Pakistan. Whatever they do or don't do has 0 effect on Pakistan. In 1947, China was much more poorer than india. But in 2020, China is a superpower and india is a poverty stricken nation to the point where the gap between China and indian is many more times bigger than the gap between Pakistan and india.

Make small nukes and feed them to your hungry people for survival. Do not talk irrational things, please.

Please, their PM is officially asking for debt write-off (not even relief/repackage) because of Corona-scare.

They have run their country into a real mess so the typical "you know whats" can say just one thing to try cling to something to help with izzat-hurt.

BD is nowhere near that kind of precipice, so it upsets these types.

Pakistan is not a "South Eastern" nation. It is an the axle point of South/Central Asia bordering the Middle East. Being a part of the British Empire doesn't make Pakistan and bangladesh the "same nation". In 1947, bangladesh and Pakistan joined together for 26 years to escape being a part of india. When that purpose was served they parted company as they had NOTHING in common with one another. But that fact is neither here nor there. The area that is now Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran were one nation for nearly 1000 years. By that doesn't mean all three nations are now the same and need to keep constantly comparing with eachother. Also, Pakistan shares a border with Iran and Afghanistan. bangladesh is nearly 3000 kms away from Pakistan. Whatever they do or don't do has 0 effect on Pakistan. In 1947, China was much more poorer than india. But in 2020, China is a superpower and india is a poverty stricken nation to the point where the gap between China and indian is many more times bigger than the gap between Pakistan and india.

Okay but it is counted in SAARC. I never said SAME NATION sir they are obviously different now but once they were a part of same nation just recently compared to Iran and Afganistan. Other wise pak and india were also under same empire. Also lets not get into why two separate countries were created that was definitely not so easy as you mentioned(purpose was served), nor did I say bang has any impact on pakistan. I was not even talking about india and china bdw GDP wise pak (283 usd billion) x 10 = india (3.2 usd trillion) x 10 = china (14.1 usd trillion) approx in 2019. Obviously we are behind and india and pakistan were victim of colonisation from british while china more or less avoided it, also china economic reforms came much earlier propelling double digit growth and thats when we compare india and china where india has alot to learn, https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...ations-here/story-UEIuCPfvjOFE4U3aFHaIYI.html an indian article but shows how bad india did but
i was talking about what things are going right for bang that its one of the fastest growing economies while pak is struggling.
I am having a hard time understanding weather do you agree with my last statement or disagree with it, because it seems you are talking about everything else but that one point. Happy to learn more about indian issues on a relevant thread.

Okay but it is counted in SAARC. I never said SAME NATION sir they are obviously different now but once they were a part of same nation just recently compared to Iran and Afganistan. Other wise pak and india were also under same empire. Also lets not get into why two separate countries were created that was definitely not so easy as you mentioned(purpose was served), nor did I say bang has any impact on pakistan. I was not even talking about india and china bdw GDP wise pak (283 usd billion) x 10 = india (3.2 usd trillion) x 10 = china (14.1 usd trillion) approx in 2019. Obviously we are behind and india and pakistan were victim of colonisation from british while china more or less avoided it, also china economic reforms came much earlier propelling double digit growth and thats when we compare india and china where india has alot to learn, https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...ations-here/story-UEIuCPfvjOFE4U3aFHaIYI.html an indian article but shows how bad india did but
i was talking about what things are going right for bang that its one of the fastest growing economies while pak is struggling.
I am having a hard time understanding weather do you agree with my last statement or disagree with it, because it seems you are talking about everything else but that one point. Happy to learn more about indian issues on a relevant thread.

Pakistan is south Asian country... period... all this axle point of central Asia and ME is nothing but pure fantasy of fanboys here which gives them some feel as if being central Asian makes them somewhat superior.... central Asia starts from Iran, Afghanistan not Pakistan.... Pakistan is very much a south Asian state and hence a SAARC member....

That struggle started in March 71,when he failed to get PMship and got landed in a Dak Bunglow in West Pakistan.That struggle continued throughout following months while he enjoyed first class living in Dak Bunglows.His only service towards East Bengal was sowing seeds of anarchism and than enjoying life sitting in West Pakistan.

Modi is dimwit this statement after his cloud theory confirms that.Those guys who killed Munib were from BA,ex-officers of PA and not long ago one them's wife was violated by son of Mujib.

Actually the conspiracy against Pakistan starred before 1965 was during early 60s, and sadly West Pakistan elite to some extent was on board on this conspiracy.

Please, their PM is officially asking for debt write-off (not even relief/repackage) because of Corona-scare.

They have run their country into a real mess so the typical "you know whats" can say just one thing to try cling to something to help with izzat-hurt.

BD is nowhere near that kind of precipice, so it upsets these types.

Coming from Indians who were crying over 20$ fee for Kartarpur Corridor

No sir india is not, but just want to be one someday in distant future.

i hope this doesn't happen, i love to visit pdf to talk to you guys.

Kindly go through PDF and Indian forums like Bharat Rakshak and you will know what kind of big lies being superpower are spread by Indians.

Possibly you may also have done same but now doing face saving for Indians.

Pakistan is south Asian country... period... all this axle point of central Asia and ME is nothing but pure fantasy of fanboys here which gives them some feel as if being central Asian makes them somewhat superior.... central Asia starts from Iran, Afghanistan not Pakistan.... Pakistan is very much a south Asian state and hence a SAARC member....
pakistan is not part of south asia ether . its far better to be part of africa then shitty south asia . paksitan should leave SAARC long time ago . what is common between a bengali and pakistani ? or an bhutani or nepali with pakistan ?nothing we are totally different people .only few parts of india have common language food and culture with pakistan .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom