What's new

Bangladesh is rising while Pakistan is sinking — praise from Modi on Mujibur birth centenary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I GUESS WE ARE STILL LIVING IN 1971 :)

Let them think what they want. They are honestly wayyyy to obsessed with pakistan

HA what a joke. Your middle class is built on debt debt debt. Now that non performing loans and a credit crunch is catching upto you buddy your consumption is plummetting to levels not seen before. Your purchasing power will evaporate with it in a years time. Pakistans middle class wealth is built on pure CASH son not debt.

It is sad that india a country with the most poor in the whole world has the most billionaires. Maybe if you taxed your billionaires and didnt give them preffered treatment your middle class would actually have $$$. I know countless indians who have bought land on credit only to see their equity evaporate overnight. Indias whole economic boom was built on consumption driven credit spending on ineffecient businesses. Now it is collapsing like a house of cards and your raja modi cant do a damnnn thing

https://qz.com/india/1819624/yes-bank-crisis-will-take-a-toll-on-indian-banking-economy/

Your fourth largest bank is collapsing...do you know what contagion is beta? the level of your non-performing loans is unbearable. Never in history has such a poor country built artificial wealth on debt and non performing loans like india. Its like the snake charmer getting built by his own snake lol

Now compare that to Pakistan- most people esp middle class and even poor have their wealth in land. 99% of this land is paid off and was bought with cold hard cash not debt. Extremely few people in pakistan take out any kind of mortgage to buy land/homes since rates have always been extremely high. That is the difference beta :) indias wealth is fast vanishing and equity will go underwater so it seems your country is a titanic sinking into the abyss but must be a moral booster feku is still obsessed with pakistan

Also to make things much better. Once this coronavirus induced global depression sets in Pakistan will be relatively shielded. Due to a much smaller percentage of GDP being in exports compared to triple the figures in bangladesh/india. And also due the much lower levels of consumer debt. Once the global financial sector goes haywire, India burdened banking sector will be further destroyed with investors cashing out their stocks/bonds which is already starting to happen. I predict an economic contraction of 20% easily for india within a years time but your people will make it look like 4% growth as usual lol

According to indians on PDF and elsewhere, they are a superpower who are just as scientifically and technologically advanced as America.........:lol:

Some Bengalese are felling elated by the words, regardless how non sensical these words are, of a Hindu terrorist who just conducted the massacre of Muslims in his nation's capital.

Have you lot gone so pathetically low?

Let them think what they want. They are honestly wayyyy to obsessed with pakistan

HA what a joke. Your middle class is built on debt debt debt. Now that non performing loans and a credit crunch is catching upto you buddy your consumption is plummetting to levels not seen before. Your purchasing power will evaporate with it in a years time. Pakistans middle class wealth is built on pure CASH son not debt.

It is sad that india a country with the most poor in the whole world has the most billionaires. Maybe if you taxed your billionaires and didnt give them preffered treatment your middle class would actually have $$$. I know countless indians who have bought land on credit only to see their equity evaporate overnight. Indias whole economic boom was built on consumption driven credit spending on ineffecient businesses. Now it is collapsing like a house of cards and your raja modi cant do a damnnn thing

https://qz.com/india/1819624/yes-bank-crisis-will-take-a-toll-on-indian-banking-economy/

Your fourth largest bank is collapsing...do you know what contagion is beta? the level of your non-performing loans is unbearable. Never in history has such a poor country built artificial wealth on debt and non performing loans like india. Its like the snake charmer getting built by his own snake lol

Now compare that to Pakistan- most people esp middle class and even poor have their wealth in land. 99% of this land is paid off and was bought with cold hard cash not debt. Extremely few people in pakistan take out any kind of mortgage to buy land/homes since rates have always been extremely high. That is the difference beta :) indias wealth is fast vanishing and equity will go underwater so it seems your country is a titanic sinking into the abyss but must be a moral booster feku is still obsessed with pakistan

Also to make things much better. Once this coronavirus induced global depression sets in Pakistan will be relatively shielded. Due to a much smaller percentage of GDP being in exports compared to triple the figures in bangladesh/india. And also due the much lower levels of consumer debt. Once the global financial sector goes haywire, India burdened banking sector will be further destroyed with investors cashing out their stocks/bonds which is already starting to happen. I predict an economic contraction of 20% easily for india within a years time but your people will make it look like 4% growth as usual lol

hahahaha thanks buddy it was totaly worth my time :pop:. purely based out of your detestation of india and indian people. I won't continue this but fews pointers
1) Indian average middle class has enough savings (cash + online) thats why no recession damages indian markets that much
2) Yes bank is just in trouble, and it will be out too(usa 2nd largest bank collapsed so what) bdw how many banks do you have ? and yes banks total assets are 42 billion usd compared to habib banks(your largest bank) 19 billion usd aaauuchhh..:guns::guns:
3)you talk about debt ? Indian and chinese are most adored people because of their don't rely on credits rather savings and earnings
4)Guys like you with fake flag talk big mouths fooling others into believing that there is no issue with economy, well first hear the latest comment from PM (pak can't afford lockdown as people will die of hunger) meaning they can die of disease thats okay because .... i hope you read the news.

Was nice talking to you buddy, take rest and enjoy. I made a mistake replying to a honest and truthfull sire like yourself :toast_sign:. I apologise :big_boss:. I hope your not running out of money to buy meals while writing this :dirol::dirol:
Mike drop !!! :disagree::disagree:
Peace out :victory:

Let the CPEC start then Pakistan will be way ahead of Dubai and Singapore.I am not saying it will have any effect on BD but Pakistan growth will be exponential.CPEC has lot of potential and I am sure it will turn Pakistan into a first world country in a decade or so.

According to indians on PDF and elsewhere, they are a superpower who are just as scientifically and technologically advanced as America.........:lol:

No sir india is not, but just want to be one someday in distant future.

Beta, wish we can have a repeat of 1971. Our army in dhaka but this time with nukes :)

i hope this doesn't happen, i love to visit pdf to talk to you guys.

No sir india is not, but just want to be one someday in distant future.

i hope this doesn't happen, i love to visit pdf to talk to you guys.

Plenty of indians claim it is.

Let the CPEC start then Pakistan will be way ahead of Dubai and Singapore.I am not saying it will have any effect on BD but Pakistan growth will be exponential.CPEC has lot of potential and I am sure it will turn Pakistan into a first world country in a decade or so.

It will happen but not in 10 years. More like 20 to 30 years.

hahahaha thanks buddy it was totaly worth my time :pop:. purely based out of your detestation of india and indian people. I won't continue this but fews pointers
1) Indian average middle class has enough savings (cash + online) thats why no recession damages indian markets that much
2) Yes bank is just in trouble, and it will be out too(usa 2nd largest bank collapsed so what) bdw how many banks do you have ? and yes banks total assets are 42 billion usd compared to habib banks(your largest bank) 19 billion usd aaauuchhh..:guns::guns:
3)you talk about debt ? Indian and chinese are most adored people because of their don't rely on credits rather savings and earnings
4)Guys like you with fake flag talk big mouths fooling others into believing that there is no issue with economy, well first hear the latest comment from PM (pak can't afford lockdown as people will die of hunger) meaning they can die of disease thats okay because .... i hope you read the news.

Was nice talking to you buddy, take rest and enjoy. I made a mistake replying to a honest and truthfull sire like yourself :toast_sign:. I apologise :big_boss:. I hope your not running out of money to buy meals while writing this :dirol::dirol:

Do you have ANY links to ANY genuine evidence to back up your claims?

Reported.

Let's have a bet.it will happen before a decade.I was talking to one of a Pakistani friend and she told me how old projects like metro has started yielding results.CPEC even though is late but will be started soon.you are discovering oil and gas (read on the same forum).you have a dynamic and energetic PM who is handling each and every affair perfectly.

I was just backing up my claims, will you read the post first and let me know if any of the facts are wrong. I can provide the links on wikki for the same. Anyways your wish sir !!

Reported.

Post the links now.

Let's have a bet.it will happen before a decade.I was talking to one of a Pakistani friend and she told me how old projects like metro has started yielding results.CPEC even though is late but will be started soon.you are discovering oil and gas (read on the same forum).you have a dynamic and energetic PM who is handling each and every affair perfectly.

I hope it does.

Reported.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habib_Bank_Limited
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yes_Bank for total assets

https://www.aljazeera.com/ajimpact/banking-india-people-don-accounts-190621093947054.html cash still prevails

http://www.iitk.ac.in/ime/MBA_IITK/avantgarde/?p=311 everything i said.

Post the links now.

I hope it does.

Just did. :)

Few days ago imran was begging .... did you see that

Do you have ANY credible sources that are not wiki-indian doctored or dubious? Also, do you have sources that DIRECTLY address your points and are not scattered.

Let's start again, what was your MAIN point in your initial post?

That is nothing new.Trust me world will beg to Pakistan once CPEC starts.

You've been banned many times before, why don't you leave PDF permanently?..........:lol:........why the obsession?.......:lol:............how long do you think you can keep this up before you are banned again?...... :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom