What's new

Modi-fying Bangladesh-India relations

dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits dalits...

Is this what passes for wit in Bangladesh? :lol:

Factual posts and @idune ?? Don't embarrass him. :D

Why? Your universities take only certified anti-India Jamat sympathizers as professors?
you are dissing idune's posts because the news items make you uncomfortable right? on one hand you are cheering for Indian govt's anti-humanity policies and on the other you are pathetically trying to deny their outcome.

Factual posts and @idune ?? Don't embarrass him. :D

Why? Your universities take only certified anti-India Jamat sympathizers as professors?
Yes - mostly Bangladeshis

but in many places recently Indians are also taking up jobs (how BD is one of the top remittance sources for India)

you are dissing idune's posts because the news items make you uncomfortable right?

Uncomfortable? No. Laughable? Yes.

on one hand you are cheering for Indian govt's anti-humanity policies and on the other you are pathetically trying to deny their outcome.

Which anti-humanity policy? I am yet to come across one.

Yes - mostly Bangladeshis

but in many places recently Indians are also taking up jobs (how BD is one of the top remittance sources for India)

Good. Bangladesh badly needs quality education.

One thing is certainModi will be against Jamaat and illegal migrats.

I hope he completes the border fence and electrifies it. A sign should be put on the fence. Trespassers will be shot, Survivors will be shot again.

One thing is certainModi will be against Jamaat and illegal migrats.

I hope he completes the border fence and electrifies it. A sign should be put on the fence. Trespassers will be shot, Survivors will be shot again.
I would be ever so glad if he did build the fence, it will save us the cost. Bangladeshis have long been wanting to build a fence on the border with Northeast India.

Well, the extremist Modi government will be busy with the state sponsored Hindu-Muslim riots throughout India, they will have little to think about BD-IND relations. I think we should already be prepared that the effects of those religious riots in India don't diffuse into Bangladesh.

Uncomfortable? No. Laughable? Yes.
Yes your forced laughter amid the discomfort is what i was saying. and also Indian government's support of illegitimate murderous BAL regime

Modi should embrace Hasina and BAL with open arms. where else can he find a more anti-Muslim killing force? where else can he find such political and cultural hegemony of Hindus/Indians over non-Hindus?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom