What's new

Bangladesh induct chinese aidefence system for air force

Historically, there is a bad blood between Awami league and our military. Afterall, la-hasina's family was killed by the army officers. La-Hasina needs to keep the military happy otherwise she will be shown back door.

Its not La-Hasina :disagree: its Al-Hasina :agree:

Respect national leaders don't use cheap tricks.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Bhai, Ignore off topic and troll.

why do you people always derail every thread??? If india have access, they will do what?? It is not call center :s.

Now was there need to take this cheap shot ..... tell me is it something in ur food ,ur air and its just how u have been grown up? that compels u too stooop to such moronic level....:angry:

Now was there need to take this cheap shot ..... tell me is it something in ur food ,ur air and its just how u have been grown up? that compels u too stooop to such moronic level....:angry:

The cheap shot originally came from one of your countrymen.

Ohh, China the boogyman! So much so you'd like to check out our Chinese origin weapons. But since they are junk, why interested in the first place? :lol:

I am telling you man, FM-90 is a piece of junk. Chinese copy of S-300 is a piece of junk. JF-17 is a piece of junk. J-10 is a piece of junk. SU-30MKK is a piece of junk. Type-99 is a piece of junk. MBT-2000 is a piece of junk. J-20 is a piece of junk :eek:

I am telling you man, they are junk! We Bangladeshis are too illiterate to actually see that!

I am speaking from experience!

SU-30MKI are the real stuff :tup:

Thanks Bangladesh, we love you for your undying friendship, love and trust on our products.
I hope Indians retain their sanity and not abuse and over use the word "junk".
Bangladesh chose Chinese systems instead of Indian systems for good reasons. Affordable, well made and not just another claimed superior or comparable expensive repackaged Russian product that sports the Indian flag.

Thanks Bangladesh, we love you for your undying friendship, love and trust on our products.
I hope Indians retain their sanity and not abuse and over use the word "junk".
Bangladesh chose Chinese systems instead of Indian systems for good reasons. Affordable, well made and not just another claimed superior or comparable expensive repackaged Russian product that sports the Indian flag.

No man, you don't get it! We are all doomed :cry:

good for them!!!!!..........but the sad thing is that these system will just rust!!!!!.....they will never be used!!!!!!!AND THATS GOOD!!!!!!

good for them!!!!!..........but the sad thing is that these system will just rust!!!!!.....they will never be used!!!!!!!AND THATS GOOD!!!!!!

Yep it doesn't stop India, the worlds most peaceful country from procuring and become the world biggest importer of arms and military tech. Yes very good indeed :tup:

@ Never be used ! Who told you ? Wait and see !!

Back
Top Bottom