What's new

Bangladesh, India to play historic Test

All South Asian countries suck at sports,given their large population

We do play particular sports well and have been world champions at it.

Pakistan 2x Cricket champion
4x Hockey champion (record times)

40 years of squash domination by jehangir , jehansher. That's 3 sports where we have dominated historically.

BD doesn't seem to play anything well at all.

Is there any sport that Bangladesh can play well? Am curious. I don't think in my lifetime i have seen BD excel in any sport. Whats the reason for this?
All South Asian countries suck at sports,given their large population
Well Pakistan ruled the world of squash for 47 yrs with all titles to its name and no country is even closer to that one sided glory

@Levina will say Pole Vaulting
I see it is your second message on this forum, how come you know about her?

Indians will have to tighten there socks & shorts to come close to the challenge posed by the Cricketing SuperGiant Bangladesh!!!

Whats historic about it? Sri Lanka was accorded test status in 1981 and 15 years they won WC.
One team was accorded Test status in 2000 and its 16 years winning heart, liver and kidneys. Bangladesh for you.

Ireland would have wonderful development as a Test team than BD with limited fan following and finance.

OMG.....That's Sucker Punch!!

@kobiraaz & @BDforever are like "Et Tu Brute?"

India and Bangladesh have never played a test match in India since Bangladesh started playing tests...

Yeah.....B'coz Indians are AFRAID that Cricketing HyperNova Bangladesh will beat them at there home!!!

Get Ready India......Universal Champions Bangladesh Is HERE................

team_bangladesh20160328143808.jpg

Yeah.....B'coz Indians are AFRAID that Cricketing HyperNova Bangladesh will beat them at there home!!!

Get Ready India......Universal Champions Bangladesh Is HERE................

team_bangladesh20160328143808.jpg
:D

Indians will have to tighten there socks & shorts to come close to the challenge posed by the Cricketing SuperGiant Bangladesh!!!

OMG.....That's Sucker Punch!!

@kobiraaz & @BDforever are like "Et Tu Brute?"

I am sick of BCB sucking everytime when ICC tries to bring changes into the game telling their revenue will be affected and they wont host matches. For 16 years world teams are travelling to BD, and just now they are like competing enough, although inconsistently. SA went to semis in their first WC. Even Kenya has reached WC semis. Zimbabwe was granted an test status in 1992, had a Test series victory against Pakistan before 2000, won ODI matches when SA was at its peak, won a test match against India courtesy to Andy Flower heriocs. And then there is Bangladesh.

Ireland and Afghanistan deserve test status than BD.

Back
Top Bottom