What's new

Bangladesh: If the visa is easy, tourism will increase.

Loool bhai when u undersell yourself that's what happens.

No they don't.
Do u think people need hotels to visit k2 or everest.
What about the true travellers like me. We want to go off the beaten path. See the true culture of the land and learn from the people. We don't want a luxurious hotel and fake Bangladesh
But backpackers don’t bring enough dollars.

They are of course welcome!

BD should simply offer 30 days visa on arrival to all western countries, GCC, Asean, Turkey, and China in first instance and then roll it out to others. Job done.

BD is seeking money from visa this can still be charged on arrival. This is a no brainer.

Dollars also bring drugs alcohol and prostitutes. Look at Thailand Vietnam Cambodia Philippines.

And not backpackers...ur knowledge of travel is limited

I am hoping bd can one day attract the bling tourists given its beaches.

More Singapore and Dubai and less of the places you mentioned.

What about the true travellers like me. We want to go off the beaten path. See the true culture of the land and learn from the people. We don't want a luxurious hotel and fake Bangladesh
Look. true travellers do not make that much money for the host country. A 5 days family vacation makes more money that a month long true traveller or back backer does.

The only reason I will drop by in BD is to stock up on cheap clothes. Buy for entire year in one trip while visiting home in India.

I hope our tourism industry never develops to the liking of foreign tourists. Muslims are welcome except Arabs, subcontinental people too. No westerners please.

I hope our tourism industry never develops to the liking of foreign tourists. Muslims are welcome except Arabs, subcontinental people too. No westerners please.

A rather racist comment.

Everyone is welcome and as long as they obey the law of the land and respect local customs then there is no problem.

Wait till you start getting Chinese tourists.

Loool bhai when u undersell yourself that's what happens.

No they don't.
Do u think people need hotels to visit k2 or everest.

Pakistan's landscape is much more diverse and dramatic than BD hence we get more internal and foreign tourists. 8 out of 14 highest peaks in the world are in PK. BD hardly has small hills , if I am not wrong the highest one is barely 900m. Same goes for variety in landscapes like deserts , rivers etc.

We have also improved alot of our hotel industry in the mountains and eased visa process.

A rather racist comment.

Everyone is welcome and as long as they obey the law of the land and respect local customs then there is no problem.

Not being racist. We have our own customs and social values. Westerners bring with them too many issues, look at places like Thailand, Phillipines and Bali. I don't want same happening in BD.

Back
Top Bottom