What's new

Bangladesh-Hinduized via Bangla language

Why dont Indians expel these racist middle eastern pure races from their country along with Bhumihar type Brahmin people? Since Indians are 90% Adivasi, cant they unite against these people?
17% schedule tribe population. Even west bengalis look different than bangladeshis. Thats good.

I think it might be a way that India will invest heavily in BD and later on till 2020 they will going to take over it as their own land.

We Bangla Muslims need to change the name of our country, the suffix "desh" sounds to Hindu and does not reflect our foreign Turkic, Arab, Persian and Pathan ancestry. I suggest these alternatives:

Khaganate of Bengal
Bengal Caliphate
Al Banglar
Banglastan
Mughalistan

Very good point! Bangladeshi Tagorite elites should listen to the demand of common Bangladeshis. @Gonjo :P

17% schedule tribe population. Even west bengalis look different than bangladeshis. Thats good.

Idiot starting from North Indian belt, UP, Bihar, Bengal to Assam we always have civilized Indo European races. People never stopped coming here because of its vast treasures. Those black people are the mixed of earliest inhabitants of this area. Yes in that sense they are Adivashi. And they were converted from scheduled castes. They are blcak because of tropical environment. Also Bangladeshi Brahmin migrants increased the population of west Bengal whom were late migrant here in 11th century.That is why they look different. Also all the white British people were mainly concentrated in WB. We have maybe 1% of tribal people in our small hilly areas.

And idiot from where do you think these people came here. From Africa to central Asia via India. Or do you think they originated from Adam and Eve. How did they come via Middle East?

2011_Census_Scheduled_Tribes_distribution_map_India_by_state_and_union_territory.svg.png

Last edited:
That BongBang is a filthy Hindu West Bengali but tries to pass himself as a Bangladeshi on the sly. The fact that he calls himself 'Bong' also hints at his West Bengal heritage, aside from his his many sly postings. There are Hindu looking Bangladeshi Muslims (who look similar to Indians) but there are also many Bangladeshi Muslims who have Turkic, Afghan, Iranian, Arab influence on their looks. Bangladeshis are a real mix.

Also, Bangladesh has a far higher ratio of lighter skinned people than West Bengal. Most West Bengalis are dark. I have seen many videos of people in West Bengal. Most are dark skinned.

Last edited:
That BongBang is a filthy Hindu West Bengali but tries to pass himself as a Bangladeshi on the sly. The fact that he calls himself 'Bong' also hints at his West Bengal heritage, aside from his his many sly postings. There are Hindu looking Bangladeshi Muslims (who look similar to Indians) but there are also many Bangladeshi Muslims who have Turkic, Afghan, Iranian, Arab influence on their looks. Bangladeshis are a real mix.

Also, Bangladesh has a far higher ratio of lighter skinned people than West Bengal. Most West Bengalis are dark. I have seen many videos of people in West Bengal. Most are dark skinned.

is there a point to being a light-skinned bangladeshi??

is there a point to being a light-skinned bangladeshi??

He's also a false-flag guy like PathanBangladeshi. Probably duplicate ID. By saying racist stuff against WBs, he's inviting WB forumers to pass racial remarks against Bangladeshis. Not the brightest troll out there - his malicious intent is transparent.

Indians can be some of the saddest people on this forum creating troll accounts all this part of the forum is now is a place full of sad internet warriors. May Allah swt allow you to utilise your time better.

I think it might be a way that India will invest heavily in BD and later on till 2020 they will going to take over it as their own land.
They won't be able to. It is a well known fact in Bangladesh Hindus are often tortured. So many Hindu families are uprooting themselves and moving to West Bengal. Bangladesh is not a safe place for Hindus. It's an even less safe for Hindus than Pakistan.

They won't be able to. It is a well known fact in Bangladesh Hindus are often tortured. So many Hindu families are uprooting themselves and moving to West Bengal. Bangladesh is not a safe place for Hindus. It's an even less safe for Hindus than Pakistan.

Are they really tortured? Maybe poor Hindus in villages fall prey to bullying by majority Muslim goondas which is normal in the whole subcontinent. In India Hindu gangs persecute minority Muslims.

But I doubt there is a planned agenda in Bangladesh (like the one RSS in India has against Muslims and Christians) to uproot Hindus en masse. Hindus go to India more for better job opportunities rather than to escape persecution it seems.

Are they really tortured? Maybe poor Hindus in villages fall prey to bullying by majority Muslim goondas which is normal in the whole subcontinent. In India Hindu gangs persecute minority Muslims.

But I doubt there is a planned agenda in Bangladesh (like the one RSS in India has against Muslims and Christians) to uproot Hindus en masse. Hindus go to India more for better job opportunities rather than to escape persecution it seems.
Yes we do. We have a systematic campaign to uproot Hindus from Bangladesh and be Hindu-free sometime in the coming years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom