What's new

Bangladesh-Hinduized via Bangla language

Is there any thing at all that you retards don't view through the lens of religion? Such poor upbringing I tell you.
You say that because even after a thousand years you do not understand Islam is NOT a Dharma. It's a culture and a way of life as enunciated in the Holy Quoran revealed to us through Prophet Mohammad pbuh. There is no jumbo mambo magic tricks here, nor any sadhus or naked fakirs.

Correction: Bangladeshi*

No I meant Bengalis. Very soon all Bengalis shall embrace Islam.

You say that because even after a thousand years you do not understand Islam is NOT a Dharma. It's a culture and a way of life as enunciated in the Holy Quoran revealed to us through Prophet Mohammad pbuh. There is no jumbo mambo magic tricks here, nor any sadhus or naked fakirs.

No, the truth is that I just don't care. Also, please keep your book-derived mumbo-jumbo to yourself. It has no place in the educated world, especially in 2015.

ta!

No I meant Bengalis. Very soon all Bengalis shall embrace Islam.

You can surely put sword on the throats of the remaining minorities in Bangladesh and convert them, but not much beyond that. :)

You can surely put sword on the throats of the remaining minorities in Bangladesh and convert them, but not much beyond that. :)

You are wrong. Look around in W Bengal and Assam. Islam attracts peoples enslaved by cast system, social injustice and inequality.

Some Bangladeshis cluster genetically close to Pashtuns.This could be due to Turkic or Pashtun or the like admixture.

View attachment 236717
I need a source for this image please.

You are wrong. Look around in W Bengal and Assam. Islam attracts peoples enslaved by cast system, social injustice and inequality.
I thought it had more to do with birth rates. The Muslims I met in West Bengal tend to have more children than the Hindus.

I need a source for this image please.

I thought it had more to do with birth rates. The Muslims I met in West Bengal tend to have more children than the Hindus.

That's not the fault of the Muslims. Due to food habits, life style and practice of celibacy, etc, Hindus produce less.

Nowadays Islam attracts just one kind of people.....! :)

Goodluck BD friends...Its your country your people...Love to see so bright suggestions coming from BD posters..Keep it up,,It is nice to see this thread expanding.....

Back
Top Bottom