What's new

Bangladesh-Hinduized via Bangla language

I need a source for this image please.

I thought it had more to do with birth rates. The Muslims I met in West Bengal tend to have more children than the Hindus.

Bhai ja koiso koiso - magar thik kownai.

Ami janina tumi Bhartiya kina tobey 'Muslims having more children' is only a mantra use by RSS/VHP/Shivsena.

Stop repeating Hindutvabadi chants.

Bangladesh' fertility rate is way lower than India (2.4 vs. 2.48 births per woman) because you have many more uneducated women in India who are not part of the work force - unlike Bangladesh.

Instead of trying to go to RSS shakha for daily Brainwash - try to go to Indian Fertility NGO and help out there.

Bhai ja koiso koiso - magar thik kownai.

Ami janina tumi Bhartiya kina tobey 'Muslims having more children' is only a mantra use by RSS/VHP/Shivsena.

Stop repeating Hindutvabadi chants.

Bangladesh' fertility rate is way lower than India (2.4 vs. 2.48 births per woman) because you have many more uneducated women in India who are not part of the work force - unlike Bangladesh.

Instead of trying to go to RSS shakha for daily Brainwash - try to go to Indian Fertility NGO and help out there.
asad71's conclusion makes no sense, so I'll skip that.

Anyway, what I posted has nothing to do with religious lines but, more to do with social and economic lines. Muslims in India are more poor compared to us in Bangladesh and India's family planning program is rather pathetic compared to ours and we have made greater achievement in improving the status of our women. This isn't limited to Muslims but, just to poor people in general. In the country of Burundi, the fertility rate is 6.14 and they have a 90% Christian population. If RSS/VHP/Shivsena blame Muslims for high fertility rates,
they should see to it they're social standards are better off.

Bangladeshi Bangla language (spoken) is not a problem. It's is full of Arabic/Farsi words. Current Hindu script and Hinduani based literature is not align with Muslim identity. As a matter of fact it's has the elements of shirk. If Bangladeshi Muslim wants to revive their original Islamic heritage then they need to drop this script and tagorized literature, and replaced it with musalmani Bangla written with Arabic script.

Bangladeshi Bangla language (spoken) is not a problem. It's is full of Arabic/Farsi words. Current Hindu script and Hinduani based literature is not align with Muslim identity. As a matter of fact it's has the elements of shirk. If Bangladeshi Muslim wants to revive their original Islamic heritage then they need to drop this script and tagorized literature, and replaced it with musalmani Bangla written with Arabic script.
Very true brother, we should use our ancestral scripts like Nastaliq. That is our true heritage!!

Some Bangladeshis cluster genetically close to Pashtuns.This could be due to Turkic or Pashtun or the like admixture.

View attachment 236717
What more proof do the munafiq need? We are not Indic people like Indians and Pakistanis. We are Arab, Turkic, Pathan and Persian

I can't tell if this post is serious or if it's a joke like PathanBangladeshi o_O

She thought so! :)
Well, if anything I should thank you for the thread. It's a good laugh :lol:
Thankfully these people who advocate such claims live abroad so I don't expect these events to occur anytime soon. :angel:

Well, if anything I should thank you for the thread. It's a good laugh :lol:
Thankfully these people who advocate such claims live abroad so I don't expect these events to occur anytime soon. :angel:

It was a 41 page long thread, and it went into serious discussions about the finer details of implementing it. :D

It is 200% serious. There were lengthy discussions here in many threads on this topic. You may also ask @khair_ctg @kalu_miah or @The Snow Queen . Or check this thread for example. :)

Should we make a Petition to change the Devanagari script of Bangla!?

I fully supported the idea and also gave them some good suggestions! :D

982aebe2d39aaf5c291f64f526166066.jpg

True that the platform of the Bengali writing language was built from Vedic and Sanskrit languages, but they are still very distinct from one another. Bengali is an Indo-Aryan language which traces to present-day Iran. The word, 'Iran' literally translates to 'Land of the Aryans'.

And as far as Farsi goes, it has its roots in Zoroastrianism. It is not the language of The Koran. Translated versions of The Koran in Persian occurred after the Arab conquest of Persia, and the eventual demise of the Sasanian Empire. This enable conversion to Islam easier for the inhabitants of Persia and find Islam to be more accepting.

Well I'm afraid it all went to waste as this will never happen.
:)

Don't worry, there was some sinister plans inbuilt into the greater scheme of things to deal with anybody who opposes. :whistle: I even got some rare 'thanks' from certain Bangladeshis for my valuable inputs in those plans! :D

Don't worry, there was some sinister plans inbuilt into the greater scheme of things to deal with anybody who opposes. :whistle: I even got some rare 'thanks' from certain Bangladeshis for my valuable inputs in those plans! :D
I'm afraid your followers are as fearsome as Internet Hindu warriors.

Back
Top Bottom