What's new

Bangladesh-Hinduized via Bangla language

Bangladesh cannot be Islamized or Hinduized or anything-else-ized via Bangla language. We've been speaking Bangla since time immemorial.

On the other hand, your india has been Islamized via the Hindustani language. Your entire culture has been raped, the language wasn't spared either. You can find Islamic influence in every aspect of indian life - food, clothes (except sari), architecture, abolition of temple prostitution, etc.
We have 29 states with different cultures,different foods,different cloth ,different gods,different languages,different everything.Who the fuk are you to educate us u topiwale?Hypocrites

This is the only part of your article I agree with you. But I don't think Hasina is trying to turn Bangladesh into a Hindu state but rather a political-religion state where Mujibur is worshipped in a way.
Finally a sane Bangladeshi! Do not let their lies get the better of you. If you do research then you will know that Awami workers are carrying out ghat wapsi around Bangladesh by the orders of their Indian masters. Hindu population of Bangladesh is booming and the government wants to keep it a secret.

We have 29 states with different cultures,different foods,different cloth ,different gods,different languages,different everything.Who the fuk are you to educate us u topiwale?Hypocrites
I have already exposed him as a homosexual, he is an outcast in Bangladesh and doesn't even have the shame to rEspond

In the early years of Pakistan independence there were attempts to write the Bengali language using modified Urdu script but there was opposition and not much effort. The distinct script would have helped keep Bangladeshi distinct identity.

Finally a sane Bangladeshi! Do not let their lies get the better of you. If you do research then you will know that Awami workers are carrying out ghat wapsi around Bangladesh by the orders of their Indian masters. Hindu population of Bangladesh is booming and the government wants to keep it a secret.
I think this part every Bangladeshi can agree on. Hindu population isn't booming, those are illegal Indians who are paid from state taxes to support the Awami League government (taking part in rallies, protests and elections). Whereas I believe Chatra league and its affiliates are enough to do political crimes such as kidnapping and murder of opposition leaders.

Banglastan
I will take Banglastan, as long as Rakhine comes with it.

Adivasis are claiming middle eastern and central asian ancestory

Can't believe people are taking this Indian donkey who's pretending to be from Bangladesh seriously, just check all his posts all of them are troll posts. He's a Hindu street cleaner from bihar

There is no thing such a Bangladeshi warrior

Picturing a 5'2 bangladeshi in his lungi holding his machete makes me

Adivasis are claiming middle eastern and central asian ancestory

Why dont Indians expel these racist middle eastern pure races from their country along with Bhumihar type Brahmin people? Since Indians are 90% Adivasi, cant they unite against these people?

ইংল্যান্ড কিতা গাঞ্জার দাম খুবই কম না কিতা বা? You are mentally sick man. :sick:

It is clear that the only option we Muslim warriors of Bangladesh have is to rise against the Awami dictatorship. We have the blood of Muslim warriors from Afghanistan, Persia, Arabia and Turkey flowing through our veins. We must fight for our Muslim heritage against the Tagore supremacists

Gone case. Illiterate in History. religious fanatic.

Back
Top Bottom