What's new

Bangladesh Hindu teacher sacked in Mohammed Prohpet dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a english language class?
Still cant get rid of colonial mentality. :sick:

What's colonial about English?

If some non Bengali speaks or writes Bengali should it not be as correct as a Bengali would speak?

Or should he wreck it up?

Are you not writing English?

Are you possessed with a colonial mentality?

Just look at Apocalypse messing up his understanding of what I wrote! And having the temerity to suggest incorrect things.

Why?

Because he has little knowledge of English and its grammar!

Is it my fault that he does not understand English grammar and then goes ballistic!

What's colonial about English?

If some non Bengali speaks or writes Bengali should it not be as correct as a Bengali would speak?

Or should he wreck it up?

To us, english is just optional. Nobody suppose to undermine others due to lack of english proficiency.

In the other thread I shown you that you dont understand a lot of english either.

Uncle, do you not feel how outdated your idioms are? To add to that, your vocab is from late 1800s! And you seem to be really proud of that. Old age. *sigh* Just try not to digress in every single topic in the BD section!

he is too much fond of grammar books.. But skipped the first chapter of it - 'language'.... Purpose of language is communication .. For that you have to use regular words known by common people..... He uses these words just to get an upper hand in the debate... 99% of his each posts are utter nonsene idioms and phrase irrelevant to the discussion

To us, english is just optional. Nobody suppose to undermine others due to lack of english proficiency.

Not for us.

And if it optional, one should have the good grace to get things clarified if one has not understood and not go charging around like a bull in a china shop! And attributing motives, that his warped mind suggests to him because a total lack of understanding English and it grammar, to me.

And then have the temerity to tell me I am using archaic English!! :eek:

he is too much fond of grammar books.. But skipped the first chapter of it - 'language'.... Purpose of language is communication .. For that you have to use regular words known by common people..... He uses these words just to get an upper hand in the debate... 99% of his each posts are utter nonsene idioms and phrase irrelevant to the discussion

Silly Excuse.

It is taken that the other person is not a total novice as far as English is concerned.

The use of words and idioms is natural to me, because of my education.

I don't apologise for having quality education just because you have been denied the same privilege.

Grammar by the way is the basic foundation to learn a language.

--------------------------self destruct--------------------------------------

Silly Excuse.

It is taken that the other person is not a total novice as far as English is concerned.

The use of words and idioms is natural to me, because of my education.

I don't apologise for having quality education just because you have been denied the same privilege.

Grammar by the way is the basic foundation to learn a language.

yeah you are far far better in english than me.. Nothing to be ashamed here. It is my second language and i know enough... Actually education system has changed a lot. I think you are not familiar with this...there is no more grammar based english.... It is now comprehension based.. There is two way of learning a language. Natural way and acquired way..... You clearly learnt it in acquired way.. Master of dictionary and grammar books... But now situation is changed.. I learn english in the way i learnt bengali.. If i use bengali probad probochon/ idioms and phrase in my daily life people will call me an idiot.. I do not say bin laden potol tuleche, i say mara gechhe... Same way i speak english and understand english.....

Anyone knows what was the comment that this guy made?

The S.O.B called our Prophet goat(Nauzubillah) with respect to beard. He will be punish today or tomorrow. La-Hasian won't be able to save his behind. :angry:

oh no tungi para again!! After rapist parimal jaydhar .... Another production of tungipara... Anyway thank God he is not killed !

It's apparent to me that Hindus are going out of control. Reality check is needed and they will experience it in near future. Don't you think so.

You must be out of your little whiny brain. We are not angry at the Hindu teacher because he called the student a goat. Story goes like this.

??? ???????? ??????? ???? ?????? ???????: ???-?????? <> sheershanews.com <> ????? ??? ???

whiny brain?

Proverb1.jpg

Meaning : someone who can't understand can't appreciate.

Are you daft?

It appears that you Can't Cut The Mustard,

The beard story seems to have got your goat!

(all idiomatic English)

It's apparent to me that Hindus are going out of control.

So they are second class?

You have proved the point!

I find it odd that a student should have a beard and when being insolent find it incorrect to be called a goat.

Is corporal punishment allowed in Bangladesh?

If not, what should the teacher do but call a bad student with a beard, a goat. I agree he could have called him a Donkey (gadha in Bengali) or a cow (Goru in Bengali.

I hope Bangaldesh has normal goats. All normal goats have beard.

In Bengali is called Chagla dari.

Corporal punishment is illegal in BD.

Nobody should call names, specially a teacher. Defamatory words should not be used against a student, be he a muslim or hindu or of any other religion, nor against a teacher or any other figure.

Teacher is there to teach. If he starts doing what bullies do, what does he expect from his students???

I dont know where you learned anything about punishment or behavior, but you clearly have missed some important classes.

Just because a student does not know the answer to a question he cannot be made to face corporal punishment or any other means of punishment. It is clearly the teacher's fault that he could not teach the student anything on the subject, not the student's. Moreover, he added up to his inability with his uncivilized behavior.

I am not taking side with the students either. Whatever ransacking they did is completely unexpected from them. But being the senior and most experienced among them, the teacher should have reacted responsibly.

As for the sacking of the teacher and agitation of the people:
What exactly would you do if I use bad names for any of your gods??? I do not have the right to do that and neither did that teacher........... Apart from the ransacking part what ever was done is more or less acceptable.

You apparently are Prejudiced. What exactly did make you believe that this teacher was treated as a second class citizen of BD??? As stated previously a Muslim artist also had to face similar treatment. It is not about what your religion or background is.........its about what is right and what is wrong.

Corporal punishment is illegal in BD.

Nobody should call names, specially a teacher. Defamatory words should not be used against a student, be he a muslim or hindu or of any other religion, nor against a teacher or any other figure.

Teacher is there to teach. If he starts doing what bullies do, what does he expect from his students???

I dont know where you learned anything about punishment or behavior, but you clearly have missed some important classes.

Just because a student does not know the answer to a question he cannot be made to face corporal punishment or any other means of punishment. It is clearly the teacher's fault that he could not teach the student anything on the subject, not the student's. Moreover, he added up to his inability with his uncivilized behavior.

I asked if corporal punishment as rap on the knuckle is allowed.

It is also not allowed by Law in India.

Now, you say that even admonitory words cannot be used.

How does the class teacher ensures class discipline?

Or all the boys are docile and never break rules or act dumb?

I will let your statement I dont know where you learned anything about punishment or behavior, but you clearly have missed some important classes a go by since it does not warrant attention being irrelevant and being your opinion not based on facts and prompted by a fevered imagination, Or is it a replication of your state?

I asked if corporal punishment as rap on the knuckle is allowed.

It is also not allowed by Law in India.

Now, you say that even admonitory words cannot be used.

How does the class teacher ensures class discipline?

Or all the boys are docile and never break rules or act dumb?

I will let your statement I dont know where you learned anything about punishment or behavior, but you clearly have missed some important classes a go by since it does not warrant attention being irrelevant and being your opinion not based on facts and prompted by a fevered imagination, Or is it a replication of your state?

Yeah........ it is not allowed by law :P

Dude are you using a thesaurus or something???..............Your expertise in english is quite admirable though.

Anyway.......... Detentions are always there. Please dont argue just for the sake of passing time or anything.

And as for you letting me go for the statement, what more do you need me to point out the facts???.............. You are talking about using abusive words against another person here.

Let me try still........

Whatever you have written here in this thread........... well most of it............ I did not like. But surely that does not permit me to use abusive words against you. There are certain norms that one should follow........specially a teacher.

Hope I could make my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom