What's new

Bangladesh Hindu teacher sacked in Mohammed Prohpet dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw some BD member here (dont remeber his name) saying that he (Professor) did not say anything related to Mohammed..Instead he called the student a goat for his beard and the students in retaliation made this as a Professor vs mohammed for diverting the issue.
a student who is learning seasons of bangladesh are that clever?? Diverted the issue!! Prophets name was taken by teacher not student as per gaurav's post

Poor man he should ask for a indian citizenship and come here rather than being killed

The Bangladeshi are quite irrational?

What is wrong in calling a dumb student a goat?

The student did overreact. But I suggest you edit your post and remove the blanket statement on all Bangladeshis.

If one black man stabs you in the groin, you'd think all black men are after your private parts. No wonder the world has so many racists with people like you at every nook and cranny.

I find it odd that a student should have a beard and when being insolent find it incorrect to be called a goat.

Is corporal punishment allowed in Bangladesh?

If not, what should the teacher do but call a bad student with a beard, a goat. I agree he could have called him a Donkey (gadha in Bengali) or a cow (Goru in Bengali.

I hope Bangaldesh has normal goats. All normal goats have beard.

In Bengali is called Chagla dari.

Poor man he should ask for a indian citizenship and come here rather than being killed

We can exchange him for the Gujarat victims. If you can find the relatives of the women who got her womb opened by a sword, contact us here to arrange immigration. They must be living in fear!

The student did overreact. But I suggest you edit your post and remove the blanket statement on all Bangladeshis.

If one black man stabs you in the groin, you'd think all black men are after your private parts. No wonder the world has so many racists with people like you at every nook and cranny.

My friend, I suggest you learn English.

Saw the question mark?

Let me educate you.

The question mark is a punctuation mark that replaces the full stop (period) at the end of an interrogative sentence in English.

The question mark character is also often used in place of missing or unknown data.

I find it exasperating that people do not understand English, grammar, phrases, idioms, proverbs and so they get ballistics!

I saw some BD member here (dont remeber his name) saying that he (Professor) did not say anything related to Mohammed..Instead he called the student a goat for his beard and the students in retaliation made this as a Professor vs mohammed for diverting the issue.

No you're wrong. Read the article. The professor went on with his irrelevant BS and eventually insulted the Prophet.

My friend, I suggest you learn English.

Saw the question mark?

No, YOU should give another try at learning English. You didn't quite understand my point, did you? Question mark or no question mark, we can see where you're going with that.

a student who is learning seasons of bangladesh are that clever?? Diverted the issue!! Prophets name was taken by teacher not student as per gaurav's post

What IQ level you need to say this ? Einstein level intellect ?. LOL

Simple minds who read plenty of news papers about events in other countries can do this and it does not take much as you say.

Anyway it was said by a BD member and not me on some other thread as a reply to a known mullah Al-Zakir. Check it out.

I find it odd that a student should have a beard and when being insolent find it incorrect to be called a goat.

Is corporal punishment allowed in Bangladesh?

If not, what should the teacher do but call a bad student with a beard, a goat. I agree he could have called him a Donkey (gadha in Bengali) or a cow (Goru in Bengali.

I hope Bangaldesh has normal goats. All normal goats have beard.

In Bengali is called Chagla dari.

for you the whole conversation between teacher and student in a simple manner:

teacher: you are a goat ( fool ). Student: a man cant be a goat. Teacher: both has beard. So both are goat. Student: was rabindranath tagore a goat?? Teacher: yes. And your prophet also.. (naujubillah)

I find it exasperating that people do not understand English, grammar, phrases, idioms, proverbs and so they get ballistics!

Uncle, do you not feel how outdated your idioms are? To add to that, your vocab is from late 1800s! And you seem to be really proud of that. Old age. *sigh* Just try not to digress in every single topic in the BD section!

Uncle, do you not feel how outdated your idioms are? To add to that, your vocab is from late 1800s! And you seem to be really proud of that. Old age. *sigh* Just try not to digress in every single topic in the BD section!

Also known as classic english

No, YOU should give another try at learning English. You didn't quite understand my point, did you? Question mark or no question mark, we can see where you're going with that.

I am afraid you are hardly equipped to suggest that I should learn English.

I am on pig's back as far as English is concerned.

A person who cannot fathom the difference between a normal sentence and a sentence with a question mark pontificating about the English language.

I am not responsible if you have a perverted mind that sees conspiracy even in his shadow!!

That is because you do not understand English.

Everything looks archaic to the Quick Fix English taught possibly in Bangaldesh.

Imagine a student learning of season is so old that he has a beard!!

Speaks volumes!!

I would not like to astonish you by informing where all I have studied since you would see shorsher phul if I told you!

I am sure your idea of English idioms is puerile ones like 'rat's ***' and such tripe!

Well that way you are right, my upbringing and education did not bring it to your level of idiomatic English.

Let me give you a proverb that should be easy for you to understand

Proverb1.jpg

Bandar kya jaane adark ka swaad
English : What does a monkey know of the taste of ginger?
Meaning : someone who can't understand can't appreciate.

That is because you do not understand English.

Everything looks archaic to the Quick Fix English taught possibly in Bangaldesh.

Imagine a student learning of season is so old that he has a beard!!

Speaks volumes!!

I would not like to astonish you by informing where all I have studied since you would see shorsher phul if I told you!

Is this a english language class?
Still cant get rid of colonial mentality. :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom