What's new

Bangladesh Hindu teacher sacked in Mohammed Prohpet dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no tungi para again!! After rapist parimal jaydhar .... Another production of tungipara... Anyway thank God he is not killed !

@ Bangla fighter, do you know that once AL came to power they employed 6 male Hindu teachers of the same district(Tongi Para) in Vakinoor Nesha Noon Girls School violating the school norms and traditioin ? Among all the the 6 teachers 5 are more or less involved in sex crime. What a shame for a nation ????

Anyways if this news report is credible, then this teacher should have known better. Living in a muslim majority country you'd think that he would be aware of the sensitivities and touchiness of the issue.

BM Khalid Hasan a student of the GT High School and witness to the incident said that the English teacher Sankar Biswas was taking class on “Season you like most” on Thursday noon. At one stage he asked a question to a student about the subject and he replied in negative that he did not understand it. As the teacher addressed the student as “goat”, he protested saying, “I am not a goat.” The teacher then said, “goats have beards and men have also beards, so men are goats.” At this a few students including Iman, stood on their feet and said, “Sir, Rabindranath had beards, was he a goat?” Sankar replied, “Yes, Rabindranath too was a goat.” Suddenly he got furious and said, “censored”

Read the censored bit in the link.

Defamatory comment about Prophet(S) by Hindu teacher | BDINN.com

Anyways if this news report is credible, then this teacher should have known better. Living in a muslim majority country you'd think that he would be aware of the sensitivities and touchiness of the issue.

The students also became enraged and complained about the matter to the headmaster. When they try to attack Sankar Biswas, he with the help of police and administration managed to escape the school. The students then went to his hostel room, brought out his furniture, bed and clothes and set on fire.

At the beginning of the protest meeting after Jumma prayers, a replica of Sankar Biswas was burnt. The meeting was attended by thousands of students, teachers and guardians from different villages, madrasas and schools of Tungipara. They joined the meeting in processions and many of the participants were holding bamboo sticks.

Was quite Nomadic!:bounce:

Heavens! No hate learning?

This sub forum is a part of Paradise as learnt in Bangladesh?

As far as the second part, the issue raised by Bangalmunush - n this case that man got too confident

My question was if it was wrong to not be confident to live one's way and if Hindus are second class citizen that they have to give way?

you didnt understand my line. I was not talking about self-confidence.. He thought he might get away with such remarks... That confidence...

The Bangladeshi are quite irrational?

What is wrong in calling a dumb student a goat?

The word 'Patha' (goat) is such a common word used to express exasperation,

But then I forget they the Hindu teacher has no right to call a Muslim a goat, if one goes by Bangla fighter interpretation that Hindus are second class and should not get confident!

you didnt understand my line. I was not talking about self-confidence.. He thought he might get away with such remarks... That confidence...

And the boy has the confidence to backchat to a teacher because he is a Muslim

Argument reached epic proportions. Anyway i think the teacher lost his cool after the student talked back to him and he could not come up with a comeback, thus he made this comment at the "censored" part.

But then I forget they the Hindu teacher has no right to call a Muslim a goat, if one goes by Bangla fighter interpretation that Hindus are second class and should not get confident!

Even a muslim does not have that right. Lots of Muslim got in trouble doing these.

@ Bangla fighter, do you know that once AL came to power they employed 6 male Hindu teachers of the same district(Tongi Para) in Vakinoor Nesha Noon Girls School violating the school norms and traditioin ? Among all the the 6 teachers 5 are more or less involved in sex crime. What a shame for a nation ????

it is viqarunnisa noon college (vnc). I wanted to post a thread on this. But i didnt as it is rape related. Here is a brief story- hosne ara Principal of vnc was friend of hasina.. Hasina made her principal of vnc the most prestigious girls college in BD after coming to power. Previously there was limitation in appointing male teachers in vnc not exceeding two at each branch.. But political husne ara recruited 6 male teachers on political consideration including parimal jayadhar an ex chatraleague leader.. Everyone was hindu but that is not the point here.. Parimal raped one of his student and when she told to principal .. Hosne ara threatened her and told her to keep it secret.. After that vnc students came out in the street protesting... Vnc authority immediately sacked hosne ara and made ambia new principal.... But it was not over. Next day education minister sacked ambia... told that hosne ara is still in power..they accused ambia as jamati and told media that a political party is behind propaganda against hosne ara. vnc students began protesting again. Then dhaka education board made monju new principal...

\

It is still not bedtime.

it is you who is irrational here... Read the number one post of this thread again. Last line.. That cartoonist was muslim.. Just want to tell you why he was jailed for the following cartoon - a guy asked a boy what is your name? The boy replied faruk. The guy replied .. You have to say muhammad before any name.. Such as muhammad faruk.... Then the guy asked again what are you doing. The boy replied catching mohammad catfish..

he mentioned nothing about our prophet but made fun of islamic naming system.. Still he was jailed.

it is you who is irrational here... Read the number one post of this thread again. Last line.. That cartoonist was muslim.. Just want to tell you why he was jailed for the following cartoon - a guy asked a boy what is your name? The boy replied faruk. The guy replied .. You have to say muhammad before any name.. Such as muhammad faruk.... Then the guy asked again what are you doing. The boy replied catching mohammad catfish..

he mentioned nothing about our prophet but made fun of islamic naming system.. Still he was jailed.

Wow!

Great logic!

I saw some BD member here (dont remeber his name) saying that he (Professor) did not say anything related to Mohammed..Instead he called the student a goat for his beard and the students in retaliation made this as a Professor vs mohammed for diverting the issue.

The Bangladeshi are quite irrational?

What is wrong in calling a dumb student a goat?

The word 'Patha' (goat) is such a common word used to express exasperation,

you did not read Gaurav's post clearly... There is no problem in calling his student a goat.... He called someone else goat for having beard.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom