What's new

Bangladesh: Hindu man arrested and family put under house arrest over alleged ‘blasphemous’ message, Hindu groups launch protest

Non muslims living in islamic states pakistan, bangladesh , afghanistan should immediately migrate to india . Extremists elements will frame them in blasphemy cases . CAA will take care of them .

Dude stop quoting this racist CAA everywhere. Hindus are more in danger in Sri Lanka and Myanmar than any of the countries mentioned. Here you are referring to a cyber criminal who was arrested for violating the law.

Hindus don’t get killed in Bangladesh for having brats or eating any meat like India.

The more I spend time with Hindus. I see they’re two headed snake. Even the best of them end up having alterior motives to be nice
Mir jafar had the same feeling for sirajuddaula .
Dude stop quoting this racist CAA everywhere. Hindus are more in danger in Sri Lanka and Myanmar than any of the countries mentioned. Here you are referring to a cyber criminal who was arrested for violating the law.

Hindus don’t get killed in Bangladesh for having brats or eating any meat like India.

Hindus are not safe in islamic states pakistan , bangladesh , afghanistan . They should immediately take refuge in secular countries . They are most welcome in india .

Last edited:
Mir jafar had the same feeling for sirajuddaula .

Hindus are not safe in pakistan , bangladesh , afghanistan . They should immediately take refuge in secular countries . They are most welcome in india .
Hindu_Proportion_by_Pakistani_District_-_2017_Census.svg.png

They could have just walked over to the other side as border for them was always very lose for these 70 odd years

Last edited:

Hindus are safe in all countries except the countries like pakistan, bangladesh , afghanistan , hindus were massacred in 1947 , history tells they are not safe there because of religious intolerance . They should immediately leave and come to india . Here every citizen have equal right .
View attachment 781987
They could have just walked over to the other side as border for them was always very lose for these 70 odd years

95 percent hindus came to india just to save their life , rest are coming , thanks to intolerant behaviour of people of pakistan and bangladesh. India is a secular country crores of illegal bangladeshi, rohangias are crossing border to live in india .

Hindus are safe in all countries except the countries like pakistan, bangladesh , afghanistan , hindus were massacred in 1947 , history tells they are not safe there because of religious intolerance . They should immediately leave and come to india . Here every citizen have equal right .

95 percent hindus came to india just to save their life , rest are coming , thanks to intolerant behaviour of people of pakistan and bangladesh. India is a secular country crores of illegal bangladeshi, rohangias are crossing border to live in india .
at the time of the partition when India was literally stone throw away...
after partition population actually grew despite border being virtually open for them
its not perfect but its also not as bad as y'all claim

at the time of the partition when India was literally stone throw away...
after partition population actually grew despite border being virtually open for them
its not perfect but its also not as bad as y'all claim

This is all the BS propaganda of Hindutvadi scum. Most of the Hindus, living in Pakistan or Bangladesh, would not like to shift to India.

Mir jafar had the same feeling for sirajuddaula
You would be right if you said jagat seth (siraj’s banker) as both mir Zafar and Siraj was Muslim.

without Seth mir wouldn’t have the balls to betray siraj. But everyone knows what happened to Seth and nobody remembers him but everyone remembers Rothschild banking dynasty (his rival in the same era)

Situation in Assam, though regrettable, is a lot more complicated than just a religious one. The locals there do not like any outsiders - irrespective of religion. Thats why the NRC demand was the highest there.
Having said that I fear the present Modi govt is seriously eroding India's secular principles and needs to go in the next elections. However, sadly there is no credible opposition.
Stop lying. The CAA and NRC is meant to be in conjunction. The NRC will evict non Assamese and CAA will give back door entry to Hindus among them. It is tied to religion and Assamese society is one of the most Islamophobic societies in India.
Non muslims living in islamic states pakistan, bangladesh , afghanistan should immediately migrate to india . Extremists elements will frame them in blasphemy cases . CAA will take care of them .
When will you stop larping as a Muslim?

Stop lying. The CAA and NRC is meant to be in conjunction. The NRC will evict non Assamese and CAA will give back door entry to Hindus among them. It is tied to religion and Assamese society is one of the most Islamophobic societies in India.
I am not unaware of the dangers of NRC-CAA. However, the Assamese initially wanted all non-Assamese out. It is only in the last few years that BJP started convincing Assamese for a compromise that they would help them if they accept non-Assamese Hindus.

However, I would love to have a direct take from an Assamese here. Anyone?

You would be right if you said jagat seth (siraj’s banker) as both mir Zafar and Siraj was Muslim.

without Seth mir wouldn’t have the balls to betray siraj. But everyone knows what happened to Seth and nobody remembers him but everyone remembers Rothschild banking dynasty (his rival in the same era)

Yazid had same feeling for hussain . As you have for hindus .
When will you stop larping as a Muslim?

I dont believe in religion , religion is opium for mankind , men are killing men due to religion . We need a religion free world , communists are very near to godless world .

Last edited:
I dont believe in religion , religion is opium for mankind
An Atheist, what a surprise.
We need a religion free world , communists are very near to godless world .
Although it is your (own) opinion.

But i've seen people when the going gets tough, uss waqt Bhagwaan, Christ, Allah, Rasool sab yaad ajatey hain.

I assure you, in dire times you won't be too far behind.

Back
Top Bottom