What's new

Bangladesh: Hindu man arrested and family put under house arrest over alleged ‘blasphemous’ message, Hindu groups launch protest

She is a nutcase as usual. I don't see her crying about Muslims being tortured and even killed in India....

Instead of talking about a few thugs/miscreants (which can exist in any country), she is blackballing the whole country of Bangladesh.

Fake Hindutva hypocrite.

Dada - please correct your spelling and grammar errors before posting. :-)

Hazar holeyo bon biye korecchen - tai kono montobbo korlam na.

She annoys me.

LOL.

@itsanufy, আহ দাদা ভাই চ্যাতেন কেন? রেগে গেলেন তো হেরে গেলেন! :lol:

লেখাটা তো আর আমি লেখি নাই, গৌতম দাস লিখছেন ( তাও আবার হিন্দুত্ববাদী আবদির লেখার জের ধরে) ।

উনি ( গৌতম দাস) একজন রাজনৈতিক বিশ্লেষক। "র" নিয়ে লেখাটার গুনাগুন না হয় উনাকেই বর্ননা করে আসেন উনার সাইটে কমেন্ট করে, দেখে কি উত্তর দেন উনি, বা উত্তরে আরেকটা বিশ্লেষণ ধর্মী লেখা দিয়ে আপনার যুক্তি খন্ডন করেন কিনা!

আমি হলাম আদার ব্যাপারী, আমাকে জাহাজের খবর দিয়ে লাভ কি? আমি তো এর তার কাছে শুনে, বা এর ওর লেখা পড়ে নিজের যুক্তিতে যেটা মেলে সেটাই বলার চেষ্টা করি!

চাইলে উনার সব লেখা পড়ে দেখতে পারেন আস্তে আস্তে। উনার অতীতের অনেক ভবিষ্যৎ বানীই ফলে গেছে, বিশেষ করে ভারত আর আমেরিকা কে নিয়ে!

উনি অবশ্য পিনাকীর মত অত ফেমাস না, তাই চিনেন নাই আপনি! সেটার দরকারই বা কি? নাম দিয়ে নয়, আসেন আমরা কাজ দিয়ে মানুষ চিনি! :-)

নেন বদলে যাওয়া ইস্কনকে নিয়ে উনার লেখা ২০১৯ সালের আরেকটা লেখার লিংক দেই। চাইলে দেখে আসতে পারেন!

I don't try to find religion in everything, at least not with a journalist.

IMO the article is not a good example to show to a budding journalist, I expected some evidence.

Now stop thinking about RAW, if you want to understand the organization you have to go through some books, written by some ex RAW members.

Iskon is not one of the brightest organizations in the world, the least is said is better.

What is the **** বর্ধমান জেএমবি বোমার গল্পটার . what he meant by a story, WB police only investigated and suggested BD JMB module before transferring it to NIA.

He is the other side of coin for Godi media.
She is a nutcase as usual. I don't see her crying about Muslims being tortured and even killed in India....

Instead of talking about a few thugs/miscreants (which can exist in any country), she is blackballing the whole country of Bangladesh.

Fake Hindutva hypocrite.

Dada - please correct your spelling and grammar errors before posting. :-)

Hazar holeyo bon biye korecchen - tai kono montobbo korlam na.
English is not my first language/ neither I am an expert on it. but I will try to take care of spelling next time, now if you understand the essence then stand up with your views.

I don't try to find religion in everything, at least not with a journalist.
Who is exactly doing so?

Now stop thinking about RAW, if you want to understand the organization you have to go through some books, written by some ex RAW members.
That's the reason I am not going to stop thinking as about raw because reality isn't that simple that we find in market.

An intelligence agency only need writers to conceal their ability!

Big fish always want to devour smaller fish and smaller fishes find some way to save their lives from big fishes.

You also can call it as Tom and Jerry games in real life! If Jerry doesn't know
know about Tom , or fall prey to Tom's propaganda about how weak he is , Jerry will not survive.

So the books will serve your interests better , not ours!

You can remind us in fresh and honest mind that RAW isn't that strong and can refer 100 books instead of 10 . But in the end Bangladeshi people who can slightly use their brain must not convinced by these books.

Although I already said that around 80% South Asian people can't use their brain slightly , and unfortunately more than 90 % Bangladeshi people can't or don't want to use their brain so they easily believe in a RAW propaganda that Hasina is Indian stooge; I reality it's not true!

Ps - isn't the news clearly saying what I was propheciesd?

I said that the arrangements of communal riot in Bangladesh was for NRC and CAA validation in India? Now why still this happening in India?

Is it not creating panic and a plan to push indian Muslims to Bangladesh?

But Bangladesh must keep the border shut, India can dump their own Muslim citizens into the sea , we don't care!

Another news

All are according to a plan it's clear now!

@itsanufy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom